BREAKING: Czech Senate declares Moscow Vrbětice attack an act of state terrorism!!

From another point of view, the Russians say, that murder of Donbass civilians is a terroristic act, therefore elimination of a weapon depot is an anti-terroristic act and protection of Russian citizens.
its not 1939 and you are not Marxist ussr
Shelling of Mainila - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Shelling_of_Mainila

The Shelling of Mainila was a military incident on 26 November 1939 in which the Soviet Union's Red Army shelled the Soviet village of Mainila (Russian: Ма́йнило, romanized: Máynilo) near Beloostrov. The Soviet Union declared that the fire originated from Finland across the ... The Finnish side denied responsibility for the attacks and identified Soviet ...
Sure, it's not 1939. It's not a secret, that Ukrainian forces shell objects in DPR and LPR.
For example, today, they shelled Dzerjinsk, Gorlovka, Novgorodskaya and Zheleznaya Balka.
View attachment 483096
Some time ago, Ukraine proposed international peacekeepers to be located between the warring sides.
Croatian scenario? No need. Russia can send her own forces to protect her citizens. And yes, there is Minsk agreement, which means decentralization of Ukraine.
Decentralization doesn't mean federalization despite what Lugandon claims.

No need of Croation scenario. Personally I prefer making the frontline as our state border with needed infrastructure and cutting all negotiations with Lugandon and Russia about this matter. A Transnistria scenario.

lol, Transdnistria in present shape is even more a temporary creature than Ukraine is in hers.

You understand of course that Transdnistria is still landlocked and is not a part of Russia only because the Ukraine and Moldova don't disturb it much and don't create prroblems.
Otherwise it would have long ago become at least a state, recognized by Russia and with an access to the sea, or to Russia :)

like South Ossetia and Abkhazia. :)

really, I could not imagine Kievan regime is as brainless not to understand it :)

From another point of view, the Russians say, that murder of Donbass civilians is a terroristic act, therefore elimination of a weapon depot is an anti-terroristic act and protection of Russian citizens.

The Shelling of Mainila was a military incident on 26 November 1939 in which the Soviet Union's Red Army shelled the Soviet village of Mainila (Russian: Ма́йнило, romanized: Máynilo) near Beloostrov. The Soviet Union declared that the fire originated from Finland across the ... The Finnish side denied responsibility for the attacks and identified Soviet ...
Sure, it's not 1939. It's not a secret, that Ukrainian forces shell objects in DPR and LPR.
For example, today, they shelled Dzerjinsk, Gorlovka, Novgorodskaya and Zheleznaya Balka.
View attachment 483096
Some time ago, Ukraine proposed international peacekeepers to be located between the warring sides.
Croatian scenario? No need. Russia can send her own forces to protect her citizens. And yes, there is Minsk agreement, which means decentralization of Ukraine.

No need of Croation scenario. Personally I prefer making the frontline as our state border with needed infrastructure and cutting all negotiations with Lugandon and Russia about this matter. A Transnistria scenario.
It is not just about what do you want. It is about what other people (from other Ukrainian regions and other states) want. And many of them prefer Crymean scenario, or, may be, even overthrowing Kievan Junta by military force. If you don't want respect their opinion - they are not going to respect yours. That's what we call "democratic opposition" - more freedom for everyone.
Some prefer Crymean scenario, some do Transnistria scensrio, some do Croatia scenario. So, what is your point?

From what I hear and feel around me, not many people want a hot war to retake Donbas. On the contrary, the most wants to frozen the conflict.

You see, "consent is the product of full non-resistance of the parties".
And there are at least two parties wanting to solve this problem, one way or another.
So, what do people around you prefer - to finally lose Donbass (and, may be, some other regions) in a local war which will be finished by Russian tanks in Kiev and elimination of the Junta regime, or to finally lose Donbass (and may be, some other regions) in a regional war, which will be finished by Russian tanks in Berlin, Paris and Brussel, with the active usage of (at least) tactical nukes?

Your premise is entirely false. There wont be any regional war and wont be any local war which will end up in Kiev. I don't exclude though there will be some hot conflict in Donbass again which will end up in Russia recognizing Lugandon as separate states. The Abkhazia scenario.

1) Not to sit down twice - the problem of Transdnistria will be solved along with Donbass.
As the problem of Abkhazia was solved along with South Ossetia, despite Georgians attacked South Ossetia only.

I don't know what kind of blindness you have to translate and even refer to Abkhazian example in your perverted way, omitting its real course and resolution :)

2) Ukraine is not going to exist any more in longer term, it has proved that an independent Ukraine tends to be increasingly and aggresively anti-Russian, posjng an increasing threat to our national interests, so it has become a historical goal for Russia to neutralize this threat.
You worked hard on setting this goal in front of Russia and congradulations - you have achieved it!! :)
Now regardless of who is in Kremlin - he will be working to solve this problem and it will be solved, if not now - then a little later.

like Peter's the Great victories were only repetition of his predescestor's efforts to neutralize Lietuva and reunite Russian lands.

The Tsar Alexei Mihailovitch almost achieved it, reliberated Russian lands in the Baltic region, but lost them to save Russian lands in what is now temporarily called the Ukraine... :)

Nevertheless this goal was achieved a little later, if not by Putin then by the next one.

So, now Donbass, then Novorossia, then all Ukraine.

You were jumping not enough, it seems, it did not work.. :)

Last edited:
And Esay, the most likely scenario, the most likely of all at all - is not even local regional war in Donbass, but distant destruction of all Ukraine, including Galicia - bridges, power plants, plants, etc., maybe some administrations.
i. e. what is going to send you back to the stone age and make you even heavier a burden for the West than you are already :)

and of course whiping out all your military capability. at all. from the distance, without even crossing the border.

you will have a price of your Nazism first in this way. and then if some regions want to reunite with Russia - we will think over such proposals... :)

View attachment 483096

It is not just about what do you want. It is about what other people (from other Ukrainian regions and other states) want. And many of them prefer Crymean scenario, or, may be, even overthrowing Kievan Junta by military force. If you don't want respect their opinion - they are not going to respect yours. That's what we call "democratic opposition" - more freedom for everyone.
Some prefer Crymean scenario, some do Transnistria scensrio, some do Croatia scenario. So, what is your point?

From what I hear and feel around me, not many people want a hot war to retake Donbas. On the contrary, the most wants to frozen the conflict.

You see, "consent is the product of full non-resistance of the parties".
And there are at least two parties wanting to solve this problem, one way or another.
So, what do people around you prefer - to finally lose Donbass (and, may be, some other regions) in a local war which will be finished by Russian tanks in Kiev and elimination of the Junta regime, or to finally lose Donbass (and may be, some other regions) in a regional war, which will be finished by Russian tanks in Berlin, Paris and Brussel, with the active usage of (at least) tactical nukes?

Your premise is entirely false. There wont be any regional war and wont be any local war which will end up in Kiev. I don't exclude though there will be some hot conflict in Donbass again which will end up in Russia recognizing Lugandon as separate states. The Abkhazia scenario.

1) Not to sit down twice - the problem of Transdnistria will be solved along with Donbass.
As the problem of Abkhazia was solved along with South Ossetia, despite Georgians attacked South Ossetia only.

I don't know what kind of blindness you have to translate and even refer to Abkhazian example in your perverted way, omitting its real course and resolution :)

2) Ukraine is not going to exist any more in longer term, it has proved that an independent Ukraine tends to be increasingly and aggresively anti-Russian, posjng an increasing threat to our national interests, so it has become a historical goal for Russia to neutralize this threat.
You worked hard on setting this goal in front of Russia and congradulations - you have achieved it!! :)
Now regardless of who is in Kremlin - he will be working to solve this problem and it will be solved, if not now - then a little later.

like Peter's the Great victories were only repetition of his predescestor's efforts to neutralize Lietuva and reunite Russian lands.

The Tsar Alexei Mihailovitch almost achieved it, reliberated Russian lands in the Baltic region, but lost them to save Russian lands in what is now temporarily called the Ukraine... :)

Nevertheless this goal was achieved a little later, if not by Putin then by the next one.

So, now Donbass, then Novorossia, then all Ukraine.

You were jumping not enough, it seems, it did not work.. :)

Didn't you ask yourself - can the West (it is not really united and has enough of problems, too) withstand an economical war with the East (or even Russia only), especially if Russia will pillage Ukraine, not EU
I wasnt talking about the East. Yes, I think the West can withstand Russia economically.
Ok. Right now official statement of the Chinese Minister of Foreign Affairs:

"China and Russia will fight together against illegal Western sanctions".

So, it is more "West-East" competition, than "West-Russia".
And now, after the statement of Dmitri Kozak, that they are going "to shoot not in a leg, but in head", don't you want to rethink possibility of the direct tank attack against Kiev?

Great News ! @
Romania kicks out Russian embassy official

Romania has become the most recent country to eject Russian diplomatic officials from its territory, in solidarity with the Czech Republic over its dispute with Moscow.

View attachment 483096

lol, Transdnistria in present shape is even more a temporary creature than Ukraine is in hers.

You understand of course that Transdnistria is still landlocked and is not a part of Russia only because the Ukraine and Moldova don't disturb it much and don't create prroblems.
Otherwise it would have long ago become at least a state, recognized by Russia and with an access to the sea, or to Russia :)

like South Ossetia and Abkhazia. :)

really, I could not imagine Kievan regime is as brainless not to understand it :)
By Transnistria scenario I meant frozening the conflict, establishing a safe zone at the frontline and peaceful co-existing with Lugandon without recognizing it. Similar as has been with Moldova and Transnistria. What exactly you cant get?

And Esay, the most likely scenario, the most likely of all at all - is not even local regional war in Donbass, but distant destruction of all Ukraine, including Galicia - bridges, power plants, plants, etc., maybe some administrations.
i. e. what is going to send you back to the stone age and make you even heavier a burden for the West than you are already :)

and of course whiping out all your military capability. at all. from the distance, without even crossing the border.

you will have a price of your Nazism first in this way. and then if some regions want to reunite with Russia - we will think over such proposals... :)
In short, I dont exclude at all that Ukraine can disintegrate in the future. If the level of governance will be as it has been for the last 30 years.

Didn't you ask yourself - can the West (it is not really united and has enough of problems, too) withstand an economical war with the East (or even Russia only), especially if Russia will pillage Ukraine, not EU
I wasnt talking about the East. Yes, I think the West can withstand Russia economically.
Ok. Right now official statement of the Chinese Minister of Foreign Affairs:

"China and Russia will fight together against illegal Western sanctions".

So, it is more "West-East" competition, than "West-Russia".
And now, after the statement of Dmitri Kozak, that they are going "to shoot not in a leg, but in head", don't you want to rethink possibility of the direct tank attack against Kiev?
No, I dont want to rethink anything. Often, loud words result in few actions. Let's wait when they will do something without bravado which looks pathetic.

For me, an example of that is Israel. Almost no words and only actions which become known only post fact.

View attachment 483096

In short, I dont exclude at all that Ukraine can disintegrate in the future. If the level of governance will be as it has been for the last 30 years.

you can and should be sure instead of not excluding that Ukraine will disintegrate, because so called problem of governance in Ukraine is a systemic one, consisting of 2 parts.

1) Unlike Russia, Ukraine completely fails in nationalization of its elite, which is completely compradorian and lives on robbing the country, not tying own fate to the fate of the country.

And to nationalize your elite you need confrontation with the West, to make your elite consider your country as a stronghold against the West. or no use even in trying..

Fortunately - the West helps us in this. But you fail, as in everything else.

2) the West doesn't need Ukraine as an industrial power, so your degradation is not consequence of poor governance but is a systemic result of yours pro-Eestern orientation.

As you may see, your problems are insolvable in current paradygm which you follow.

Ukraine will disappear even if Russia doesn't move a finger.

Forst you will depopulate, in 10 years reaching 20 mln. people, then disintegrate, then reunite with Russia ON YOUR REQUEST.
If we agree. Most probably we will accept only Russian speaking regions. Maybe just some girls from the Right bank... :)

after thorough denazification...

great news

Prosecutors in Bulgaria say they are collecting evidence about the possible involvement of Russia in explosions at Bulgarian arms depots. Officials claim there may be a link with similar blasts in the Czech Republic.

great news

Prosecutors in Bulgaria say they are collecting evidence about the possible involvement of Russia in explosions at Bulgarian arms depots. Officials claim there may be a link with similar blasts in the Czech Republic.
Who needs "evidence" nowadays? Just say "highly likely" and it's enough for the fake medias.
And yes, why they don't want investigate why there were stored anti-personnel mines, banned by both Bulgaria and the Czech Republic?
And yes, more depots were eliminated - less citizens of Ukraine were killed. Ukraine must be grateful to those unknown heroes.

you can and should be sure instead of not excluding that Ukraine will disintegrate, because so called problem of governance in Ukraine is a systemic one, consisting of 2 parts.

1) Unlike Russia, Ukraine completely fails in nationalization of its elite, which is completely compradorian and lives on robbing the country, not tying own fate to the fate of the country.

And to nationalize your elite you need confrontation with the West, to make your elite consider your country as a stronghold against the West. or no use even in trying..

Fortunately - the West helps us in this. But you fail, as in everything else.

2) the West doesn't need Ukraine as an industrial power, so your degradation is not consequence of poor governance but is a systemic result of yours pro-Eestern orientation.

As you may see, your problems are insolvable in current paradygm which you follow.

Ukraine will disappear even if Russia doesn't move a finger.

Forst you will depopulate, in 10 years reaching 20 mln. people, then disintegrate, then reunite with Russia ON YOUR REQUEST.
If we agree. Most probably we will accept only Russian speaking regions. Maybe just some girls from the Right bank... :)

after thorough denazification...

That is the first time I more or less agree with your main points. What will be in the future we will see.

Actually, I have some idea of trying to change Ukraine into economically viable state, but it is so 'radical' and contradicts an ongoing worldwide trend that I dont see much sense to talk about it seriously.

Forum List

Back