BREAKING: democrat claims his election was stolen from him.

And yet, that's untrue. Let's prove that by you going over the issues one by one, and I'll provide examples of where I disagree with the Left.

Instead of derailing this thread, you can do it here: Calling out Mac1958

Do you have the balls to do that? Do you have the guts to back up your words? Let's find out.

:popcorn:

Ohhhh!
Someone hit a nerve.....

Oh, the irony is sweet.

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election.​

Gonzalez made the remarks alongside Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff at a campaign event in Texas​

So we can safely say that Laura Loomer (Traitor Backed Nut Case from Florida) who refuses to concede her race, are as equally ridiculous?

Funny that I have heard a lot of people on this forum claiming all republicans are terrible because of 1/6. Because they voted for Trump.
I have even had fools call me a Trump lover because I talked about equal law for all

Equal law.......what do you suppose Joe Citizen would get for taking top secret papers?

Oh, the irony is sweet.

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election.​

Gonzalez made the remarks alongside Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff at a campaign event in Texas​

Treason! Treason! Lock his ass up!!

The left claim that an election is secure. Then suddenly claim it is stolen. Seems it is only secure and reliable when those they want to win win.
She meant they bought it, and lied like hell. No honest person ever said votes were counted wrong except GOP scum and dupes. They are the problem duhhh....

And what did Hillary get?
Shall we play this game every time? Because I get rather tired of ignorance

I believe Hillary should have been charged but Hillary is irrelevant to the point I replied to.

If you want to argue fair for everyone, then you believe if one person is going to be charged, all should.

If you believe one should not be charged because one other wasn't, that should apply to all. No one gets charged.

Forum List

Back