Boxings biggest PayPerView Disappointments!

ThatDude30

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I know this is old but I'm sure most remember the Mayweather vs Pacquiano back in 2015? I remember paying $100 to watch the fight on PayPerView. Everyone was talking about and hyped up for that fight. Everyone thought is was going to be a good one.

Mayweather brought home nearly $180 million and Pacquiano brought home nearly $120 million.

To make that kind of money I think the fight should of been better.

Paying $100 to watch a fight that was suppose to be the fight of the century, and to be excited when that moment finally comes, sitting there with your beer, buddies and good food with the fight about to start, knowing anything could happen and expecting to see one of the greatest fights of your life. Round 1, "ok it was only round 1 they were just feeling each other out. Round 2, ok still only second round it will get better. Round 3, ok third round still no action next round its about to go down, 5 round, something has to happen this round. Round after Round nothing but disappointment. I did not think it would go all the way.

My point is, if I'm goin to pay $100 bucks to watch a supposedly fight of the century and the fighters are making $120-$180 million a piece, I want to see some knock downs and blood.

Forum List

Back