BREAKING: democrat claims his election was stolen from him.

I believe Hillary should have been charged but Hillary is irrelevant to the point I replied to.

If you want to argue fair for everyone, then you believe if one person is going to be charged, all should.

If you believe one should not be charged because one other wasn't, that should apply to all. No one gets charged.
Exactly. Either all should or none you should NOT pick and choose because of politics or religion or any other reason.

Exactly. Either all should or none you should NOT pick and choose because of politics or religion or any other reason.

Which is why I support the idea that if Hillary nor Trump gets charged, no one should. That would be for anything.

I've pointed out the very same thing to those who do the same with the "right".
Do you know the only election dispute that got an evidentiary hearing in 2020 was one filed by a Democrat? You do now.

Oh, the irony is sweet.

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election.​

Gonzalez made the remarks alongside Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff at a campaign event in Texas​

Gonzalez agreed to Adam Schiff supporting him? Does he really have a pencil neck?

Oh, the irony is sweet.

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election.​

Gonzalez made the remarks alongside Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff at a campaign event in Texas​

This will be the new norm for both parties, every loss will be called "stolen".

Congrats!

Forum List

Back