Breaking: Donald Trump requests mail ballot in Florida

Again, he requested absentee ballots a major difference from mai in ballots. How can you tell you ask? Simple he had to request them, there is no mass mailing of ballots in Florida
What's the difference?
As a Floridian---I have to go down and register as a voter who wants their ballots sent to them and plead with them to allow me to also have my husband ballot sent to him after I bring in our voter registerations. Our voting by mail is good for 3 years I believe---they verify us and we don't have Acorn crooked reps whatever name they are using currently loading up mass ballots from nursing homes and mental institution and registering fake people claiming that they don't have to show ids to vote by mail.
So requested mail ballots are safe?
That's a new one. You guys change your argument every day.
Yes they are safe... Do some research ad you will see the difference

Again, he requested absentee ballots a major difference from mai in ballots. How can you tell you ask? Simple he had to request them, there is no mass mailing of ballots in Florida
What's the difference?
As a Floridian---I have to go down and register as a voter who wants their ballots sent to them and plead with them to allow me to also have my husband ballot sent to him after I bring in our voter registerations. Our voting by mail is good for 3 years I believe---they verify us and we don't have Acorn crooked reps whatever name they are using currently loading up mass ballots from nursing homes and mental institution and registering fake people claiming that they don't have to show ids to vote by mail.

That's the same fucking argument that Trump said through this whole thing, liar

Well well well. The guy casting doubts on mail voting (and his wife) was just sent the mail ballots they requested.
Every voter can vote by mail in Florida without an excuse, including Trump:
The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballots were mailed Wednesday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, which he made his permanent residence last year.
Trump is going to commit voter fraud via mail in ballot...
Really... did some little pimple faced democrat activist stuff a few thousand ballot harvested mail in ballots in his presidential limo trunk?
Probably so since that is what people do when they use mail in ballots, according to the president.

Another brainless leftist broadcasting that you don't even understand the issue. For most people, ignorance is bliss. For Democrats, ignorance is the objective.

I get it. People who think for yourselves are a lot harder to get to parrot each other

Well well well. The guy casting doubts on mail voting (and his wife) was just sent the mail ballots they requested.
The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballots were mailed Wednesday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, which he made his permanent residence last year.
Really... did some little pimple faced democrat activist stuff a few thousand ballot harvested mail in ballots in his presidential limo trunk?
Probably so since that is what people do when they use mail in ballots, according to the president.

Another brainless leftist broadcasting that you don't even understand the issue. For most people, ignorance is bliss. For Democrats, ignorance is the objective.

I get it. People who think for yourselves are a lot harder to get to parrot each other
You don't know why you oppose, mail voting, and your inability to explain your position makes you cranky.

You aren't going to get Nationwide Mail In Balloting you Commie Corn Dog Muncher. Absentee Balloting is very different than Mass Mail In Ballots and The US does not have the infrastructure to carry out your Scam and Defraud The American Voter.

If you can stand in line with a mask to get your booze, lottery tickets, and cigarettes, you can vote.

Go back to shaving Putin's nutsack hair for him.

So if a state has request from 99% of the voters for mail in ballots it's okay ?
They don’t dumbass. Most of us get off our lead asses and go to a voting booth!
Most people would vote by mail if given the opportunity.
Your Manhood was lost in the mail. Quit being a limp wristed effeminate waste of DNA, and go to the polls CommieTard.

What's the difference?
You have no evidence that ballots sent without being requested are unsafe.

What's the difference?
ballots sent without being requested are safe too. That's why you don't want to talk about Oregon and Washington
Did the cat bite your tongue about Washington and Oregon?

You don't know why you oppose, mail voting, and your inability to explain your position makes you cranky.

I don't oppose mail in voting. Neither does Trump. Never did. You're lying.

I can explain it fine. Just since you're lying that you don't know what the actual issue is, why should I bother?

So you come out here and claim you don't understand the issue. Democrats do that all the time. Why is your own ignorance something you actually desire? Why do you want so badly to tell people that you don't know what the actual issue is?

I suppose since you have no real answers, it's better to just claim you don't understand the issue at all

Is that what he was objecting to or you too much a liar to tell, or just plain stupid to understand, the truth of his and many others' concerns?

Florida is going to mail a ballot to Trump and Trump is going to mail it back.

Sounds like a mail in ballot to me. In fact, that’s exactly what Florida calls it.

It's the same fucking thing, douche bag!

Explain how it's the same thing, Brian Williams?

What's the difference?

What's the difference?
ballots sent without being requested are safe too. That's why you don't want to talk about Oregon and Washington

You are so fucking stupid but yet I thought even you could see the difference between absentee ballots and mass mailing the ballots. I see I was wrong

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sending out messages to dead people, dogs, cats, illegal aliens is the same as sending ballots only to voters who request them.

Got it.

{flush}

Glad to get that crap out of my system ...

What's the difference?

What's the difference?

You are so fucking stupid but yet I thought even you could see the difference between absentee ballots and mass mailing the ballots. I see I was wrong

pyetro forgot about his hysteria that Russia is trying to interfere in our elections and now he's trying to help them

I permanently requested absentee voting in Nevada. What I received and you received the last election is the same form.

I permanently requested absentee voting in Nevada. What I received and you received the last election is the same form.

The difference being that dogs, cats, dead people, illegal aliens, people who moved, people in nursing homes and everyone else didn't get a ballot before and now they are.

You can't really be this stupid, can you?

Is that what people are arguing?

Is that what people are arguing?
Since dogs, cats, dead people, and illegal aliens aren't being sent ballots, it must be.

DUMMY!!! You still don't understand the GROSS distinction between ABSENTEE voting and JUNK MAIL voting.
But that's ok. You'll see at some point how totally distinct the two are.
Here is what Trump had to do as a Florida resident to vote absentee! Now Junk Mail voting? ALL ballots are mailed regardless if the person still lives at the address!
It is a two step process far more complex and secure that "Junk Mail-Voting"

First you have to request to vote Absentee and comply with these requirements:
Request a Vote-by-Mail Ballot
Requests for vote-by-mail ballots must be received in your local Supervisor of Elections office no later than 5:00 pm on the 10th day before an election.
Contact your local Supervisor of Elections to request a vote-by-mail ballot.
You may request a vote-by-mail ballot in person, by mail, email, fax or by phone.
Only the voter or a designated member or his or her immediate family or legal guardian can request a vote-by-mail ballot for the voter.
Immediate family means the designee’s spouse, parent, child, grandparent or sibling of the designee or of the designee’s spouse.
As a voter requesting a vote-by-mail ballot you must provide your:
name
address
date of birth
signature (written requests only)
If an immediate family member or legal guardian is requesting a vote-by-mail ballot for you, that person must provide above information about the voter as well as the following:
Requester's name
Requester's address
Requester's driver's license number (if available)
Requester's relationship to voter
Requester's signature (written requests only)
Now once you have qualified for an Absentee vote:
The Voting a Mail Ballot Procedures
Your marked ballot must be mailed or delivered in person, reaching the Supervisor of Elections’ office not later than 7:00 pm on the day of the election.
Do not return your voted mail ballot to a polling place.*
You may designate someone to pick up your vote-by-mail ballot on Election Day or 9 days before Election Day.
The designee may only pick up 2 vote-by-mail ballots per election, other than his or her own ballot or ballots for members of his or her immediate family.
Designees must have written authorization from the voter, present a picture I.D. and sign an affidavit.
Candidates may pick up vote-by-mail ballots only for members of their immediate family.
If you decide to go to the polls to vote instead of voting by mail, you should bring the vote-by-mail ballot (marked or not) with you so that it can be cancelled at the polls.
If you come to the polls without the vote-by-mail ballot, you can vote a regular ballot if the Supervisor of Elections' office can confirm that it has not received the vote-by-mail ballot. If it is confirmed that the Supervisor of Elections office has received the vote-by-mail ballot or it cannot be determined, you cannot vote a regular ballot at the polls.
However, if you believe that you have not already voted, you will be allowed to vote a provisional ballot.
A vote-by-mail ballot can be dropped off at designated secure drop boxes located at early voting sites during the election.
Please contact your local Supervisor of Elections or refer to their website for the locations of all the vote-by-mail ballot secure drop boxes in your county.

Forum List

Back