Brave Patriot Mitch McConnell Announces He Will Block Biden Supreme Court Picks

This fucking guy is allover the place. One minute he does or says some shit I disapprove of, then he turns around and does something I approve of.

Well I like him saying that, so now I'm expecting the next thing for him to say to be bad.
He's trying to be the black version of snarky-as-fuck Stephen Colbert. It gets really old and douchy.

This fucking guy is allover the place. One minute he does or says some shit I disapprove of, then he turns around and does something I approve of.

Well I like him saying that, so now I'm expecting the next thing for him to say to be bad.
I believe judges are a line in the sand for him. It is easier as their decisions are made over a period of time and with many still doing their jobs when he is gone. Unless he is controlled by something or someone, it is difficult to stick to his ways. He had protesters/rioters/insurrectionists at his home! Repubs need to get as many judges they can get in a nation where radical judges are making laws and have moved us massively left..

Looking forward to a more extensive investigation on all those reports women made.
yeah an investigation to investigate, the investigation or the investigation…because we didn’t like the results of all of them…but you know they were all respected by Michael Avenitti..so they have to, just have to be true…i mean he was on MSDNC telling us it was true

"Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) signaled Monday that Republicans, if they win back control of the upper chamber, wouldn't advance a Supreme Court nominee if a vacancy occurred in 2024, the year of the next presidential election.

McConnell was asked if a GOP-controlled Senate would take the same tack in 2024 that it did in 2016, when they refused to give former President Obama's final Supreme Court pick, a hearing or a vote. McConnell declined to say what Republicans would do if a justice stepped down in mid-2023 and Republicans controlled the Senate. "We'll have to wait and see what happens," McConnell said, asked by Hewitt if the nominee would get a fair shot."

Mitch is exactly spot on here...and the reason this is being discussed is because of the strong chance that Breyer may step down soon..so if the Dems don't nominate the SC pick that Republicans tell them to (a Conservative) -- then that pick shouldn't ever get a hearing because that isn't bipartisanship....For example, when the GOP nominated Amy Barrett just mere weeks after the death of Ginsburg and then she was appointed just a week before the election -- that was done in a bipartisan way....Mitch basically asked the Dems whom they think should be nominated and they all said Amy...he wouldn't have just rammed thru a nominee like this just a month before the election if he didn't ok it with the Dems first....

2024 is a coon's age away.
Yet, the Biffster likes to throw out shiny tiny maybe's to distract from the main mid-term issues coming up soon.
What a jamoke!

Forum List

Back