BREAKING: Biden administration reverses Trump policy, sends troops to Somalia

Biden feels responsible for restarting Obama's complete shitshow Africa policy. Remember Obama gave that speech in Africa shortly after his election talking about how the future of Africa is up to Africans, then before you know it he's bombing Libya, droning Somalia putting troops in there, and expanding AFRICOM,

He got them out while your mook Biden is putting them back in.

I'm sure the generals were against Trump and he had to fight them on many fronts, not just this one. There is no money in peace for the MIC.
Not to mention Trump had to fight the made up Russian collusion crap and fight two bogus impeachments.

Do you? What's the difference?
two different terrorist groups.

Taliban:
The Taliban's ideology has been described as combining an "innovative" form of Sharia Islamic law which is based on Deobandi fundamentalism and militant Islamism, combined[290] with Pashtun social and cultural norms which are known as Pashtunwali,[1][2][291][292] because most Taliban are Pashtun tribesmen.

ISIS:

The ideology of the Islamic State (IS, also known as ISIS or Daesh), sometimes called Islamic Statism, has been described as being a hybrid of Salafism, Salafi jihadism,[1][2] Sunni Islamist fundamentalism, Wahhabism,[3][4] and Qutbism.[5][6][7] Through its official statement of beliefs originally released by its first leader Abu Omar al-Baghdadi in 2007 and subsequently updated since June 2014, IS defined its creed as "a middle way between the extremist Kharijites and the lax Murji'ites".[1]: 38 

Educate yourself...it's free...it however does require you to be able to be open minded, and a free thinker, and not expect your Master's to spoon feed you.

two different terrorist groups.

Taliban:
The Taliban's ideology has been described as combining an "innovative" form of Sharia Islamic law which is based on Deobandi fundamentalism and militant Islamism, combined[290] with Pashtun social and cultural norms which are known as Pashtunwali,[1][2][291][292] because most Taliban are Pashtun tribesmen.

ISIS:

The ideology of the Islamic State (IS, also known as ISIS or Daesh), sometimes called Islamic Statism, has been described as being a hybrid of Salafism, Salafi jihadism,[1][2] Sunni Islamist fundamentalism, Wahhabism,[3][4] and Qutbism.[5][6][7] Through its official statement of beliefs originally released by its first leader Abu Omar al-Baghdadi in 2007 and subsequently updated since June 2014, IS defined its creed as "a middle way between the extremist Kharijites and the lax Murji'ites".[1]: 38 

Educate yourself...it's free...it however does require you to be able to be open minded, and a free thinker, and not expect your Master's to spoon feed you.
Glad you learned something today.

Tell me what you think about this right wing, white boy that murdered multiple black folks.

Glad you learned something today.

Tell me what you think about this right wing, white boy that murdered multiple black folks.
hahaha....Taliban, ISIS....what's sad is you didn't even realize there was a difference.

I think it's horrible, there are numerous threads on it.....this thread is about your master sending the military back into an African country to kill more brown people...how do you feel about that?

hahaha....Taliban, ISIS....what's sad is you didn't even realize there was a difference.
I guess you make it up as you go.
I think it's horrible, there are numerous threads on it....
Why because it shouldn't really be news when a right wing racist kills black folks.
.this thread is about your master sending the military back into an African country to kill more brown people...how do you feel about that?
How many countries have you served in?

I don't want to see my fellow service members go anywhere and die.

Funny that you don't have a problem with our service members staying in Afghanistan, Syria or Iraq. You wouldn't care if they went into Iran, but heaven forbid the US doesn't anything that might help black folks.

I guess you make it up as you go.

Why because it shouldn't really be news when a right wing racist kills black folks.

How many countries have you served in?

I don't want to see my fellow service members go anywhere and die.

Funny that you don't have a problem with our service members staying in Afghanistan, Syria or Iraq. You wouldn't care if they went into Iran, but heaven forbid the US doesn't anything that might help black folks.
1) no, there literally is a difference between the two, I provided that for you. I am amazed you come to a political messages board and don't know the difference
2) No, it's news, it's all over the place, but this thread isn't about that topic.
3) You don't? Then why aren't you outraged about Xiden sending them back to Africa to kill brown people?
4) Help? haha Iran, and the Taliban in Afghanposses a threat to the United States, Somila not so much.

1) no, there literally is a difference between the two, I provided that for you. I am amazed you come to a political messages board and don't know the difference.
According to you. Is the Taliban friend or foe?
2) No, it's news, it's all over the place, but this thread isn't about that topic.
You run from the threads where it is the topic, why is that? Are you afraid to speak against a white, right wing racist?
3) You don't? Then why aren't you outraged about Xiden sending them back to Africa to kill brown people?
What is the reasoning behind them sending troops to Somalia?
4) Help? haha Iran, and the Taliban in Afghanposses a threat to the United States, Somila not so much.
Haha, WTF is funny? How long should we stay in Afghanistan and what is the goal to be reached?

According to you. Is the Taliban friend or foe?

You run from the threads where it is the topic, why is that? Are you afraid to speak against a white, right wing racist?

What is the reasoning behind them sending troops to Somalia?

Haha, WTF is funny? How long should we stay in Afghanistan and what is the goal to be reached?
slave boy…i’ve answered these questions

you are pathetic

slave boy…i’ve answered these questions

you are pathetic.
Slave boy, well one thing is for sure we know who would have been in the field and we damn sure know who would have been in the House.

You're scared to speak against the slave master, aren't you? You one of the folks who would have snitched on Harriet Tubman, Denmark Vescey, Gabriel Prosser. See I've seen your type of fool before girl, a stinking, boot licking, sell out.

Slave boy, well one thing is for sure we know who would have been in the field and we damn sure know who would have been in the House.

You're scared to speak against the slave master, aren't you? You one of the folks who would have snitched on Harriet Tubman, Denmark Vescey, Gabriel Prosser. See I've seen your type of fool before girl, a stinking, boot licking, sell out.

you’re still the slave, on the plantation

Biden feels responsible for restarting Obama's complete shitshow Africa policy. Remember Obama gave that speech in Africa shortly after his election talking about how the future of Africa is up to Africans, then before you know it he's bombing Libya, droning Somalia putting troops in there, and expanding AFRICOM,
By the time Obama bombed Libya all the embassies and oil companies had pulled out and Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy. Short of a massive occupation force we couldn't keep Gaddafi in power.

I think it's horrible, there are numerous threads on it.....this thread is about your master sending the military back into an African country to kill more brown people...how do you feel about that?

Sadly many do not understand any difference. Whether we liked it or not, the Taliban were the ruling party in Afghanistan. Just because we do not like a countries leadership doesn't make them "terrorists" like so many labelled them.

When we "negotiate" with them, they are the our partners in negotiation. When they actually take back over, they are once again, terrorists.

Even ISIS, when we want them on our side we label them "freedom fighters", when they are not, then all of a sudden they become the "terrorists".

Is it any wonder the labels get all confusing?

Biden was absolutely right to pull out of Afghanistan. He was 100% wrong to put troops in Somalia.

Sadly many do not understand any difference. Whether we liked it or not, the Taliban were the ruling party in Afghanistan. Just because we do not like a countries leadership doesn't make them "terrorists" like so many labelled them.

When we "negotiate" with them, they are the our partners in negotiation. When they actually take back over, they are once again, terrorists.

Even ISIS, when we want them on our side we label them "freedom fighters", when they are not, then all of a sudden they become the "terrorists".

Is it any wonder the labels get all confusing?

Biden was absolutely right to pull out of Afghanistan. He was 100% wrong to put troops in Somalia.
When was ISIS on our side? The US wants the Bab Al Mandab open to shipping.

Forum List

Back