Boring Biden

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Biden is so boring I can't even make through a single speech of his without falling asleep or changing the station, its painful... I freakin love it!!!

Thats how politics should be, enough of the circus side show crap. Make Politics Boring Again... MPBA!!!

Biden is so boring I can't even make through a single speech of his without falling asleep or changing the station, its painful... I freakin love it!!!

Thats how politics should be, enough of the circus side show crap. Make Politics Boring Again... MPBA!!!

He can't make it through without falling asleep either.

It's not every day you have a senile illegitimate president who is a pawn of Putin, China and The Taliban. Boring for them, I suppose.

I just saw his speech in MI and fact-checked him. He's right.

55 major companies paid $0 in federal taxes on their 2020 profits: report

$40,000,000,000 in income and paid ZERO in taxes.

Thanks, Trump, you fucking asshole from hell.

1633465329136.png

Link us up to how Trump did that Blaineypoo.

It's not every day you have a senile illegitimate president who is a pawn of Putin, China and The Taliban. Boring for them, I suppose.

Pawn of Putin?
Who gave Putin the blow job at the Helsinki summit when they were behind closed doors for two hours with NO American staff, you stupid pighead?

Open borders. Secret police. No law enforcement. Medical Nazism. Indoctrination of children. What is not to love?

You're even dumber than I thought.

Um, your other post was about corporations. This link it about individuals. Do you know the difference?

You really are stupid, Blaineypoo.

Pawn of Putin?
Who gave Putin the blow job at the Helsinki summit when they were behind closed doors for two hours with NO American staff, you stupid pighead?
Hillary Clinton got $225 Million for that and wore out her knee pads to deliver Uranium One to Putin so his company Rosatom could sweep in, purchase it and then legally export US Uranium to Iran to Nuke the ME with.

Forum List

Back