Biden Had No Idea France Would Be Angry Over US Undercutting Them And Stealing Aussie Sub Deal

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

John Kerry (anything he is involved in ends up f*ed up) has publicly stated Biden had no idea France would be pissed after the US screwed them out of the Aussie sub deal.

:rolleyes:

REALLY?!

Yet ANOTHER Foreign affairs / policy F*-Up by Biden...I'm shocked.

:auiqs.jpg:

John Kerry (anything he is involved in ends up f*ed up) has publicly stated Biden had no idea France would be pissed after the US screwed them out of the Aussie sub deal.

REALLY?!

I wonder which one of Biden's bank accounts got fatter?

Last edited:
Biden cozing up to the FUCKING NAZIS in Australia.

I gotta say, I had way more respect for the Aussie people prior to this.

They seemed to be a tough group who wouldnt take any shit.

NOPE...they are capitulating to authoritarianism.

France is a major arms builder, and if Biden was surprised that they were angry, at losing a big contract, well…. now he knows.

Last edited:

REALLY?!

Is anyone surprised Joe Biden had no idea what was going on? He can't even tell when it's time for a diaper change anymore.

Where are the lefties claiming that Biden is fucking our allies?

Maybe they can quote the Statue of Liberty….a gift from the French.

Gee, who helped the US get independence from England? Was it France?

Where are the lefties claiming that Biden is fucking our allies?

Maybe they can quote the Statue of Liberty….a gift from the French.

Gee, who helped the US get independence from England? Was it France?

At this point in time Australia is a far more vital ally than France. I would ask you what France has done for us lately, since all you can bring up is shit from 100s of years ago.

Australia is better off with the better subs, France needs to get over it.

But I have to give Biden credit for one thing, he sure made you MAGA folks give a shit about the rest of the world all of a sudden after 4 years of saying fuck them all.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
At this point in time Australia is a far more vital ally than France. I would ask you what France has done for us lately, since all you can bring up is shit from 100s of years ago.

Australia is better off with the better subs, France needs to get over it.

But I have to give Biden credit for one thing, he sure made you MAGA folks give a shit about the rest of the world all of a sudden after 4 years of saying fuck them all.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy, GG.

What would YOU be saying if Trump did thid very thing?

You would be whining.

Maybe it isnt nice to have you back. ;)

Just pointing out the hypocrisy, GG.

What would YOU be saying if Trump did thid very thing?

You would be whining.

Maybe it isnt nice to have you back. ;)

I would be saying the same thing to the folks on the left had Trump done this. I had no problem giving Trump credit when it was due.

What was good during the Trump administration?

I was very pleasantly surprised with his first two SCOTUS picks and even though I had reservations about his 3rd so far she has proved me wrong.

I 1000% supported his move to leave Afghanistan, though I wish he would have done it while he was still POTUS.

I fully supported his changes to the Fed Employee regulations that made it easier to get rid of dead weight.

I liked his idea to privatize ATC, but he never followed through with it.

I am sure there are a couple more if I tried really hard.

I was very pleasantly surprised with his first two SCOTUS picks and even though I had reservations about his 3rd so far she has proved me wrong.

I 1000% supported his move to leave Afghanistan, though I wish he would have done it while he was still POTUS.

I fully supported his changes to the Fed Employee regulations that made it easier to get rid of dead weight.

I liked his idea to privatize ATC, but he never followed through with it.

I am sure there are a couple more if I tried really hard.

Ok, Gator. I appreciate your sincere response.

For real, do you not see this move towards authoritarianism that is going on?

I Wont Back Down

Xiden having no clue seems to be the common defense for this admin

clearly he’s unfit then

Ok, Gator. I appreciate your sincere response.

For real, do you not see this move towards authoritarianism that is going on?

I Wont Back Down

I do, I think it started prior to Jan 20 of this year, but it is a thing that has been going on for a long time. I also think both parties are guilty.

Forum List

Back