Missouri Senator states "I hope Trump is assassinated".

Typical liberal. The automatic, go-to reaction of its primitive, insect brain is mindless violence.

As much as I despised President Obama and his subversive agenda against America, I never wished death on him or his family. This is a sitting U.S. Senator wishing the President be assassinated. She has to go.

‘I hope Trump is assassinated,’ Missouri lawmaker writes — and quickly regrets
Bad bad law maker, but there isn't a mf in this country truth be told that don't want Trump in the white house, I don't want the bitch dead, but a few decades in prison will suit me just fine...I hate the bitch that much...death is too good for this traiter, he needs to go to jail for a very long long long time

As much as I despised President Obama and his subversive agenda against America, I never wished death on him or his family. This is a sitting U.S. Senator wishing the President be assassinated. She has to go.

Sure, anyone who advocates this sort of thing should go. Trump's been talking about killing millions in war, is this the same? Sure it is, but people see it differently. Somehow a president can go around talking about killing and get away with it, but others can't.

Sure, anyone who advocates this sort of thing should go. Trump's been talking about killing millions in war, is this the same? Sure it is, but people see it differently. Somehow a president can go around talking about killing and get away with it, but others can't.
That's why I hope she stays....Trump has done everything humanly possible and nobody gives a damn, he's told top secret to the russians, tells lies day after day after day, I'm so done with this guy.

Typical liberal. The automatic, go-to reaction of its primitive, insect brain is mindless violence.
5996081422000009371a68c3.jpeg

That's why I hope she stays....Trump has done everything humanly possible and nobody gives a damn, he's told top secret to the russians, tells lies day after day after day, I'm so done with this guy.

Well, I think she needs to be made example of. The reason these statues are coming down is the same reason why people who say people need to be assassinated need to be kicked out of office. Trump seems to have made different rules for himself, as have presidents for a long, long time.

Well, I think she needs to be made example of. The reason these statues are coming down is the same reason why people who say people need to be assassinated need to be kicked out of office. Trump seems to have made different rules for himself, as have presidents for a long, long time.
No president in our history ever has been as bad as trump...stop trying to equate this maniac with other presidents, I'm sick of this equal opportunity hate shit.....This man is like no other creature that's been in the white house and you people no it...stop with the fuckin fence shit, either pick a side or stay on the side lines!! Made an example of my ass...she's only saying what 99.99% of those of us hate this bitch wishes......uh does Obama ring a bell? You know how many times sitting politicians have had to issue oppolgies to this guy..cross hairs ring a fuckin bell, get the fuck outta here!!

No president in our history ever has been as bad as trump...stop trying to equate this maniac with other presidents, I'm sick of this equal opportunity hate shit.....This man is like no other creature that's been in the white house and you people no it...stop with the fuckin fence shit, either pick a side or stay on the side lines!! Made an example of my ass...she's only saying what 99.99% of those of us hate this bitch wishes......uh does Obama ring a bell? You know how many times sitting politicians have had to issue oppolgies to this guy..cross hairs ring a fuckin bell, get the fuck outta here!!
Wishing death on anyone is never acceptable.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Actually, no, I won't be forced into your small minded mentality. I won't pick a side or just pretend it's not happening. I will say what I see and I will tell people. The reality is, if you don't like what I have to say, go back to your partisan bullshit game and leave me alone. I don't care, just you don't get to tell me what to do.

She's black. She doesn't want anyone saying they hope she is assassinated.
How many fuckin times have you white mf's hated on Obama...get the fuck outta here and get over it.

Nice, this means I've gotten under your tumor-colored skin. I would have hated Obama for his treasonous diet of muslim semen even if he were as white as a snow man in the Caucasus mountains. Of course, I don't expect a negroid brain to truly understand that concept. As my sainted late grandma would have said, "You are to be pitied."

She's not a U.S. Senator, she's a state Senator and she's also running for governor.
She should resign as well as end her campaign for governor.

Bad bad law maker, but there isn't a mf in this country truth be told that don't want Trump in the white house, I don't want the bitch dead, but a few decades in prison will suit me just fine...I hate the bitch that much...death is too good for this traiter, he needs to go to jail for a very long long long time

Being your worst nightmare is not punishable because of it were, well many would be in prison...

You may hate him, but he has not been in office long enough to be considered the worst.
He'll have to get much worse before he gets into Jimmy Carter territory.

You may hate him, but he has not been in office long enough to be considered the worst.
He'll have to get much worse before he gets into Jimmy Carter territory.
Jimmy Carter, as does most democrats that get in after a fuckin republican, was left as was Obama with a shitty economy that you mf's fucked up, cause that's what your party does, fuck shit up and then a democrat comes along, they have to try and clean up the shit........Trump on the other hand, despite what you morons think, was handed a sound economy and this country in good standings with our allies....to date, Trump has ruined everything but the greed and opulance of Wall Street, which is next!! AND HE'S DONE IT IN LESS THAN A FUCKIN YEAR!!!

She's not a U.S. Senator, she's a state Senator and she's also running for governor.
She should resign as well as end her campaign for governor.
After fuckin Trump, nobody should have a standard of decency and just for the record, not everybody in this fuckin country is lip locked on Trumps golden balls.....given the sentiments in this country over Trump....she'lll win by a landslide and if not, run for President and win!!

Forum List

Back