Breaking: Donald Trump requests mail ballot in Florida

Well well well. The guy casting doubts on mail voting (and his wife) was just sent the mail ballots they requested.
Every voter can vote by mail in Florida without an excuse, including Trump:
The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballots were mailed Wednesday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, which he made his permanent residence last year.
Important people should be able to vote by mail.

How do the absentee ballots...which are apparently acceptable...actually, physically get in for counting?

I'm voting where I live in the AM... Its a primary but it is being handled just like the election will be. IN this case you drive up, identify yourself, obtain your ballot, park and fill it out, then drive to the exit where your ID is checked again and your ballot taken, signature section removed and the ballot placed into the reader at the polling station. The elections worker hands you your receipt with your ballot number on it and a printed out selection section showing who you voted for.

You never leave your vehicle.... Each ballot has the instructions on a separate sheet with a clipboard. They are using fire stations with several bays as pass through points for the election officials...

Again, he requested absentee ballots a major difference from mai in ballots. How can you tell you ask? Simple he had to request them, there is no mass mailing of ballots in Florida
What's the difference?
The difference is mass mailing ballots and there is no idea who they go to. It could be a dog, a cat, someone who moved long ago or died 5 years ago.

Again, he requested absentee ballots a major difference from mai in ballots. How can you tell you ask? Simple he had to request them, there is no mass mailing of ballots in Florida
What's the difference?
The difference is mass mailing ballots and there is no idea who they go to. It could be a dog, a cat, someone who moved long ago or died 5 years ago.
More precisely, An absentee ballot is REQUESTED, requires a signature and vetting of the individual voting and the mass mail ballot is not, and no vetting is done... The dead, dogs , cats and your local thief could gather up thousands of ballots and fill them out... IE: No control and no ability to validate them..

This causes the election itself to become untrustworthy.. Loss of confidence in our elections will destroy the Republic.

People have to vote in which ever state they are registered, they request absentee ballots if they aren't currently living in that state, which are different than the, everyone receives a ballot by mail, that the democrats want.

What's the difference?
As a Floridian---I have to go down and register as a voter who wants their ballots sent to them and plead with them to allow me to also have my husband ballot sent to him after I bring in our voter registerations. Our voting by mail is good for 3 years I believe---they verify us and we don't have Acorn crooked reps whatever name they are using currently loading up mass ballots from nursing homes and mental institution and registering fake people claiming that they don't have to show ids to vote by mail.
So requested mail ballots are safe?
That's a new one. You guys change your argument every day.
Yes they are safe... Do some research ad you will see the difference
You have no evidence that ballots sent without being requested are unsafe.

What's the difference?
As a Floridian---I have to go down and register as a voter who wants their ballots sent to them and plead with them to allow me to also have my husband ballot sent to him after I bring in our voter registerations. Our voting by mail is good for 3 years I believe---they verify us and we don't have Acorn crooked reps whatever name they are using currently loading up mass ballots from nursing homes and mental institution and registering fake people claiming that they don't have to show ids to vote by mail.
ballots sent without being requested are safe too. That's why you don't want to talk about Oregon and Washington
Did the cat bite your tongue about Washington and Oregon?

How can they be safe? If they're just being sent to everyone's last known address, how do they know if its still a valid address? Anyone can be getting those ballots.

There's a reason the democrats want this so badly, there's no way to validate those ballots.

What's the difference?
No---but they are safer.............then allowing idiotic dems to go down to the dmv and collect a list of names to put on ballots that they filled out or that they use their just printed in China Drivers licenses to have each member vote in multiple states and counties. Hence why the chinese driver licenses had the same person with several different driver licenses showing different addresses.

Well well well. The guy casting doubts on mail voting (and his wife) was just sent the mail ballots they requested.
The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballots were mailed Wednesday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, which he made his permanent residence last year.
Biggest dumb twat in history and I've lived in three continents....this guy is the dumbest **** I've ever listened to heard of or seen. But again he does represent the third of what the whole world knew are the dumbest group of people a society has produced in the western hemisphere.

He's the president of the country. Important people should be able to vote by mail.

bs. I live in Florida. You must request one. Be a regesterID VOTE HAVE iD. They are not sent out Willy nelly to random addresses and dead people as you dumbassed ignorant monsterized cheating assed burn down the country democrats want to do. So shut the fuck up!

Don't need an ID

What's the difference?

Can you prove a Dog or Cats got a ballot?

1597806967662.png

So 23% was how many the last time and we got not a peep until someone told Trump if people vote he is gone...

So if a state has request from 99% of the voters for mail in ballots it's okay ?

The mail-in vote issue has made democrats into retards. Pretending to be unable to tell the difference between things where there clearly is a difference.

What's the difference?

Can you prove a Dog or Cats got a ballot?
This dog voted in 3 different elections.

Of course he is voting absentee, he'll be fairly busy on election day. Mail in voting is different than absentee.

bs. I live in Florida. You must request one. Be a regesterID VOTE HAVE iD. They are not sent out Willy nelly to random addresses and dead people as you dumbassed ignorant monsterized cheating assed burn down the country democrats want to do. So shut the fuck up!
Trump is against requesting them too.

If you can vote in person, why don't you?

What's the difference?
You have no evidence that ballots sent without being requested are unsafe.

What's the difference?
ballots sent without being requested are safe too. That's why you don't want to talk about Oregon and Washington
Did the cat bite your tongue about Washington and Oregon?

How about NY and NJ and all of their issues?

It's the same fucking thing, douche bag!

Does everyone have to request their ballot? No. That is a mail-in ballot you stupid dickhead.

Forum List

Back