BREAKING: Biden administration reverses Trump policy, sends troops to Somalia

every action in the middle east since 1980, has been in response to the dems doctrine…called the Carter Doctrine.
Nope. You don't know anything about the Middle East. Following Clean Break Strategy caused the Iraq war.

Look asshole you have been told a few times now this thread is not about Bush and it is about Biden usage of troops being sent to Somalia and all you are doing is diverting the conversation to troll this thread!

Also idiot did Biden vote for authorization and if so he allowed Bush to use those Troops in Afghanistan and Iraq!

What part of that do you not understand?

Oh, wait you believe someone vote is nullified if the President does what he has stated he would do with that authorization and shit goes wrong, well as long as they are a Democrat!

Now kindly explain why you are in support of sending Troops into a country we are not at war with?
I have explained myself shit head, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Trump Humpers.

Wow, Trump humper from the racist bigot that is trolling like a leftist whore for Biden so he can get a slap on the ass for being a clueless asshole!

Now fucking asshole you wrote it now prove that I am a Trump humper or are you like all the other wannabe black posters on here that write bullshit with no evidence to support your lying nonsense?

Again you worthless freak this thread isn’t about Bush and what he did in Afghanistan or Iraq but about Biden using Troops in a country we are not at war with and to be clear I never said anything about Democrats being the only war loving fuckers in this game but I will say you love war as long as a Democrat is running the show, so take your ass to Somalia and defend it if you believe Biden is correct!
Yea your punkass is a Trump Humper.

Yea your punkass is a Trump Humper.
No evidence to support your lying ass as usual you war loving freak!

So now you have invoke Trump, Bush and who else would you like to invoke so you can defend Biden stupidity?

Maybe Andrew Jackson?

So seeing you couldn’t provide on ounce of evidence I support Trump tell me you are trolling to divert this thread from the actual conversation about Biden wanting to get those like you killed but seeing you never served and are a coward my opinion is you are hoping he send White and Hispanic Troops to get killed so you can smile with joy!

So no he didn't send troops into either war.
His vote did!

Do you know what Biden votes in support of?

The invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and with his vote he told Bush to invade but again you fucking retard this thread isn’t about Iraq or Afghanistan but about Somalia and how you support military police action or troop placement as long as a Democrat does it…

Now tell me why do you love war or sending troops to countries we have no conflict in?

Trump released 5000 ISIS prisoners by September 2020. Biden wasn't president. It was part of Trump's agreement with the Taliban.
haha he did no such thing. The Afghan Govt did a prisoner exchange with the Taliban…but that didn’t include any IsIS

you lie

The War Party is firmly back in charge. That is why they had to be rid of Trump.

The Biden administration is deploying US troops to Somalia. President Biden signed off on the plan on Monday, along with a plan to target some dozen leaders of Al Shabab. Trump had withdrawn troops from the war-torn region near the end of his time in office. About 450 troops will be sent to Somalia, on Africa's east coast.
The troops being redeployed to Somalia are Special Operations forces, and the Pentagon has also been given authority to target leaders of Al Shabab, a terrorist group affiliated with Al Qaeda, according to The New York Times.
Officials spoke to the Times on condition of anonymity, saying that this essentially "will revive an open-ended American counterterrorism operation that has amounted to a slow-burn war through three administrations."

The Biden stupidity continues

I have explained myself shit head, just pointing out the hypocrisy of you Trump Humpers.
I believe you haven’t a clue about a damn thing see you believe George H.W. bush invaded Iraq, so let be clear you are a retarded asshole as usual!

Again, why do you support deploying Troops to Somalia?

As for Trump, well you seem more like his type than me seeing he like retarded assholes that can’t even remember history or the fact that Iraq was invaded once by George W. Bush and not twice like you wrote…

Oh, look, yet another war Democrats support but will not enlist for.

Y'all sure are generous with other people's blood.
Why send troops to that shithole?? Kinda dumb if you ask me. Thats where Blackhawk down occurred, It took threats to get the pilot they captured back.What a shithole. Get our people out.

nope it was the carter doctrine…
Csrter had bad intelligence on Iran. My friend was a US advisor to the Shah and he said they were much too close to the inner circle. They were completely blindsided by the seriousness of the student protests and reported bad advice to the WH. Bush was not following the Carter Doctrine. Bush was advised by the Arabs, oilmen, diplomats, historians, expats and military brass that his invasion was a blunder, but operation Mass Appeal was in full swing by 1998 in the UK. Clean Break Strategy was promoted by the PNAC and the dual citizen signatories who later joined Bush's cabinet.

Csrter had bad intelligence on Iran. My friend was a US advisor to the Shah and he said they were much too close to the inner circle. They were completely blindsided by the seriousness of the student protests and reported bad advice to the WH. Bush was not following the Carter Doctrine. Bush was advised by the Arabs, oilmen, diplomats, historians, expats and military brass that his invasion was a blunder, but operation Mass Appeal was in full swing by 1998 in the UK. Clean Break Strategy was promoted by the PNAC and the dual citizen signatories who later joined Bush's cabinet.
Clearly, you don't know what the Carter Doctrine is....yet you claim to have some knowledge of the middle east...funny.

"Let our position be absolutely clear: An attempt by any outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America, and such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary, including military force."

Clearly, you don't know what the Carter Doctrine is....yet you claim to have some knowledge of the middle east...funny.

"Let our position be absolutely clear: An attempt by any outside force to gain control of the Persian Gulf region will be regarded as an assault on the vital interests of the United States of America, and such an assault will be repelled by any means necessary, including military force."
Lol 10 million bpd pass through the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea to the Indian ocean every day and that's just the oil. These are vital shipping arteries that Iran, the Houthis and Al Shaabab want to control. How could you be so incredibly stupid?

Lol 10 million bpd pass through the Persian Gulf and the Red Sea to the Indian ocean every day and that's just the oil. These are vital shipping arteries that Iran, the Houthis and Al Shaabab want to control. How could you be so incredibly stupid?
I've never suggested otherwise.

Forum List

Back