Breaking! Chelsea Handler With Family Ties To Nazism

Who the hell is Chelsea Handler?
  • Does she hold political office?
  • Does she work in my firm?
  • Was she one of the white nationalists/white supremacists in Charlottesville?
  • Is she or an immediate relative of hers one of the Nazis that escaped the Nuremberg Trials?
  • Was she or an ancestor of hers a Jew who aided and abetted the Nazis?
I'm just trying to understand why Chelsea Handler matters enough that her family's ties to Nazism should matter to me, the U.S., or something of note.

Truly, I don't care if someone is related somehow to a Nazi, white supremacist, white nationalist, etc. I care whether one is a Nazi (Neo Nazi), white supremacist, white nationalist, etc. I mean really. I'm the descendent of plantation owners. That hardly makes me a white supremacist, racist, etc. A couple of my cousins are descended from the same blood, and they are biased, if not full on racists, and aside from family-only gatherings where our paths may cross, I don't and won't have a damn thing to do with them. Hell, I don't even send them a Christmas card and they know not to call on me should they find themselves in dire straits.

• Is she or an immediate relative of hers one of the Nazis that escaped the Nuremberg Trials?
I'm just trying to understand why Chelsea Handler matters enough that her family's ties to Nazism should matter to me, the U.S., or something of note.

Truly, I don't care if someone is related somehow to a Nazi, white supremacist, white nationalist, etc. I care whether one is a Nazi (Neo Nazi), white supremacist, white nationalist, etc. I mean really. I'm the descendent of plantation owners. That hardly makes me a white supremacist, racist, etc. A couple of my cousins are descended from the same blood, and they are biased, if not full on racists, and aside from family-only gatherings where our paths may cross, I don't and won't have a damn thing to do with them. Hell, I don't even send them a Christmas card and they know not to call on me should they find themselves in dire straits.

I take it you haven't seen the harassment and defamation Chelsea Handler has been doing towards President Trump. Truly I care about the safety of our President. And if some fraud celebrity who actually is connected to Nazism speaks out threats. Then it should be discussed.

I take it you haven't seen the harassment and defamation Chelsea Handler has been doing towards President Trump. Truly I care about the safety of our President. And if some fraud celebrity who actually is connected to Nazism speaks out threats. Then it should be discussed.
I take it you haven't seen the harassment and defamation Chelsea Handler has been doing towards President Trump.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not. I don't recall ever having seen or heard her name prior to this thread. I could be mistake, but she's not "ringing a bell."

Can't believe her grandfather was part of the Nazi Germany. After all this time of her talking to shit to President Trump. She in fact is actually connected to Nazism. Sad! It's obvious all she was doing was a deflector from hiding the truth.

Chelsea Handler, Who Calls Trump A Nazi, Finds Out Her Grandfather Was Actual Nazi
Listen to Trump junior here, regurgitating some lame story (probably from Breitbart) as the latest counteroffensive to something dangerously stupid that the orange menace has done. Like the ridiculous piece of crap yesterday that the regurgitated through Faux News about something to do with Ukraine. The latest blonde bimbo tells us to "watch this!", and then some twit is place in front of a camera and says he "does know for a fact" that democrats colluded. And THATS the story. Just because its on Faux News, or because Trump SAID It, that it is actual news. FIVE fricken days from July 12th they hyped up this ridiculous, unfounded, unproved "story" from an Cyber Berkut, part of Russian intelligence, the same pricks who hacked our election. These were old, meritless claims that hadn't circulated for months that Trump decides to pull out of his fat arse and throw back into the Fox shit-fan to see what sticks. Doesn't matter if its true. As long as its on Fox, thats all the druids need to see. The neocons are DESTROYING this country when they compromise the news. When they compromise truth. Its beyond disgusting. Its treachery.

Silliness, my family were typical southern people during the civil war and afterward. Certainly there were some Klan members, my grandmother even attended an event in the 1920s as a child where they wore their Sunday best, had a nice picnic on the ground, heard some high minded speeches from prominent Alabamians, said a prayer and then lynched a black man. Her story still haunts me because it haunted her until her last day. My grandmother absolutely hated the Klan like you hate cockroaches as do I. My brother on the other hand, well lets just say we do not talk.

Does she commit suicide at the end? And if naught why naught?

Can't believe her grandfather was part of the Nazi Germany. After all this time of her talking to shit to President Trump. She in fact is actually connected to Nazism. Sad! It's obvious all she was doing was a deflector from hiding the truth.

Chelsea Handler, Who Calls Trump A Nazi, Finds Out Her Grandfather Was Actual Nazi
adolfhitler.jpg

I have a daughter?

I despise Chelsea Handeler. She is just isn't funny, nor entertaining. Sort of lesser version of Stephen Colbert.

New Topics

Forum List

Back