Breaking: Donald Trump Questions Anchor Baby Marco Rubio's Eligibility To Be President

Well you got the homo part right Jefferson. But I thought you learned that in prison.
I havent received the prison education you have Manuel. I think you have the wrong definition but that should be expected.
You know Jefferson if the white man had not built porches in front of their caves Negro's would STILL be sleeping on the ground.
Sorry Manuel. Blacks had erected structures long before whites became sentient enough to being speaking let alone building porches. Then whites finally came over to your neck of the woods and wreaked havoc on the branch of ancestors you get your Manuel name from.
The Negro NEVER erected anything over one story without help from another race. NOTHING.
Black people built the pyramids before whites could talk in syllables Manuel.
LOL Arabs are not black Egyptians are not black. But then you are to stupid to know that aren't you?

The article says, “Rubio was born in Miami. That makes him a natural born U.S. citizen under the Constitution.” It would be nice if the author could specifically quote the exact passage in the Constitution where it says anchor babies born to foreign nationals within the borders of this country are defined as natural born U.S. citizens.

Trump 'slam dunk' tweet questions Rubio's eligibility to run

I guess the dumb broad has no clue that all citizenship is derived from man made laws. Trump has yet to figure out that there are times it's better just to keep his dumb assed mouth shut. All of this trivial bullshit will cost him.

Anchor babies are anchor babies because they are natural born citizens, thus giving the parents who are not citizens some legitimacy (an anchor) to be in the US. The amount of legitimacy is debatable.

The article says, “Rubio was born in Miami. That makes him a natural born U.S. citizen under the Constitution.” It would be nice if the author could specifically quote the exact passage in the Constitution where it says anchor babies born to foreign nationals within the borders of this country are defined as natural born U.S. citizens.

Birfer Trump demonstrates once again that he doesn't have the temperament to be President.

Birfer Trump demonstrates once again that he doesn't have the temperament to be President.

He doesn't have the temperament to graduate from kindergarten.

I guess the dumb broad has no clue that all citizenship is derived from man made laws. Trump has yet to figure out that there are times it's better just to keep his dumb assed mouth shut. All of this trivial bullshit will cost him.

His supporters are incapable of being embarrassed.

His supporters are incapable of being embarrassed.

Maybe they should concern themselves on how to win the presidency without FL.

What's trivial about someone running for president who isn't eligible?

Rubio is eligible, and Trumps ignorant statements just make him look like a fool. Also if you take a look a previous cases filed against the dear leader, the only entities that would have standing to challenge eligibility of a candidate are the political parties themselves.

Rubio is eligible, and Trumps ignorant statements just make him look like a fool. Also if you take a look a previous cases filed against the dear leader, the only entities that would have standing to challenge eligibility of a candidate are the political parties themselves.
And the Democrats will do that if either one gets the nomination.

I guess I didn't make myself clear, the republican party would have to challenge their candidate and likewise the dems would have to challenge theirs. According to previous rulings on standing it is up to the party to ensure eligibility before they place a candidate on the ballot. The one thing the courts didn't address is who ensures an independent is eligible.

I guess I didn't make myself clear, the republican party would have to challenge their candidate and likewise the dems would have to challenge theirs. According to previous rulings on standing it is up to the party to ensure eligibility before they place a candidate on the ballot. The one thing the courts didn't address is who ensures an independent is eligible.
Do you have a link for that?

Do you have a link for that?

I was on another board that went belly up at that time, I'll see if I can find something.

Forum List

Back