Demonic soulless imperial Moscow poisoned with radiation Belarusian lands "diverted Chernobyl rain, says scientist"

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Demonic soulless imperial Moscow poisoned with radiation Belarusian lands "diverted Chernobyl rain, says scientist"

"
cold war technology was used to “seed” clouds and produce contaminated rain so the radiation would not spread as far as the Russian capital.

“After the blast there was the risk that radioactive material blown into the atmosphere could have reached Moscow,” said Flowers, a scientist at Kingston University, London, who has carried out research in the contaminated areas for 12 years. “Sowing rain made sure that didn’t happen.”"

one for sure, barbaric Moscow imperialists must pay for this crime . its a clear case of genocide !

Interesting. By coincidence, I had a 2+ hour conversation last night with a close friend of mine who worked for years on a newsletter dealing with global nuclear issues that was published in Europe, has interviewed Hans Blix, and who walked into my office during the Japanese tsunami to tell me that the Fukushima reactor was going to blow, giving the high levels of cesium being recorded.

Somehow, the conversation turned to submarines (don't ask) and I asked her about the Kursk. She told me that the Norwegians, along with several other countries, had volunteered to help the Russians during the critical time after the Kursk went down, and that the Norwegians had the best team in the world for handling these situations, but the Russians not only turned them down, but also threatened them if they meddled. There was at least a decent chance that the Norwegians could have rescued the sailors alive, but the Russians apparently didn't care if they died, which they did. I'm sure they all got posthumous medals and a big public ceremony.

So I wouldn't ever trust the Russians to not pull this sort of shit. Even before last night, I never trusted them, but my friend confirmed my thoughts.

2 examples of Moscow colonial treatment of its colonies

"
In 1986, the Soviet minister of hydrometeorology, Yuri Izrael, had a regrettable decision to make. It was his job to track radioactivity blowing from the smoking Chernobyl reactor in the hours after the 26 April explosion and deal with it. Forty-eight hours after the accident, an assistant handed him a roughly drawn map. On it, an arrow shot north-east from the nuclear power plant, and broadened to become a river of air 10 miles wide that was surging across Belarus toward Russia. If the slow-moving mass of radioactive clouds reached Moscow, where a spring storm front was piling up, millions could be harmed. Izrael’s decision was easy. Make it rain.

So that day, in a Moscow airport, technicians loaded artillery shells with silver iodide. Soviet air force pilots climbed into the cockpits of TU-16 bombers and made the easy one-hour flight to Chernobyl, where the reactor burned. The pilots circled, following the weather. They flew 30, 70, 100, 200km – chasing the inky black billows of radioactive waste. When they caught up with a cloud, they shot jets of silver iodide into it to emancipate the rain.
In the sleepy towns of southern Belarus, villagers looked up to see planes with strange yellow and grey contrails snaking across the sky. Next day, 27 April, powerful winds kicked up, cumulus clouds billowed on the horizon, and rain poured down in a deluge. The raindrops scavenged radioactive dust floating 200 metres in the air and sent it to the ground. The pilots trailed the slow-moving gaseous bulk of nuclear waste north-east beyond Gomel, into Mogilev province. Wherever pilots shot silver iodide, rain fell, along with a toxic brew of a dozen radioactive elements.

If Operation Cyclone had not been top secret, the headline would have been spectacular: “Scientists using advanced technology save Russian cities from technological disaster!”"

Interesting. By coincidence, I had a 2+ hour conversation last night with a close friend of mine who worked for years on a newsletter dealing with global nuclear issues that was published in Europe, has interviewed Hans Blix, and who walked into my office during the Japanese tsunami to tell me that the Fukushima reactor was going to blow, giving the high levels of cesium being recorded.

Somehow, the conversation turned to submarines (don't ask) and I asked her about the Kursk. She told me that the Norwegians, along with several other countries, had volunteered to help the Russians during the critical time after the Kursk went down, and that the Norwegians had the best team in the world for handling these situations, but the Russians not only turned them down, but also threatened them if they meddled. There was at least a decent chance that the Norwegians could have rescued the sailors alive, but the Russians apparently didn't care if they died, which they did. I'm sure they all got posthumous medals and a big public ceremony.

So I wouldn't ever trust the Russians to not pull this sort of shit. Even before last night, I never trusted them, but my friend confirmed my thoughts.
"russians " are the natural criminals never trust them

chernobyl-fallout.gif

At least their leaders have been, from the Romanov autocrats to the Bolsheviks, and beyond. This is why I find the love that American right-wingers have for Putin Inc. particularly scary.

At least their leaders have been, from the Romanov autocrats to the Bolsheviks, and beyond. This is why I find the love that American right-wingers have for Putin Inc. particularly scary.

Of course American Patriots shall love Merkel, Biden, Gates, Schwab and another morons

Of course American Patriots shall love Merkel, Biden, Gates, Schwab and another morons

Why do you think that these people are morons? these are normal people. They are saints when compared to the trump and putin ilk. Just what is your love of putin about?

Why do you think that these people are morons? these are normal people. They are saints when compared to the trump and putin ilk. Just what is your love of putin about?

Although I don't love Putin nevertheless he looks like to be more human as those animals aforementioned above.
Russia is totally open now, no forced vaccination, no lockdowns, no criminals in the police uniform.

Can you show me such videos from Russia

Read more about

Although I don't love Putin nevertheless he looks like to be more human as those animals aforementioned above.
Russia is totally open now, no forced vaccination, no lockdowns, no criminals in the police uniform.

Read more about

It is widely known that putin does not care whether anyone dies. The deliberate spreading of a disease in society and lack of mandated safety precautions is nothing to be proud of or praised. You just like him because you, too, want to hurt the society you live in.

Read more about

It is widely known that putin does not care whether anyone dies. The deliberate spreading of a disease in society and lack of mandated safety precautions is nothing to be proud of or praised. You just like him because you, too, want to hurt the society you live in.
"putin does not care whether anyone dies." Yes, but WE do care, and he will pay , take my word
+1

Forum List

Back