BREAKING: Biden administration reverses Trump policy, sends troops to Somalia

How many troops did Biden send to Afghanistan or Iraq?
If he votes to authorize Bush to use the military when we invaded those two countries then he sent all of them seeing his vote gave Bush the permission…

Biden is as guilty as Bush but again this is about Somalia and not your wish to divert the conversation to Bush…

If he votes to authorize Bush to use the military when we invaded those two countries then he sent all of them seeing his vote gave Bush the permission…

Biden is as guilty as Bush but again this is about Somalia and not your wish to divert the conversation to Bush…
Biden didn't order troops to Afghanistan or Iraq, who is that done by?

Last I checked Pres. Bush is a Republican, correct?
Last I checked he got authorization from the Congress to do it or do you believe that he did the invasion without Authorization?

Also let be clear you are diverting the conversation purposely from the topic of Somalia and want people to discuss Bush and not Biden usage of Troops in a country that we are not at war with…

Joey Xi Biden did that by getting Americans killed and wounded in Afghanistan by the debacle he created by the disastrous pull out.
The suicide bombers were ISIS prisoners that Trump released from prison in September 2020.

Last I checked he got authorization from the Congress to do it or do you believe that he did the invasion without Authorization?

Also let be clear you are diverting the conversation purposely from the topic of Somalia and want people to discuss Bush and not Biden usage of Troops in a country that we are not at war with…
I am not trying to divert a damn thing, I am just laughing at you dumb ass Trump Humpers making the claim that "Oh Democrats love war" as if Republicans don't.

Biden didn't order troops to Afghanistan or Iraq, who is that done by?
Look asshole you have been told a few times now this thread is not about Bush and it is about Biden usage of troops being sent to Somalia and all you are doing is diverting the conversation to troll this thread!

Also idiot did Biden vote for authorization and if so he allowed Bush to use those Troops in Afghanistan and Iraq!

What part of that do you not understand?

Oh, wait you believe someone vote is nullified if the President does what he has stated he would do with that authorization and shit goes wrong, well as long as they are a Democrat!

Now kindly explain why you are in support of sending Troops into a country we are not at war with?

I am not trying to divert a damn thing, I am just laughing at you dumb ass Trump Humpers making the claim that "Oh Democrats love war" as if Republicans don't.
Wow, Trump humper from the racist bigot that is trolling like a leftist whore for Biden so he can get a slap on the ass for being a clueless asshole!

Now fucking asshole you wrote it now prove that I am a Trump humper or are you like all the other wannabe black posters on here that write bullshit with no evidence to support your lying nonsense?

Again you worthless freak this thread isn’t about Bush and what he did in Afghanistan or Iraq but about Biden using Troops in a country we are not at war with and to be clear I never said anything about Democrats being the only war loving fuckers in this game but I will say you love war as long as a Democrat is running the show, so take your ass to Somalia and defend it if you believe Biden is correct!

Wow, Trump humper from the racist bigot that is trolling like a leftist whore for Biden so he can get a slap on the ass for being a clueless asshole!

Now fucking asshole you wrote it now prove that I am a Trump humper or are you like all the other wannabe black posters on here that write bullshit with no evidence to support your lying nonsense?

Again you worthless freak this thread isn’t about Bush and what he did in Afghanistan or Iraq but about Biden using Troops in a country we are not at war with and to be clear I never said anything about Democrats being the only war loving fuckers in this game but I will say you love war as long as a Democrat is running the show, so take your ass to Somalia and defend it if you believe Biden is correct!
It's complicated. Reuters reported last week about the growing threat from Al Shaabab.

It's complicated. Reuters reported last week about the growing threat from Al Shaabab.

Defending the asshole that called me a Trump humper with that bullshit?

No, we have no reason to be in Somalia and their problem with a terrorist cell is their damn problem and not ours!

When are you guys going to stop with the special operations to save a government that isn’t worth saving when the entire region is nothing but a Civil War?

Are you asking for another terrorist attack on U.S. soil again because that is what Biden is begging for!

Iraq was a failure and so was Afghanistan, so let stop with all this nonsense and let these idiots kill each other and let China and Russia waste their money on these regions because when the U.S. get involved all it does is cause issues here and abroad!

You dumb ass war lovers love to pretend your side wasn’t for war until the shit went wrong!

If Biden voted for support of Bush actions then he is part of the problem and should have known better!

Biden has no business putting Troops in Somalia and need to leave the region alone and let it fight it own wars!

Which president sent troops to Grenada?

Which president invaded Panama?

Which president invaded Iraq?

Which president invaded Iraq the 2nd time?

Which president invaded Afghanistan?
xiden voted for all those things. No president has been involved with more warmongering then xiden

How many troops did Biden send to Afghanistan or Iraq?
thousands. He voted for war in both places…campaigned for VP as Afghan war of necessity.

Now, he’s sending more troops to kill black people in Africa. Typical

Which president sent troops to Grenada?

Which president invaded Panama?

Which president invaded Iraq?

Which president invaded Iraq the 2nd time?

Which president invaded Afghanistan?
Iraq was invaded only once under George W. Bush and if you are claiming George H.W. Bush invaded Iraq during the liberation of Kuwait or claiming the liberation of Kuwait ( Which was welcomed by the Kuwait Government and World ) was an invasion of Iraq then you are wrong…

Panama was a police action that did not result in a war and so was Grenada …

So I am guessing you are grasping for straws here to support Biden usage of Troops in Somalia because you want a war to send White kids off to die or is it Hispanics so you can lower their numbers so you will not be the smallest minority in the next fifty years when Asians and Hispanics overtake you?

thousands. He voted for war in both places…campaigned for VP as Afghan war of necessity.

Now, he’s sending more troops to kill black people in Africa. Typical
Well you can now mark this thread and when Superdumbass writes he was against the usage of troops in Somalia you can point to this thread and watch him spin saying “ Well I was for it before I was against it “…

These idiots love killing as long as Democrats do the killing…

I believe the idiot is upset that Soviets didn’t take over the U.S. back in the 1980’s and losing the flow of dope from Panama hurt his lifestyle back then…

Now just ask him if he believe George H.W. Bush order the invasion of Iraq and if so you know the moron has nothing in his head!

Well you can now mark this thread and when Superdumbass writes he was against the usage of troops in Somalia you can point to this thread and watch him spin saying “ Well I was for it before I was against it “…

These idiots love killing as long as Democrats do the killing…

I believe the idiot is upset that Soviets didn’t take over the U.S. back in the 1980’s and losing the flow of dope from Panama hurt his lifestyle back then…

Now just ask him if he believe George H.W. Bush order the invasion of Iraq and if so you know the moron has nothing in his head!
He only thinks what his cult tells him to think. He’s a slave to the DNC

Repub voters took a while, but many have wised up. They have slowly come around on this issue. Maybe Progs need to backtrack from becoming the war mongers. Look how we have easily been convinced to back Ukraine by the elites and shills.

The suicide bombers were ISIS prisoners that Trump released from prison in September 2020.
haha more lies. Trump released nobody…moreover they were ISIS prisoners released by the Taliban after Xiden surrender our base to them

every action in the middle east since 1980, has been in response to the dems doctrine…called the Carter Doctrine.

haha more lies. Trump released nobody…moreover they were ISIS prisoners released by the Taliban after Xiden surrender our base to them
Trump released 5000 ISIS prisoners by September 2020. Biden wasn't president. It was part of Trump's agreement with the Taliban.

Forum List

Back