Boycott NFL over Sam draft

The NFL players will not tolerate a man likely infected with aids and hepatitis spreading his blood and saliva on them. Sam will be a marked man and look for him to be injured severely his first game.

Ok. If he isn't, will you agree to leave the forum forever? No socks? And if he is "injured severly", I'll leave the forum.

What? You're not MAN ENOUGH to take me up on my offer, [MENTION=37134]ShootSpeeders[/MENTION] ?

I have to admit that if the NFL broadcast of my Seahawks, this season, includes Sam kissing his boyfriend that my reaction will be to turn off the tv.

What homos do in the privacy of their OWN homes is entirely THEIR own business.

I'm not signed up to allow homo sexuality in my home.

I can't even bring myself to watch the Sam "kiss" out of curiosity. The thought of it brings a gag reflex.

I'm already "at the edge" of puking most of the time with some meds I have to take so it doesn't take much to send me to the toilet for a bout of dry heaves.

Still the gag reflex I feel even thinking about this is very real.

I sincerely hope the NFL doesn't contaminate one of the purely enjoyable things in my life with this nonsense.

I can't even bring myself to watch the Sam "kiss" out of curiosity. The thought of it brings a gag reflex. .

You're not fooling anyone, princess.

Your long history of imagining USMB members as homosexuals is noted...again.

I have no problem with you fantacizing about me and others as long as you keep it to yourself. It just goes with the territory of being a member of a public forum.

Bringing your disgusting preferences out in the open like this can't be stopped but I would hope you would develope a better sense of who might be interested in your cup of tea.

I can't even bring myself to watch the Sam "kiss" out of curiosity. The thought of it brings a gag reflex. .

I have no problem with you fantacizing about me and others as long as you keep it to yourself. It just goes with the territory of being a member of a public forum.

Bringing your disgusting preferences out in the open like this can't be stopped but I would hope you would develope a better sense of who might be interested in your cup of tea.

It's not working for you, princess. You are about as transparent as novasteve.

You talk like a queer.

It must be frustrating for you that Sam already has a boyfiend.

So somebody likes apples and you like oranges. All this fighting and hate over two things that taste great?

I think the kiss will become old news pretty soon.

After that, the games will feature Sam playing the game. Probably not much else.

So somebody likes apples and you like oranges. All this fighting and hate over two things that taste great?

If it were so simple.

I LOVE football and in particular my Seahawks.

They are in a period of their absolute best just having won the Lombardi and in fine shape to have a serious run at a repeat. This kind of thing might only come around once in a lifetime. ANYTHING that takes away some of the fun of this experience as a fan is serious business to me.

Unfortunately my Hawks must play the Rams twice a year. If Sams involvement only is described in football terms I have no problem with it and it will not deminish my enjoyment of this season's schedule.

I don't want my football fan experience contaminated by Sam's need to "look at me I'm a HOMO" dog and pony show.

I guess in some gay magazine this "breakthrough" is legitimate news. As a sports news item it is unneccesary. No doubt UnkThePunk has a generous sampling of the proper gay periodicals on his coffee table. I will defer to his taste as to what venue would make a big enough splash to satisfy his and Sam's appetites.

It is not my responsibility to embrace whatever fruit Sam has a hankering for.

Last edited:

You talk like a queer.

It must be frustrating for you that Sam already has a boyfiend.

You just make it more and more obvious with every overcompensating post, princess.

Forum List

Back