Breaking! Chelsea Handler With Family Ties To Nazism

I despise Chelsea Handeler. She is just isn't funny, nor entertaining. Sort of lesser version of Stephen Colbert.

She, and he, dispel your belief with fact?
They are humorists and and they aren't scientist. They have nothing to do with facts, just emotion.

Then why don't you dispel her facts?

For instance; has she denounced the actions of her Grand Father? Yes she has.

Can you morally put someone on the block because of the actions of their non-immediate family before she was born? No. That's a moral less ploy.

We can morally reject supporting someone that hasn't rejected support from hate groups.

Can't believe her grandfather was part of the Nazi Germany. After all this time of her talking to shit to President Trump. She in fact is actually connected to Nazism. Sad! It's obvious all she was doing was a deflector from hiding the truth.

Chelsea Handler, Who Calls Trump A Nazi, Finds Out Her Grandfather Was Actual Nazi
Which political office does Chelsea hold? Conservatard knows Chelsea has been getting many knockout punches on Trump so he attacks.

IMG_0539.JPG

Chelsea Handeler has glommed on to a politic group,topic issue because it will profit her. Just like a lot of liberals, profit uber ales. I think liberals are more consumed with how morality profits THEM, not about morality itself. Call that a hunch, call me a cynic.

Forum List

Back