BREAKING: democrat claims his election was stolen from him.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Oh, the irony is sweet.

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election.​

Gonzalez made the remarks alongside Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff at a campaign event in Texas​

Oh, the irony is sweet.

Democratic candidate Vicente Gonzalez claims Mayra Flores, supporters 'stole' Texas special election.​

Gonzalez made the remarks alongside Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff at a campaign event in Texas​

Why, that’s a direct threat to our Republic making such an accusation! A clear and present danger!!!

In all of your posts you excuse leftist nonsense which you don't do on the other side. You're Mac1958 2.0
And yet, that's untrue. Let's prove that by you going over the issues one by one, and I'll provide examples of where I disagree with the Left.

Instead of derailing this thread, you can do it here: Calling out Mac1958

Do you have the balls to do that? Do you have the guts to back up your words? Let's find out.

:popcorn:

I've pointed out the very same thing to those who do the same with the "right".
Care to explain the 16 Presidential election if “Democrats” never complain?
Friend of mine was a big wig in the San Diego County election department. Says you could always tell when a Democrat lost - the lawsuits would start flying. Never in reverse.

Care to explain the 16 Presidential election if “Democrats” never complain?
Friend of mine was a big wig in the San Diego County election department. Says you could always tell when a Democrat lost - the lawsuits would start flying. Never in reverse.

Well your anecdotal example proves it I guess.

And yet, that's untrue. Let's prove that by you going over the issues one by one, and I'll provide examples of where I disagree with the Left.

Instead of derailing this thread, you can do it here: Calling out Mac1958

Do you have the balls to do that? Do you have the guts to back up your words? Let's find out.

:popcorn:
You're not that important. Just an example to point others to. If everyone tells you the same thing, maybe a little self reflection is in order

Forum List

Back