Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

The GOP all the Dugger/Palin family value one can handle...now with new improved
racism/Homophobia......

11188459_10153029871776872_4920829151206315355_n.jpg

2aguy claims Rush Limbaugh is defending a democratic party symbol remarkably recalcitrant mouth breathing poltroon.....

Rusty is also auditioning to go up against Alex Jones and Glenn Beck in the Pay-For Hate Talk market once he has become too much of a liability for the Koch Brothers to keep bankrolling his terrestrial radio program.

that would be one of those things the rightwingnuts enjoy repeating. they pretend that they're still the party of lincoln when anyone normal and not a compulsive liar knows that all of the white supremacist kkk types ran away from the democratic party after the civil rights act.

the red color of all of the south proves that.... no matter how many times they tell the same goebbels lie.

You don't realize that nixon pushed the civil rights act and that the Republicans supported the civil rights acts and desegregated the schools...the lie of the parties switching positions on race is just that .....a lie.....the democrats changed tactics....instead of trying to keep blacks from voting through poll taxes, literacy tests, lynchings and other violence, they realized that blacks would actually get the vote...and so moved to ensure they voted for their former slave masters....they bought their votes with government hand outs.....lbj initiated the Great Society to achieve that outcome.........

The democrat party is composed of all the racists in the country from la raza, the nation of islam to bill clinton, the violent rapist and his wife , to obama and his wife who attended a racist church for 20 years.........

the democrats are the racist party, and people need to realize that.....

Nixon pushed the civil rights act? you mean the one that was passed by Johnson?

lol...

No dipshit the ones before that one....
Richard Nixon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In the spring of 1957, Nixon undertook another major foreign trip, this time to Africa. On his return, he helped shepherd the Civil Rights Act of 1957 through Congress. The bill was weakened in the Senate, and civil rights leaders were divided over whether Eisenhower should sign it.

Nixon was fighting for black civil rights long before the democrats changed tactics..

In addition to desegregating public schools, Nixon implemented the Philadelphia Plan in 1970—the first significant federal affirmative action program.[183] He also endorsed the Equal Rights Amendment after it passed both houses of Congress in 1972 and went to the states for ratification.[184] Nixon had campaigned as an ERA supporter in 1968, though feminists criticized him for doing little to help the ERA or their cause after his election. Nevertheless, he appointed more women to administration positions than Lyndon Johnson had.[185]

Poor useless, slug you still can't help calling people smarter than you names.

I keep telling you an education might assist you. But perhaps you're too stupid to cure your ignorance with knowledge.

Mostly you're boring.

2a has shown that nixon was pro-civil rights, and not the myth you libs like to push.

would you like to actually address the real history?

or continue to spew nonsense?

that would be one of those things the rightwingnuts enjoy repeating. they pretend that they're still the party of lincoln when anyone normal and not a compulsive liar knows that all of the white supremacist kkk types ran away from the democratic party after the civil rights act.

the red color of all of the south proves that.... no matter how many times they tell the same goebbels lie.

You don't realize that nixon pushed the civil rights act and that the Republicans supported the civil rights acts and desegregated the schools...the lie of the parties switching positions on race is just that .....a lie.....the democrats changed tactics....instead of trying to keep blacks from voting through poll taxes, literacy tests, lynchings and other violence, they realized that blacks would actually get the vote...and so moved to ensure they voted for their former slave masters....they bought their votes with government hand outs.....lbj initiated the Great Society to achieve that outcome.........

The democrat party is composed of all the racists in the country from la raza, the nation of islam to bill clinton, the violent rapist and his wife , to obama and his wife who attended a racist church for 20 years.........

lol...

In the spring of 1957, Nixon undertook another major foreign trip, this time to Africa. On his return, he helped shepherd the Civil Rights Act of 1957 through Congress. The bill was weakened in the Senate, and civil rights leaders were divided over whether Eisenhower should sign it.

Nixon was fighting for black civil rights long before the democrats changed tactics..

In addition to desegregating public schools, Nixon implemented the Philadelphia Plan in 1970—the first significant federal affirmative action program.[183] He also endorsed the Equal Rights Amendment after it passed both houses of Congress in 1972 and went to the states for ratification.[184] Nixon had campaigned as an ERA supporter in 1968, though feminists criticized him for doing little to help the ERA or their cause after his election. Nevertheless, he appointed more women to administration positions than Lyndon Johnson had.[185]

I keep telling you an education might assist you. But perhaps you're too stupid to cure your ignorance with knowledge.

Mostly you're boring.

2a has shown that nixon was pro-civil rights, and not the myth you libs like to push.

nixon was probably the most liberal president we've had in my lifetime.

he couldn't get past the GOP clown car now on a bet

but please, keep living in the past. your party is full on wackjob now.

No guys, you are indeed painfully stupid. Joey, I have no doubt you know know to mop floors when you're government hand outs run low at the end of the month. Ty-rone, probably not, but I'm sure pimping and selling at the corner helps out.

Maybe before you come on an American board, you should learn English.

Your - Possessive Second person.

You're - Contraction for "you are".

thanks for playing.

the southern strategy is a myth. there was no pandering to racist in the south.

when called to support the myth, you libs end up talking about code words and rhetoric.

reagan mention welfare queens once or twice.

Yawn, guy, that was enough. Blacks saw it for what it was. I remember in 1980, when he tried to talk to some brothers in the Ghetto, and the Secret Service had to pretty much hustle him out of there because they were going to kick his senile old ass.

releasing a murderer serving life so that they can be ready when they are released back into society and he rapes and assaults an innocent couple for hours, is a completely valid issue. that you play the race card on that, shows how you libs use false accusations of racism as demagoguery.

Again, it was racist, and black folks saw through it. Bush 41 got 11% of the black vote in 1988 and in 1996 it went down to 8%. they knew what was going on.

plenty of republicans have tried to get more minority votes. but you libs are to good at demagoguery and race baiting.

Yes, there was Jesse Helms' "White Hands" ad telling people a black man got the job you deserved because of Affirmative Action.

And corkers 'Playboy Mansion" ad that said his black opponent wanted to fuck white women at the Playboy mansion.

There was Romney doing a shout out to the Birthers.

And not just limiting ourselves to blacks, there was Pete Hoeskstra's "Debbie Spend it Now" ad with a racist caricature of a Chinese woman.

Racist Political Ads 7 Top Contenders - The Root

1. "that was enough"? what? mentioning welfare queen once is enough to justify your claim of the southern strategy?

that's nonsense.

and blacks being angry is not proof. you do understand that, right?

2. you didn't really address my point about the attack ad hold dukakis responsible for the results of his policy. showing that blacks didn't vote for bush just shows that the race card works for dems, not the the ad was not legitimate.

that's logical fallacy of appeal to ad populum.

3. a list of political ads that a lib considers racist is not an answer. aa does led to white not getting jobs they deserve as shown by the new haven firefighter case. in which all the lib appointees voted in favor of blatant anti-white discrimination.

No, he wasn't. Nixon was probably as close as this country ever got to a dictator.

Richard Nixon Was Even More Racist Than You Thought

Nixon on black people:

"Bill Rogers has got — to his credit it's a decent feeling — but somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he's been in New York," Nixon said. "He says well, ‘They are coming along, and that after all they are going to strengthen our country in the end because they are strong physically and some of them are smart.' So forth and so on.

"My own view is I think he's right if you're talking in terms of 500 years," he said. "I think it's wrong if you're talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have be, frankly, inbred. And, you just, that's the only thing that's going to do it, Rose."

No guys, you are indeed painfully stupid. Joey, I have no doubt you know know to mop floors when you're government hand outs run low at the end of the month. Ty-rone, probably not, but I'm sure pimping and selling at the corner helps out.

thanks for playing.

YOU'RE talking to a Meathead (probably a meth-head)...dead from the neck up. :D

Actrually, I have the truth about the welfare queen as well......that name came from the Chicago Tribune who called the woman in an article on people who cheat welfare a "Welfare Queen," and she wasn't shy about it either........

But Reagan carried on like that was a common thing and exaggerated the exploits of one grifter.

That's why it was racist.

It would be like if Obama said, "All White Christians are Dylan Roof".

what do you mean "carried on"?

i recall him saying it once. do you have a link demonstrating that it was something he said over and over again?

1. "that was enough"? what? mentioning welfare queen once is enough to justify your claim of the southern strategy?

that's nonsense.

When people are angry, they usually have a good reason.

2. you didn't really address my point about the attack ad hold dukakis responsible for the results of his policy. showing that blacks didn't vote for bush just shows that the race card works for dems, not the the ad was not legitimate.

It wasn't Dukakis' policy. He just inherited it from the previous guy, who was a Republican.

And putting the scary black man on TV was racist. Sorry, man.

You've been playing this game for 50 years now, man up and own it. Just because it isn't working for you anymore, is no reason to whine about it.

Or you can man up, admit what you did was wrong, and go in a different direction. But that would mean telling working class whites that they are in the same boat as working class minorities. Not a good thing when you are the party of the rich.

3. a list of political ads that a lib considers racist is not an answer. aa does led to white not getting jobs they deserve as shown by the new haven firefighter case. in which all the lib appointees voted in favor of blatant anti-white discrimination.

So you weren't playing on racism, but if you were, it was totally justified... Um, right.

Affirmative Action exists because White Males are still making most of the hiring decisions. And left to their druthers, they'd hire people just like themselves.

lol...

Mostly you're boring.

nixon was probably the most liberal president we've had in my lifetime.

he couldn't get past the GOP clown car now on a bet

but please, keep living in the past. your party is full on wackjob now.

you libs have been going on and on about slavery, the civil war, jim crow, and you accuse me of living in the past?

lol!!

which was it?

was nixon liberal, or was he the inventor of the supposed "southern strategy"?

No, he wasn't. Nixon was probably as close as this country ever got to a dictator.

Nixon on black people:

"Bill Rogers has got — to his credit it's a decent feeling — but somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he's been in New York," Nixon said. "He says well, ‘They are coming along, and that after all they are going to strengthen our country in the end because they are strong physically and some of them are smart.' So forth and so on.

"My own view is I think he's right if you're talking in terms of 500 years," he said. "I think it's wrong if you're talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have be, frankly, inbred. And, you just, that's the only thing that's going to do it, Rose."

and right away the lib tries to move the discussion away from policies.

johnson flat out called them "*******".

does that outweigh his signing of the civl rights act 64?

was johnson pro-civil rights or anti-civil rights?

or is it somehow different when talking about a dem?

that's nonsense.

It wasn't Dukakis' policy. He just inherited it from the previous guy, who was a Republican.

You've been playing this game for 50 years now, man up and own it. Just because it isn't working for you anymore, is no reason to whine about it.

Or you can man up, admit what you did was wrong, and go in a different direction. But that would mean telling working class whites that they are in the same boat as working class minorities. Not a good thing when you are the party of the rich.

So you weren't playing on racism, but if you were, it was totally justified... Um, right.

Affirmative Action exists because White Males are still making most of the hiring decisions. And left to their druthers, they'd hire people just like themselves.

1. so, anger is proof, in your opinion? that is your position? really? LOL!!

so to sum up, reagan mentioning welfare queen once or twice is proof of the supposed southern strategy and the fact that blacks were angry is further proof, if any was needed.

That you can actually stand by that is incredible to me.

let me try this.

to support the claim of the supposedly southern strategy, you need to show that the racists were pandered to, and that it led to the south flipping.

with proof as weak as yours, you have failed.

2a has posted links demonstrating that the flipping started in the areas of the south with higher incomes, educations and northern immigrants, not in the rural deep south, as would be expected if it were the racist that flipped the south.

you have your proof of black anger. because "generally" when people are angry they have a reason. "generally".

2. dukakis vetoed a bill that would have prevented s1st degree murderers from being released. this has already be explained to you. cease the willful ignorance please.

it amused me that to you libs, the fact that the murderous rapist was black is the offense, not that a couple was raped and assaulted for hours.

murderous rapists are scary.

3. bullshit. question: you do support hiring or promoting less qualified blacks over more qualified whites in order to make up for past injustices, right?

thanks for playing.
I speak three languages Joey, and each one of them better than your English. Hell, I've never been to Spokane or Tacoma, but I can find them on a map.

Hold on to your mop Joey and never be ashamed to work for a living, no matter how menial the job.

Yes....and the fact that the middle class grew and grew while he was President...yeah....you are one smart guy......

GOP = Total Corruption of Decency

IncomeGrowthRates1948-2005-1024x768.png

Wow....which liberal/demcorat group made up that chart.....care to link........here are some real figures....

Reagan years helped poor middle classArthur Milholland s... - tribunedigital-baltimoresun

Income data from the U.S. Census Bureau and income tax data from the IRS reveal that, yes, the rich did get richer under Reagan, but so did the poor and the middle class.

Data from two periods, 1974-1981, mostly Carter years, and 1981-1988, the Reagan years, indicate the richest 5 percent of taxpayers' income's grew 38.6 percent under Reagan while the incomes for the lowest 50 percent grew 17.9 percent. The middle class, or the taxpayers in the middle 50-95 percent, saw their incomes rise 21.4 percent. While it is true that the rich got richer, so did the poor.

Also, the income tax of the richest 5 percent of taxpayers increased by 65 percent, to where they pay 45.6 percent of all income taxes. The income tax burden for the bottom 50 percent of taxpayers fell from 7.4 percent to 5.7 percent. Most revealing, between 1974 and 1981, income taxes for the poorest Americans increased by 24.2 percent. In the Reagan years, this group's burden fell 12.8 percent! The middle class saw its income tax burden fall from 57.2 percent under Carter to 48.7 percent under Reagan.

And then there is the effect of democrats wrecking the economy the Republicans fixed and grew.....carter destroyed the economy, Reagan had to fix it.....clinton, the violent rapist, wrecke Reagan's economic expansion with his tax increase, and killed off that expansion.....Bush had to deal with clinton's destruction of the economy despite the tech boom and the end of the cold war...and he also had to deal with the fall out of 9/11

that's nonsense.

Wrong...I posted about this.....after dukakis was elected the legislature passed a bill to end the program....dukakis vetoed it....it is all on him....

Nixon on black people:

what johnson and nixon may have said privately (and both said a lot of awful things) what they did PUBLICLY in many instances was very good.

i realize you can't contemplate things at that level... it requires nuance and actual thought.

Nixon on black people:

what johnson and nixon may have said privately (and both said a lot of awful things) what they did PUBLICLY in many instances was very good.

i realize you can't contemplate things at that level... it requires nuance and actual thought.

actually, that was the exact point i was trying to make to joe.

this disproves the myth of the supposed "Southern strategy".

nixon did not pander to the racists of the south. his goal was to hurry on desegregation so that the issue would be largely resolved by the time of the next election.

hardly pandering to racists.

libs. reagan gave a speech were miles away and long ago something racist happened.
The speech was at the site of two murders 16 years earlier carried out by the whites that Reagasn was dog whistling to....his staff referred to MLK as Martin Lucifer Coon....

Forum List

Back