Women & Plumber's Cracks - Am I A Bad person?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Sometimes when I go to Walmart, and a woman in front of me bends down to pick something up that she dropped, I see a big honking plumber's crack.

I don't know why, but I always stifle the urge to poke it with my finger. Am I going to hell for this?

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

Sometimes when I go to Walmart, and a woman in front of me bends down to pick something up that she dropped, I see a big honking plumber's crack.

I don't know why, but I always stifle the urge to poke it with my finger. Am I going to hell for this?

You should have dropped a penny down there to see if a gum ball popped out of her mouth

You should have dropped a penny down there to see if a gum ball popped out of her mouth

Aww shit. You owe me a new keyboard man.

I just spilled my Bloody Mary all over it.

:laugh:

What you do is go to plumbing parts and get plumbers butt putty. It is used to hide plumbers butt cracks.

Forum List

Back