BREAKING: Czech Senate declares Moscow Vrbětice attack an act of state terrorism!!

On Wednesday, the Czech Senate voted to declare the explosion at the Vrbětice amunition store in 2014 as an act of state terrorism against an EU Member State and therefore against the whole European Union.
That's what I hate about NATO and the European Union. They're always at law in some kind of international court or something demanding military service from the United States like some divorced lady demanding child support and alimony from Lady Liberty.

"
The war in Ukraine is not a civil war. It never was. It always has been, and it remains, a Russian invasion.

I’ve lived in Ukraine for seven years to report on the war. During that time I’ve experienced, firsthand, a type of combat that has exceeded in intensity anything I experienced in Iraq and Afghanistan, both as a special operations pilot (my former profession) and while on the ground as a war correspondent...
American support, in any form — whether through diplomatic gestures or weapons — sends a signal to Ukraine’s soldiers and civilians that they haven’t been forgotten, and that the democratic world order, which they want to be a part of so badly, is still worth fighting for. And these days, I think that’s a message the whole world needs to hear.

With history as our guide, one thing is clear: If the war in Ukraine escalates into a far bigger and deadlier conflict, Ukrainians and Russians won’t be the only ones fighting in it"

From another point of view, the Russians say, that murder of Donbass civilians is a terroristic act, therefore elimination of a weapon depot is an anti-terroristic act and protection of Russian citizens.

"
The war in Ukraine is not a civil war. It never was. It always has been, and it remains, a Russian invasion.

I’ve lived in Ukraine for seven years to report on the war. During that time I’ve experienced, firsthand, a type of combat that has exceeded in intensity anything I experienced in Iraq and Afghanistan, both as a special operations pilot (my former profession) and while on the ground as a war correspondent...
American support, in any form — whether through diplomatic gestures or weapons — sends a signal to Ukraine’s soldiers and civilians that they haven’t been forgotten, and that the democratic world order, which they want to be a part of so badly, is still worth fighting for. And these days, I think that’s a message the whole world needs to hear.

With history as our guide, one thing is clear: If the war in Ukraine escalates into a far bigger and deadlier conflict, Ukrainians and Russians won’t be the only ones fighting in it"
And elimination of those soldiers and weapons is a signal, that Russian state protect their civilians. Cold War is a war, too.
If NATO send their soldiers - Russia will kill them;
If NATO send their tanks - Russia will bomb their bases.
If NATO send their planes - Russia will nuke European bases.

"

And elimination of those soldiers and weapons is a signal, that Russian state protect their civilians. Cold War is a war, too.
lies and propaganda. ru

the reality >
UK, USA, Canada, Turkey, EU, NATO>
Russia to scrutinize military cooperation with Turkey, if it supplies drones to Ukraine, said Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov - Russian TASS

US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as Moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine

From another point of view, the Russians say, that murder of Donbass civilians is a terroristic act, therefore elimination of a weapon depot is an anti-terroristic act and protection of Russian citizens.
its not 1939 and you are not Marxist ussr
Shelling of Mainila - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Shelling_of_Mainila

The Shelling of Mainila was a military incident on 26 November 1939 in which the Soviet Union's Red Army shelled the Soviet village of Mainila (Russian: Ма́йнило, romanized: Máynilo) near Beloostrov. The Soviet Union declared that the fire originated from Finland across the ... The Finnish side denied responsibility for the attacks and identified Soviet ...

The Shelling of Mainila was a military incident on 26 November 1939 in which the Soviet Union's Red Army shelled the Soviet village of Mainila (Russian: Ма́йнило, romanized: Máynilo) near Beloostrov. The Soviet Union declared that the fire originated from Finland across the ... The Finnish side denied responsibility for the attacks and identified Soviet ...
Sure, it's not 1939. It's not a secret, that Ukrainian forces shell objects in DPR and LPR.
For example, today, they shelled Dzerjinsk, Gorlovka, Novgorodskaya and Zheleznaya Balka.
View attachment 483096
Some time ago, Ukraine proposed international peacekeepers to be located between the warring sides.

"

lies and propaganda. ru

the reality >
UK, USA, Canada, Turkey, EU, NATO>
Russia to scrutinize military cooperation with Turkey, if it supplies drones to Ukraine, said Russian Deputy Prime Minister Yuri Borisov - Russian TASS

US Senate Committee Unanimously Approved bill to Increase Military Aid to Ukraine as Moscow gathers troops. SFRC passed bill authorizing $300 million in aid/year to Ukraine
No problem. If the USA pay money to terrorist, murdering Russian citizens, Russia pays money to terrorists, murdering American citizens. Quid pro quo.

Sure, it's not 1939. It's not a secret, that Ukrainian forces shell objects in DPR and LPR.
For example, today, they shelled Dzerjinsk, Gorlovka, Novgorodskaya and Zheleznaya Balka.
View attachment 483096
Some time ago, Ukraine proposed international peacekeepers to be located between the warring sides.
Croatian scenario? No need. Russia can send her own forces to protect her citizens. And yes, there is Minsk agreement, which means decentralization of Ukraine.

Muscovy is a very economically weak spot to be starting any war, Iran style sanctions could cripple them in a day

View attachment 483096
Croatian scenario? No need. Russia can send her own forces to protect her citizens. And yes, there is Minsk agreement, which means decentralization of Ukraine.
Decentralization doesn't mean federalization despite what Lugandon claims.

No need of Croation scenario. Personally I prefer making the frontline as our state border with needed infrastructure and cutting all negotiations with Lugandon and Russia about this matter. A Transnistria scenario.

Muscovy is a very economically weak spot to be starting any war, Iran style sanctions could cripple them in a day

More sober opinion.

View attachment 483096
Decentralization doesn't mean federalization despite what Lugandon claims.

No need of Croation scenario. Personally I prefer making the frontline as our state border with needed infrastructure and cutting all negotiations with Lugandon and Russia about this matter. A Transnistria scenario.
It is not just about what do you want. It is about what other people (from other Ukrainian regions and other states) want. And many of them prefer Crymean scenario, or, may be, even overthrowing Kievan Junta by military force. If you don't want respect their opinion - they are not going to respect yours. That's what we call "democratic opposition" - more freedom for everyone.

Forum List

Back