Boycott NFL over Sam draft

Oh, so you are just pushing for a boycott to be an asshole or sticks his nose into other people's sexual business?

Gotcha.

We're talking about child molesters and that is everybody's business. Get help please.

Oh, so you are just pushing for a boycott to be an asshole or sticks his nose into other people's sexual business?

Gotcha.

We're talking about child molesters and that is everybody's business. Get help please.

No, we are talking about a gay football player. There has been nothing about him being a child molester.

As I said before, either show some evidence that he is a pedophile or admit you made the shit up.

as much as I hate it that someone who is openly gay is allowed to play in pro sports-first that one basketball player,now this football player,you should be much more concerned about the disgrace this world is in that they allowed a murderer -michale vick to roam the streets freely again after spending just a merely two years in the pen,and is STILL allowed to play in the NFL.

Michael Vick murdered someone?

Shitshisspeedos never seems to tire of demonstrating what a cowardly idiot he is.

I like having Shootspeeders on this board!
There are some days that I don't feel too smart. Then I read Speedshooter's posts and I feel rejuvenated knowing I'm not the stupidest poster on USMB. :D

Between him and Guano almost everyone can feel like a fucking genius!

We have already seen the consequences of what happens when an athlete speaks or texts or tweets negatively about Sams.

Dolphins player gets fined and suspended. Former college basketball player undergoes character assassination. And the list is going to get bigger and bigger.

The long arm of "Goodell's Law" will come down on ANY NFL player, past or present, who DARES to speak negatively of Sams in ANY way.

This whole thing is BULLSHIT.

WHEN Sams makes the Rams team, which he will because he is GAY and cutting him loose would be considered a "hate crime", you can bet that EVERY time he steps on the playing field, some player from the opposing team is going to go after Sams and try to hurt him.

The NFL and ESPN opened a Pandora's box when they decided to PROMOTE homosexuality and show Sams kissing and hugging his BOYFRIEND after he was drafted.

Good luck, St. Louis Rams. You'll need it.

[
Child molesters? I thought we were talking about the openly gay player who was drafted.

If you have any evidence that he is a child molester, please share it.

Otherwise you are guilty of lies and slander.

Can't you read? As the board said earlier, the priest scandal proved that nearly all perverts are child molesters. Now maybe this guy is an exception but the odds are very strong he is a pedo.

So the board says all gay men are child molesters?? Really? And you consider that to be factual, just because "the board" says it?

Funny thing, based on the responses to your post, the board seems to think you are an idiot. Must be true, right?

The priest scandal proved that nearly all pervert men are child molesters. That is what the NFL is supporting and we need to let them know we strongly oppose this.

Just bought my Jags season tickets, Bortles jersey and Sam jersey!

You know, you are seriously one of the most ignorant mother fuckers I have ever come across on a message board. Certainly in the top five here at USMB.

You are ignorant, cowardly, biggoted, and a fool.

Homosexuals have played in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB for decades. They have served in the military for even longer. Your fear can not make them go away. Your intolerance can not make them go away.

Boycott the world because locking yourself in mommy's basement is the only way you will be able to avoid ever having to interact with people you do not like.

The board notes you evaded the issue ( should child molesters be in the NFL) and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting you have no arguments.

The board notes you make personal attacks all the time, then cry foul with a "the board notes" post whenever you're called on them, like the pussy you are.

The board also notes that you hate and feel threatened by anyone who isn't an exact copy of yourself. This includes, but is not limited to, blacks, women, gays and liberals.

Thank you, though, for making the kind of lower lifeform you are apparent with every post you make. Far better for people to learn right away than to be tricked into thinking you're actually relevant in any way.

No, we are talking about a gay football player. There has been nothing about him being a child molester.

As I said before, either show some evidence that he is a pedophile or admit you made the shit up.

As the board has explained a hundred times, nearly all pervert men are child molesters. The priest scandal proved that. You might as well say a klansman is not a racist. Yeah, it's possible but...

The NFL players will not tolerate a man likely infected with aids and hepatitis spreading his blood and saliva on them. Sam will be a marked man and look for him to be injured severely his first game.

As the board has explained a hundred times, nearly all pervert men are child molesters. The priest scandal proved that. You might as well say a klansman is not a racist. Yeah, it's possible but...

Complete idiocy. The claim is completely bogus.

Now, the claims that you are a moron seem to have some basis in fact.

And "the board" can explain until he is blue in the face. But until you offer some actual evidence, you are just spewing nonsense.

as much as I hate it that someone who is openly gay is allowed to play in pro sports-first that one basketball player,now this football player,you should be much more concerned about the disgrace this world is in that they allowed a murderer -michale vick to roam the streets freely again after spending just a merely two years in the pen,and is STILL allowed to play in the NFL.

damn what deserted island you been living on?:cuckoo:

The board notes you evaded the issue ( should child molesters be in the NFL) and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting you have no arguments.

That's not the issue. The issue is should we boycott the NFL.

Name me one child molester in the NFL and we'll discuss it.

Aside from that, do you have any relatives playing in the NFL?

damn what deserted island you been living on?:cuckoo:

Michael Vick was convicted of charges stemming from his killing dogs. While that is despicable and I despise him for it, he did not murder any people.

There ARE murderers in the NFL. But Vick is not one of them.

The NFL players will not tolerate a man likely infected with aids and hepatitis spreading his blood and saliva on them. Sam will be a marked man and look for him to be injured severely his first game.

Ok. If he isn't, will you agree to leave the forum forever? No socks? And if he is "injured severly", I'll leave the forum.

Now, tell me. What is disgusting with any of the following?

i2bA7LZ.gif

Or this?

cvs3sPy.gif

Or this?

iGDBkgs.gif

Or this?

jZUxpAs.gif

Or this?

lQE4Rr2.gif

Or this?

4NmAxF2.gif

What is disgusting is the behavior of you and your friends at the 2013 USMB Annual Homophobe, Racist, and Misogynist Picnic, captured below:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back