Boycott Israel

:offtopic: This should be in the "brand Israel" thread.
Why? This is another proof that one cannot successfully boycott Israel.

BDS will never succeed in destroying Israel.

Just make sure you triple check anything you buy to make sure there is nothing "Israeli" in them.

:)

77D55C48-94FA-4F9C-B368-9A40282FC3D2.jpeg

But Bird, now an independent in the Bromborough ward, has led demands for Wirral’s Pension Committee to pass a motion that would make the linked regional Merseyside Pension Fund call into question its continued investment in the nine companies, accused of supporting settlements in the West Bank.

Luke Akehurst, director of We Believe In Israel, told Jewish News:”It is disappointing that a councillor expelled from the Labour Party, Jo Bird, appears to be calling the shots on whether a major local authority pension fund continues to invest in companies connected to Israel.

“Given that the Conservative and Labour Parties nationally are opposed to BDS, we call on councillors of all parties on the Pensions Committee concerned to oppose this step towards divestment.

(full article online)

RE: Boycot Israel
SUBTOPIC: Boycott 'v' Boycott
⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

Cannot you see the irony in this?

(COMMENT)

The pro-Palestinian Movement implies that it is unfair to Boycott pro-Palestinian goods and service on the grounds of: "freedom of speech"
Excerpt from ALJAZEERA said:
As lawyers and academics, we are deeply troubled and exasperated by the pervasive repression of speech and scholarship on Palestine.
SOURCE: Repression of speech and scholarship on Palestine needs to end
Yet, the these same pro-Palestinians call foul when the pro-Israeli activities reject the offer of anti-Israeli goods and services which are discretionary in nature. I am looking for the laws that pertain to the mandatory use of - or - in the furtherance of anti-Israeli propaganda.

This is another one of those "rights" or special exceptions the anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian provisions granted that never existed. The anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian whine about smear campaigns against designated terrorist organizations (over 30 countries in European countries) where some Arab League states have been forced to take action. While the Turkish Republic and Qatar are clearly two countries that are still supporting the Islamic Resistance and the Palestinian Jihad, Israeli has steadily made inroads in the deicing relationships with the member of the Arab League.

What the anti-Israeli movement should approach - and to develop the means of settling their disputes in peaceful means. They need not continue to encourage and incite hostile activities.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

(COMMENT)

The pro-Palestinian Movement implies that it is unfair to Boycott pro-Palestinian goods and service on the grounds of: "freedom of speech"

Yet, the these same pro-Palestinians call foul when the pro-Israeli activities reject the offer of anti-Israeli goods and services which are discretionary in nature. I am looking for the laws that pertain to the mandatory use of - or - in the furtherance of anti-Israeli propaganda.

This is another one of those "rights" or special exceptions the anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian provisions granted that never existed. The anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian whine about smear campaigns against designated terrorist organizations (over 30 countries in European countries) where some Arab League states have been forced to take action. While the Turkish Republic and Qatar are clearly two countries that are still supporting the Islamic Resistance and the Palestinian Jihad, Israeli has steadily made inroads in the deicing relationships with the member of the Arab League.

What the anti-Israeli movement should approach - and to develop the means of settling their disputes in peaceful means. They need not continue to encourage and incite hostile activities.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
What the anti-Israeli movement should approach - and to develop the means of settling their disputes in peaceful means.
I have asked you about those peaceful means and you always duck.

⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
The anti-Israeli/pro-Palestinian whine about smear campaigns against designated terrorist organizations
Huh? Where did that come from?

SUBTOPIC: Resolution Processes
⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

Just because the radical fanatics, jihadists, insurgents, terrorist cells, Islamists, and asymmetric fighters, cannot see all the peaceful possibilities does not mean that are not there. Just because the Arab Palestinians has burned their bridges behind them, does not mean they did not have opportunities previously. Just because the Arab Palestinians rejected peace so many times in the past does not mean they cannot negotiate for more sovereign territory in addition to Area "A"...

Huh? Where did that come from?
(RESPONSE)

Your Posting

I have asked you about those peaceful means and you always duck.
(RESPONSE)

I do not believe I have ever ducked that question.

Handbook of Dispute Resolution

A/RES/2625 (XXV) of 24 October 1970. Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States

Article XV - Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government Agreements -

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

Just because the radical fanatics, jihadists, insurgents, terrorist cells, Islamists, and asymmetric fighters, cannot see all the peaceful possibilities does not mean that are not there. Just because the Arab Palestinians has burned their bridges behind them, does not mean they did not have opportunities previously. Just because the Arab Palestinians rejected peace so many times in the past does not mean they cannot negotiate for more sovereign territory in addition to Area "A"...

(RESPONSE)

Your Posting

(RESPONSE)

I do not believe I have ever ducked that question.

Handbook of Dispute Resolution

A/RES/2625 (XXV) of 24 October 1970. Declaration on Principles of International Law concerning Friendly Relations and Co-operation among States

Article XV - Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government Agreements -

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Just because the radical fanatics, jihadists, insurgents, terrorist cells, Islamists, and asymmetric fighters,
Was name calling your major in university?
The Palestinians have been calling for the implementation of international law and UN resolutions forever. Why isn't this happening? :dunno:

You want a peaceful resolution. Let's get it done.

⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

I do not do very well when I have to challenges an unnamed law.

Was name calling your major in university?

The Palestinians have been calling for the implementation of international law and UN resolutions forever. Why isn't this happening? :dunno:

You want a peaceful resolution. Let's get it done.
(COMMENT)
OK one more time.

Name your strongest argument for the claim that some international law was violated. Just the TOP strongest argument.

Please cite the international law you are invoking.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmre, et al,

I do not do very well when I have to challenges an unnamed law.

(COMMENT)
OK one more time.

Name your strongest argument for the claim that some international law was violated. Just the TOP strongest argument.

Please cite the international law you are invoking.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Acquiring territory by force.

Forum List

Back