Here comes the next crisis: up to 30% of all mortgages will default in biggest wave of delinquencies in history & this time the crisis will be far...

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Unlike in the 2008 financial crisis when a glut of subprime debt, layered with trillions in CDOs and CDO squareds, sent home prices to stratospheric levels before everything crashed scarring an entire generation of homebuyers, this time the housing sector is facing a far more conventional problem: the sudden and unpredictable inability of mortgage borrowers to make their scheduled monthly payments as the entire economy grinds to a halt due to the coronavirus pandemic.

HERE COMES THE NEXT CRISIS: UP TO 30% OF ALL MORTGAGES WILL DEFAULT IN “BIGGEST WAVE OF DELINQUENCIES IN HISTORY”
And unfortunately this time the crisis will be far worse…

You laughed
you banned
you never got the whole picture what comes after this virus
some still can't see it yet oh but your going to Karma is coming bitches...

LOL. we always get the last laugh.

all those MASK YOU HAVE TO WEAR THEY WERE DRAGGED ALL OVER THE FLOOR but you all still WONT LISTEN CHINA TRIED TO KILL US !!!

GET READY ALL MEDIA WILL BE SHUT DOWN ACCEPT LEFTIST.

AGENDA 2030

If this continues long enough we will have mortgage problems across the nation...but for now we are riding the storm...unemployment compensation and the stimulus loan packages will really help...so lets not go off the deep end just yet....the people are just waiting for this to end so they can jump back in....be positive this is the United States of America....

If this continues long enough we will have mortgage problems across the nation...but for now we are riding the storm...unemployment compensation and the stimulus loan packages will really help...so lets not go off the deep end just yet....the people are just waiting for this to end so they can jump back in....be positive this is the United States of America....

Without uncle sugar running the printing press youd lose most small biz ..some biz they gotta open those doors everyday...billion dollar multi nationals were crying we got a month of payroll covered that's it ...I forgot who it was

Its gonna be a rough one ....I dont know if I should cheer for total collapse or turn around yet

• Banned
Are you on drugs?

apparently you missed reality and real information :
why I mentioned the mask
1585933971683.png

and there are more vidoes of people wiping the floors with them fool

• Banned

Without uncle sugar running the printing press youd lose most small biz ..some biz they gotta open those doors everyday...billion dollar multi nationals were crying we got a month of payroll covered that's it ...I forgot who it was

Its gonna be a rough one ....I dont know if I should cheer for total collapse or turn around yet

The new world unfolding we lost the US it's not going to be the same until when and if we stop this doesn't look good though.

There will be a pause in mortgage payments as the crisis passes over

It’s the end of the world as we know it

It's to bad that statement is as true as the eyes in every readers head if you all only lived in reality. That means mostly sheeple. LOL. Those followers of your Gov. parents. Med. parents-------and all your go.v entity idiots you've all created to keep your wussy selves so safe.........DEA MADD WAR ON DRUGS. lmfa omg the list goes on and on and all the zombies created a world of stripping their own rights away little by little

recovery package.

It’s the end of the world as we know it

It's to bad that statement is as true as the eyes in every readers head if you all only lived in reality. That means mostly sheeple. LOL. Those followers of your Gov. parents. Med. parents-------and all your go.v entity idiots you've all created to keep your wussy selves so safe.........DEA MADD WAR ON DRUGS. lmfa omg the list goes on and on and all the zombies created a world of stripping their own rights away little by little
it's again, they never did understand economics. that's what this is now telling us. how stupid they really are. you and I get it.

Unlike in the 2008 financial crisis when a glut of subprime debt, layered with trillions in CDOs and CDO squareds, sent home prices to stratospheric levels before everything crashed scarring an entire generation of homebuyers, this time the housing sector is facing a far more conventional problem: the sudden and unpredictable inability of mortgage borrowers to make their scheduled monthly payments as the entire economy grinds to a halt due to the coronavirus pandemic.

HERE COMES THE NEXT CRISIS: UP TO 30% OF ALL MORTGAGES WILL DEFAULT IN “BIGGEST WAVE OF DELINQUENCIES IN HISTORY”
And unfortunately this time the crisis will be far worse…

You laughed
you banned
you never got the whole picture what comes after this virus
some still can't see it yet oh but your going to Karma is coming bitches...

LOL. we always get the last laugh.

all those MASK YOU HAVE TO WEAR THEY WERE DRAGGED ALL OVER THE FLOOR but you all still WONT LISTEN CHINA TRIED TO KILL US !!!

GET READY ALL MEDIA WILL BE SHUT DOWN ACCEPT LEFTIST.

AGENDA 2030
It’s going to start with commercial mortgages. Businesses simply won’t be able to pay their rent. Of course the increase in unemployment or semi-permanent furlough will cause home mortgage payments to not be made.

The question is will the banks try to repo all these properties in a vein attempt to recoup their losses. I think they would be better off allowing the businesses and people to just delay those payments. But who knows what they will do. Banks don’t ever lose money. When they actually do, the media will spin that it’s the end of the world and demand government bailouts of banks. Meanwhile the people get fucked over again.

Forum List

Back