Boris Johnson Released from Hospital After Miracle Cure from Coronavirus — But Media Won’t Report What Healed Him?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

The people have a right to know.

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Exactly! ^^

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Anyone want to take a guess as to what it was or maybe one of our more connected posters knows?
If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

BINGO!:up:

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

It appears that way....why else would they be so hush hush about it.?

The English just hate to admit America is more advanced than they are.

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.

Not that much of a stretch boyo......to begin with...just using a little common sense.....with all the people sick with the virus and dying from the virus....along comes a very famous patient and manages to get some kind of treatment to beat the virus.....why isn't the media all over this story?

As in people are very interested in how he was treated....why are they not saying? You got a better idea why they are not telling how he was treated?

BTW No one has said what they treated him with.....as far as I know...no one knows.

We are of course speculating--- with good reason that the malaria drug was likely used.....anyhow they should come out and say exactly how he was treated.....the people deserve to know.

Actually, there's a link to an article about it in this thread where it says he received oxygen treatment. Post #4.

How many celebrities who have contracted COVID-19 have you seen the treatment regimes of? I don't recall seeing the treatments given to any famous people who have gotten the virus.

I don't know about the rules in the UK, but generally speaking, in the US it is wrong for health care workers to give out information about patient treatment, at least without first getting permission from the patient.

I think that if PM Johnson were cured by something other that Trumpicillin, the media would be all over it.

1. Was he "cured"? What makes you think that is the case? The majority of people who contract COVID-19 recover. That doesn't involve a cure.
2. I don't know the rules in the UK, but in the US, I'm pretty sure HIPAA requires a patient to give consent before a doctor is allowed to discuss what treatments may have been used with the public.
3. If Johnson was cured by anything, I would think the media would be all over it, since there is as of yet no cure. From what I've read of it, it sounds like Johnson contracted COVID-19, spent time in the hospital, and recovered, as thousands of others have done without a cure. :dunno:

3. If Johnson was cured by anything, I would think the media would be all over it, since there is as of yet no cure. From what I've read of it, it sounds like Johnson contracted COVID-19, spent time in the hospital, and recovered, as thousands of others have done without a cure. :dunno:

I don't know about that. I think the Media is on a jihad to depose President Trump.

If PM Johnson gave a press conference where he thanked President Trump for saving his life with hydroxychloroquine, the left probably wouldn't even cover the event

But he was admitted to St. Thomas’ on April 5 after his condition worsened, and he was transferred the following day to its intensive care unit, where he received oxygen but was not put onto a ventilator. He spent three nights there before moving back to a regular hospital ward.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

If it was anything other than the malaria drug the lib media would have reported it by now

BINGO!:up:

I would say it was that old malaria drug hydroxychloroquine that made the trick and cured him!!;)

It appears that way....why else would they be so hush hush about it.?

The English just hate to admit America is more advanced than they are.

Hopefully when Boris is more steady on his feet he will clear up this matter if by then somone has not told what treatment was used.....and I am sure if The Donald saved his life Boris will not be hesitant to say it.

Not saying anything about hydroxychloroquine means it was used? Really? That is some mental gymnastics, right there.
That was not an entirely serious remark

just an observation about how politically biased the liberal news media is

if johnson recovered from the chinese disease by taking hydroxychloroquine that would be a plus for trump and a minus for the anti trump, aka fauci

:04: :eusa_whistle:

-"Here’s a question I would like answered today. What course of treatment did Boris get? Inquiring minds want to know."-

We would all like to know, I think!:wink_2:

1586816040221.png

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Yeah...I noticed that the day he got out of the hospital......did they say if they usd HCQ yet?

Whas up wid dat boyos?

Yeah...I noticed that the day he got out of the hospital......did they say if they usd HCQ yet?

The only thing I have heard he was administered oxygen but I think probaly everyone is administered oxygen.....if it was more than that they are not talking about it....i suppose most reporters being so lame they have probably not even asked what treatment was provided.

-"Here’s a question I would like answered today. What course of treatment did Boris get? Inquiring minds want to know."-

View attachment 323096

You would think in the midst of a pandemic the hospital would be more transparent regarding what treatment they provided if any....and why hasn't the media tried to find out....perhaps they are fearful of the answer....after of course downplaying any value of the drug for so long.

Not even to mention the moron who posted yesterday the people have no right to know......what nonsense. Everyone has a right to know any and everything about this virus and what if any medicines might be effective against it.

There are two groups on here that exhibit more stupidity than I have ever seen on this board or any other board and it is those who claim their individual liberty is more important than the security of the nation and the other one being those religious folk who think they must assemble in Church despite all the health warnings to the contrary.....though the majority of churches are voluntarily canceling their services for the time being.

Last edited:

View attachment 323096

You would think in the midst of a pandemic the hospital would be more transparent what treatment they provided if any....and why hasn't the media tried to find out....perhaps they are fearful of the answer....after of course downplaying any value of the drug for so long.

Absolutely!

What's the secret, what's the hiding? what?what?

I really am hating all the freaking mystery surrounding this virus.:mad-61:

Liberals dont want no cure round here
Trump sent dat cure anyhow

From your link:

"Downing Street has indicated it does not wish to take up Trump’s offer of experimental drugs."
So if a loved one of your loved ones is on their death bad with this virus. You will tell no on using Trump's drug? Yes or no, will be fine.
No..since there is no Trump's drug. I would do what the Dr.'s said..and not grasp for non-existent straws. If the malaria drug is indicated..we'd use it..if not...trust in the Docs and remember that no one gets out of here alive.

Of course..this is not what this thread is about..and I'm sure Boris had the full range of medical options deemed safe by his Dr.'s---glad to see he made it.

the idea that because no one is revealing his course of treatment somehow means that Trump was involved..or the the anti-malaria drug was used...is ludicrous!

Is he fully HEALED, or has he somewhat RECOVERED?

Big difference OP.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

The press has reported dozens of drugs being used, depending on what the particular symptoms are.
But why would anyone assume any drug had anything to do with it?
Over 98% of the people who get it recover on their own, and in about the same 2 weeks.
He was admitted around April 1st, so then it has been about 2 weeks, and Boris is right on schedule for a normal and natural recovery, without any drugs at all.
It could be drugs prevented his death, but we have no reason to assume that.

Last edited:

View attachment 323096

You would think in the midst of a pandemic the hospital would be more transparent regarding what treatment they provided if any....and why hasn't the media tried to find out....perhaps they are fearful of the answer....after of course downplaying any value of the drug for so long.

Not even to mention the moron who posted yesterday the people have no right to know......what nonsense. Everyone has a right to know any and everything about this virus and what if any medicines might be effective against it.

There are two groups on here that exhibit more stupidity than I have ever seen on this board or any other board and it is those who claim their individual liberty is more important than the security of the nation and the other one being those religious folk who think they must assemble in Church despite all the health warnings to the contrary.....though the majority of churches are voluntarily canceling their services for the time being.
Where in the Constitution does the right to know what another individual’s medical treatment consists of come from? Where in HIPAA does it say the public has a right to know what a given individual’s medical treatment consists of? What makes you think everyone has a right to know what Boris Johnson has been treated with? Does that same right apply to everyone...should the media be required to report on the treatment given to each individual patient that contacts COVID-19 and identify them by name?

If liberals with power had not insisted that everythig be tested forever like we are in no hurry....many lives could have been saved.
It's saved many lives in many studies and when all else has failed. The medical community is hurrying. This has nothing to do with liberals or power.

hardly....it has everything to do with the fact that Trump touted the drug and the liberals fear of him being given credit for doing something to help; end this crisis whilst they are trying to blame him for the crisis....p;ure p;olitics....politics at its worst....yet that is the game the liberals are playing.
Why Trump is at odds with his medical experts over Covid-19 drugs - STAT

Number 10 thanks Trump for his offer of experimental ...
Number 10 thanks Trump for his offer of treatment for the PM
Number 10 has thanked Donald Trump for his offer of experimental coronavirus treatment for Boris Johnson and said officials are in 'constant contact' with the US government. The American President ...

Credit has nothing at all to do with it.
After all, Trump had nothing to do with hydroxychloroquine being tried or being successful.

The reality is that hydroxychloroquine is only useful on certain people, at certain stages.
And it would be a disaster to give people the false impression it can prevent infection or is good for everyone.

From your own link:
{...
President Donald Trump has made clear that he thinks two old malaria drugs, hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, should be deployed quickly against the coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2. But his own lieutenants, the heads of the Food and Drug Administration and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, have been hesitant.
And a small and preliminary clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine in France circulated widely and stirred excitement on social media (including from the president) — though its findings were hardly definitive about whether the drug would benefit coronavirus patients.
On Friday, the president said, “It may work, it may not work. I feel good about it. That’s all it is. Just a feeling.” At the same press conference, Anthony Fauci, a physician who heads the NIAID and a veteran of outbreaks going back to HIV, emphasized the need for a methodical clinical trial.
The study Trump and others have touted was anything but randomized. Instead, Covid-19 patients were treated with either hydroxychloroquine or the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, an antibiotic also known as Zithromax, at a hospital in Marseille, France. They were compared to coronavirus patients at hospitals in Marseille, Nice, Avignon, and Briançon who didn’t receive these drugs.

The study doesn’t show that patients lived longer or were more likely to recover, but instead shows that the amount of virus in the blood was reduced much faster in the patients who took hydroxychloroquine and even faster in the six patients who took the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.

That result is encouraging, but for patients who are not gravely ill, it doesn’t tell how to weigh the side effects of hydroxychloroquine against the potential benefits. That’s the reason for a clinical study like the one starting in New York.
...}

Not that much of a stretch boyo......to begin with...just using a little common sense.....with all the people sick with the virus and dying from the virus....along comes a very famous patient and manages to get some kind of treatment to beat the virus.....why isn't the media all over this story?
Because liberals don't want to give credit to Trump's miracle cure.

Whas up wid dat boyos?

I wonder if Prime Minister Johnson got a shot of hydroxychloroquine, aka Trumpicillin?

The people have a right to know.

If I came down with a case of the Chinese Kung Flu, that's what I would ask for, to try and keep me out of the hospital.

No, the people do not have a right to know. There is no right to the details of another person's medical treatment in the US. Where do you think such a right derives from?

Why wouldn't a doctor make available the results of a successful therapy, particularly with a disease that so little is known about? If Johnson was given the Trump Cure, I can't think of a single legitimate reason why the people shouldn't be informed.

Many reasons.

First of all, any medical procedure anyone goes through is entirely confidential under the HIPAA laws.
No doctor can reveal anything about the medical treatment of anyone, by law.

Second is that what works for one could kill another,so it would be irresponsible,

Third is it could be complex, and not only hard to describe, but hard to know what actually helped from a series of things all tried at once.

Forth is that it could lead to criminal activity. For example, what if antibodies were taken from those who recovered? Do you want wealthy people to kidnap recovered individuals, in order to steal their antibodies?

Forum List

Back