BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (

Good to see blob supporters being hunted down like dogs.

Another win for the good guys.
People who harass a man of God are not good but just the opposite.
That's plumb cold. :bigbed:Time for a nap.
Yeah I think that poster is a bot or sock programmed to spit Marxist bullshit.
He wasn't mean when he first got here. I blame the media for his changes. A lot of leftists follow their leaders like poor Joe Biden.

He wasn't mean when he first got here. I blame the media for his changes. A lot of leftists follow their leaders like poor Joe Biden.
You break the law, you should be arrested.

Why do you hate the cops Stepford?

Yes indeed, as violent BLM and Antifa types get charges tossed.

Here we have the police state writ large.

They were very scared over the mostly peaceful protest of January 6.

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.​

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.

The arrests took place on Thursday morning.

“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.

“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.

...​

Because the Dems have turned the FBI and DOJ into the Gestapo

lol! remember commie summer is here and thats riot season for democrats .
I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..

I hope anyone who breaks the law gets arrested. Somehow you think only certain people who break the law should get arrested.
i have no problem with arresting the people who broke a few windows and trespassed at the capital .... how many fires were set ?? how much actual physical damage did they cause ? apparently very little ..
About $30M in damage

Hopefully they open fire next time on you guys.

You break the law, you should be arrested.

Why do you hate the cops Stepford?

What law did he break.

Be specific.

About $30M in damage

Hopefully they open fire next time on you guys.

Thanks! You have shown the way to deal with BLM and antifart!

What law did he break.

Be specific.
He broke the PC 'law' to not challenge the D.C. bureaucrats with speech. Free speech is dying with this administration. Most are Marxists and they will take your patriotic good intentions and weaponize them against you by applying their own Marxist memes to your very words, changing the very meanings of words and then having that crap broadcast throughout the traditional broadcast media whilst claiming they are being 'objective.' Did I mention they have 'lawyers' standing by and Democrat appointed judges to carry out their political edicts against anyone brave enough to speak out against them?

Last edited:
Murderers run free in the streets while the state persecutes a harmless old man.

Attack a federal courthouse, for night after night, attempting to burn it down. The federal agents sent to protect it get called storm-troopers by Pelosi and numerous other DemonRats.

And how many of those Antifa thugs have been arrested?
Oh plenty were arrested... Not near enough.. but some were arrested. Prosecuted though... That's something else.
So far the charges that have been dismissed are for trespassing to a really bizarre charge of unlawful parade.

So far the charges that have been dismissed are for trespassing to a really bizarre charge of unlawful parade.
Yeah 'unlawful parade' when I heard that today I almost fell down laughing. Just like every charge the Democrats brought against Trump. Made up charges, made up evidence and a 1 party impeachment. When none of that worked they created a 'pandemic' out of a yearly flu virus in order to kill Trump's economy. We are being held hostage by an anti-American, D.C. regime. Biden is a hollow figurehead only. George Soros pulls the strings.

Don't I feel so sorry for traitors.

Who has been charged with treason? Hmmm?
Those who continue parroting the media lies about "insurrection" have no interest in having their views exposed to potential truth. They never answer the question of why they say "insurrection" when 5 months after the fact, not a single rioter has been charged with insurrection. They seem to be so wrapped up in the tribalism the media is fomenting that it has become a kind of "high".

I have absolutely ZERO doubt that if the tables were turned and it had been they who were protesting because they believed they had been cheated in a very significant election, they wouldn't just be complaining online. They'd be acting out as they did in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Detroit, even in DC. They'd feel totally justified to go straight to violence.

The day is soon coming when those on the Right will either stand up and resist or the chains will come out.

Jan 6th was a day We The People showed our resolve to take back America from Democrat-controlled D.C. You Democrat lemmings just go along with what you are told. But, there is a great movement in this country to take back America and it is going to be headed by your adversaries, Donald Trump and We The People.

Funny. Calling somebody a communist.
Glad you can laugh about it.
This guy was physically There. So yeah. Individual responsibility.
Damn! Where did you get your understanding of American justice and laws?
Just being somewhere does not confer guilt on someone.
As I said, guilt by association is a communist concept which is why I called you a
communist.

So far you've only confirmed my suspicions.
I have quite an understanding of American justice and laws. This old bitch was in a place that he knew was off limits. He knew that he was breaking the law. He knew that he was in a mob.

It is obvious that you don't know what communism is. Try some education.

Forum List

Back