Box Office at all-time low.

Fed Starving

Mar 26, 2020
USA
Screenshot_2020-04-08-18-19-48-1.png

There wasn't a section for movie topics so I'm putting this here. The box office is at an all-time low. Can't say that I truly care though because 99% of all movies made post 2005 are pretty much not worth wasting your money on. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

EDIT: If you read the lettering down the left side it reads "OT bithicle" LOL

Last edited:
Certain movies are deciding to go to On Demand services on cable providers and showing them there. One of them that showed up recently on my Suddenlink PPV was "The Hunt". And, I'd consider getting it and watching it, but they are charging 20 bucks for 1 movie, where the normal rate for a flick is 6.00.

Matter of fact, I think the movie "Bloodshot" is on there too. Now, that one I might consider, as I like Vin Diesel movies.

View attachment 320790
There wasn't a section for movie topics so I'm putting this here. The box office is at an all-time low. Can't say that I truly care though because 99% of all movies made post 2005 are pretty much not worth wasting your money on. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

If Trump repeats these numbers everyday, you'll see a big push from Cali in particular to get everyone back to work.

Certain movies are deciding to go to On Demand services on cable providers and showing them there. One of them that showed up recently on my Suddenlink PPV was "The Hunt". And, I'd consider getting it and watching it, but they are charging 20 bucks for 1 movie, where the normal rate for a flick is 6.00.

Matter of fact, I think the movie "Bloodshot" is on there too. Now, that one I might consider, as I like Vin Diesel movies.

We saw Bloodshot. As a big fan of Vin Diesel in the Riddick films I'd recommend the movie. It wasn't spectacular, however, Diesel always manages to put his unique personality to whatever role he's playing. In Bloodshot he's a bit Riddick, a bit Fast and Furious and a bit Batman. In my opinion, had we not already seen dozens of superhero movies, Bloodshot would probably seem like a more original, more entertaining flick. Hopefully he'll move forward with the next Riddick movie ASAP. Overall, Bloodshot is kind of like Vin Diesel starring as Jason Voorhees, but not exactly.

View attachment 320790

ummmm, I believe having the theatres be CLOSED will have a rather dramatic affect on ticket sales. Don't you?

they are charging 20 bucks for 1 movie

I almost always see a movie in the theatres and over these last 5 year's the price is at about 20 to 25 bucks a head and that includes popcorn and soda. 6 bucks is a bargain. I did however recently watch Ad Astra on iTunes on my laptop. Wasn't anything near the quality of a theater experience.

If Trump repeats these numbers everyday, you'll see a big push from Cali in particular to get everyone back to work.

All in the name of sending them actors back to work because they're essential.

"The Hunt"?
Is that the one where rich liberals hire people to bring in conservatives to kill for sport?

Yeah.....that's really good recommendation.

Rob Reiner: "Republicans have coronavirus 'blood' on 'their hands' for allowing Trump to remain in office"

Sean Penn said they the military should take “command and control” of the Trump administration during this pandemic.

Alec Baldwin: ‘If you vote for Trump again, you are mentally ill’

Last edited:
This recent box office take is proof that Hollywood is tone deaf and doesn’t represent American values.

Forum List

Back