Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

I’ll ask you again. How much time legally needs to go by following a drug charge to be able to buy a gun or are all ex drug users banned for life?
I ask you again, did Hunter lie on the form given his documented record of drug abuse?

Why the hell are you are trying to defend the asshole? Is he special because he is Potatohead's son? Is he untouchable royality?

I would defend him by saying that any background check is illegal under the Constitution but I would not get very far in court, would I?

I ask you again, did Hunter lie on the form given his documented record of drug abuse?

Why the hell are you are trying to defend the asshole? Is he special because he is Potatohead's son? Is he untouchable royality?

I would defend him by saying that any background check is illegal under the Constitution but I would not get very far in court, would I?

He was not asked if he has ever used drugs, he was asked if he is currently using drugs

You have no proof he was
No drug test
No arrest for possession

Pictures prove nothing

If you can’t give me a straight answer then why in the world would you expect me to give you one?! I’ll do so anyways because unlike you I’m not scared to discuss the details at hand….

My answer is legally I see no way to prove if Hunter was lying or not in the form. He may have had drug problems in the past that he kicked. He may have relapse after wards. He may have been addicted the whole time and lied. I don’t know and you don’t know so it comes down to what can be proven in court

We do have recordings of hunter trying to get money from his dead brothers wife saying he needed it so he could go to rehab.

You are close
But it does not provide proof of addiction

If he was in a certified rehab who identified him as an addict, you would have proof

I’m not trying to defend anybody. I don’t know or care about hunter. I’m simply discussing this situation and the law in an objective way.

I’m not trying to defend anybody. I don’t know or care about hunter. I’m simply discussing this situation and the law in an objective way.
You are confused.

If you really looked at objectively you would understand that he committed a felony by falsifying a federal document that he ascertained was truthful.

His record of drug abuse is well documented. He go kicked out of the Navy for being a drug abuser. It doesn't get much better documented than that.

He filled out the 4473 Form to get a firearm and lied about his drug abuse record, which is against the law.

The sonofabitch committed a Federal crime.

Since it is the law that someone can't fasify the 4473 Form why isn't he being prosecuted? Is it because he is untouchable royalty?

If you really looked at objectively you would understand that he committed a felony by falsifying a federal document that he ascertained was truthful.
Ok let’s dig into that claim objectively. Start by answering the questions I’ve been asking you which you’ve been dodging.

How do you prove he was lying? How much time legally needs to go by after a drug charge to purchase a gun?

[Rhetorical] Are you and others on the right so desperate and delusional as to believe that a voter won’t vote to reelect President Biden because of his son’s actions.
Enough have said openly that they wouldn't have voted for Biden if they had known about the laptop that it would have thrown the election to Trump. I believe it was sixteen percent of the people who actually voted for Biden.

Ok let’s dig into that claim objectively. Start by answering the questions I’ve been asking you which you’ve been dodging.

How do you prove he was lying? How much time legally needs to go by after a drug charge to purchase a gun?

You don't get to be an asshole that ignores the facts and then demand that your stupid questions get answered. We don't play that game.

The fact that he got kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse is more than enough reason for the Feds to bring charges against him. Remember that the threshold for a Grand Jury indictment is fairly low. A ham sandwich can be indicted. Forget about all the pictures he posted when he was using a crack pipe. That is just icing on the cake.

Then the jury can decide if he is guilty or not. His lawyers then can argue that he really wasn't a drug abuser so therefore he answered honestly. Of course they would probably get laughed out the court room but they can try.

Of course Potatohead's Justice Department won't bring charges against the sonofabitch because he is royalty.

A two tier justice system.

You need to pull your head out of your ass because you don't have clue what you are arguing.

You don't get to be an asshole that ignores the facts and then demand that your stupid questions get answered. We don't play that game.
I get to be whatever I want and as I just showed, I directly answered all your questions without ignoring any facts even after you dodged mine and you continue to dodge. Are you really that weak minded?!

The fact that he got kicked out of the Navy for drug abuse is more than enough reason for the Feds to bring charges against him. Remember that the threshold for a Grand Jury indictment is fairly low. A ham sandwich can be indicted. Forget about all the pictures he posted when he was using a crack pipe. That is just icing on the cake
What does a photo with a crack pipe and drug problems in the navy have to do with his state of being at the time he bought the gun?

You are close

If he was in a certified rehab who identified him as an addict, you would have proof
Now, sit down and STFU, Troll.

Hunter Biden begged his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden for cash to check himself into rehab just six weeks before purchasing a handgun — and attesting on federal forms that he had never used or been addicted to drugs.

You are close

Does Crackhead admitting he was an addict prove addiction, Troll?

Now, sit down and STFU, Troll.

Hunter Biden begged his sister-in-law-turned-lover Hallie Biden for cash to check himself into rehab just six weeks before purchasing a handgun — and attesting on federal forms that he had never used or been addicted to drugs.

Did he actually check into a rehab where they examined him and declared him an addict?

That is what you will need if you want to press criminal charges.
An actual classification from an expert in the field.
An ex sister in law doesn’t carry much weight

Let’s take your case to trial, shall we?

Mr Biden, did you tell your former sister in law that you were a Drug Addict?

Hunter Biden….I thought I might have been but I wasn’t

Forum List

Back