Breaking: Donald Trump requests mail ballot in Florida

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Well well well. The guy casting doubts on mail voting (and his wife) was just sent the mail ballots they requested.
Every voter can vote by mail in Florida without an excuse, including Trump:
The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballots were mailed Wednesday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, which he made his permanent residence last year.

Last edited:
Well well well. The guy casting doubts on mail voting (and his wife) was just sent the mail ballots they requested.
The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballots were mailed Wednesday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club, which he made his permanent residence last year.
Trump is going to commit voter fraud via mail in ballot...

Again, he requested absentee ballots a major difference from mai in ballots. How can you tell you ask? Simple he had to request them, there is no mass mailing of ballots in Florida
So if a state has request from 99% of the voters for mail in ballots it's okay ?

Again, he requested absentee ballots a major difference from mai in ballots. How can you tell you ask? Simple he had to request them, there is no mass mailing of ballots in Florida

This will be mailed in. Trump said that is not secure.........well at least he used to. Well, probably will again depending on who is voting. Or what day it is. Or who is asking. Or based upon his mood at the moment.

Really... did some little pimple faced democrat activist stuff a few thousand ballot harvested mail in ballots in his presidential limo trunk?

bs. I live in Florida. You must request one. Be a regesterID VOTE HAVE iD. They are not sent out Willy nelly to random addresses and dead people as you dumbassed ignorant monsterized cheating assed burn down the country democrats want to do. So shut the fuck up!

So if a state has request from 99% of the voters for mail in ballots it's okay ?
They don’t dumbass. Most of us get off our lead asses and go to a voting booth!

bs. I live in Florida. You must request one. Be a regesterID VOTE HAVE iD. They are not sent out Willy nelly to random addresses and dead people as you dumbassed ignorant monsterized cheating assed burn down the country democrats want to do. So shut the fuck up!
Trump is against requesting them too.

Most people would vote by mail if given the opportunity.

Trump is against requesting them too.
No he isn’t you putrid liar!

Stop lying about Trump's problem being requesting versus not requesting.

What's the difference?
As a Floridian---I have to go down and register as a voter who wants their ballots sent to them and plead with them to allow me to also have my husband ballot sent to him after I bring in our voter registerations. Our voting by mail is good for 3 years I believe---they verify us and we don't have Acorn crooked reps whatever name they are using currently loading up mass ballots from nursing homes and mental institution and registering fake people claiming that they don't have to show ids to vote by mail.

Really... did some little pimple faced democrat activist stuff a few thousand ballot harvested mail in ballots in his presidential limo trunk?
Probably so since that is what people do when they use mail in ballots, according to the president.

What's the difference?
As a Floridian---I have to go down and register as a voter who wants their ballots sent to them and plead with them to allow me to also have my husband ballot sent to him after I bring in our voter registerations. Our voting by mail is good for 3 years I believe---they verify us and we don't have Acorn crooked reps whatever name they are using currently loading up mass ballots from nursing homes and mental institution and registering fake people claiming that they don't have to show ids to vote by mail.
So requested mail ballots are safe?
That's a new one. You guys change your argument every day.

Trump and his lead ass doesn't, nor does the lead ass of Pence.

Yes he works in another state.. what’s the problem? It’s traditional for Presidents to mail in.

Another lying Democrat. Trump isn't against mail in voting. Never was. You're a fundamentally dishonest person.

What is Trump against? You don't know, do you? Be honest. You really are that stupid

Forum List

Back