Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

If you dont understand what that means in the context of the post I was responding to you're a fucken idiot.
Yes I believe this is the 4th time now you’ve dodged an answer to call me an idiot. It’s clear by now you can’t back your shit up. Fail. Thanks for playing

Good Lord you're the dumb one aren't you.
Hunter is a coke head and everyone knows it.

Prior to the gun application, Hunter had been to alcohol rehab many times, he had not been to drug rehab

The gun application asked if you are a drug addict nothing about booze

Court cases are not decided on a claim “everyone knows it”
You need proof

How do you know what he was in rehab for?
My good friend Nostra posted this and then deleted it once I pointed it out.

When I found myself making the decision to have another drink or get on a train [home], I knew I had a problem,” Hunter said.

According to the magazine, Hunter first relapsed in November 2010, after seven years of sobriety, and then again in 2013. He returned to Crossroads after the 2010 relapse and then, after the 2013 relapse, sought out a Mexican clinic that used the psychoactive substance ibogaine as a form of treatment. He also met with an expert in Vedic meditation in Arizona. In the fall of 2014 he went to a 12-step retreat and in 2015 he went to rehab at a center out of the University of Pennsylvania followed by an inpatient program and another program in Washington, D.C., That required a Breathalyzer.

Maybe he is maybe he isn’t. I don’t know they guy and I don’t see how it is relevant at all to the questions we’ve been asking you that you keep dodging

What question?
You're the one dodging the obvious fact that hunter is a coke head.
What would you think if you saw pics of your kid with a crack pipe in his mouth?
If you say anything but his ass would be in serious trouble you're a terrible parent.

What question?
You're the one dodging the obvious fact that hunter is a coke head.
What would you think if you saw pics of your kid with a crack pipe in his mouth?
If you say anything but his ass would be in serious trouble you're a terrible parent.
I don’t dodge obvious facts. I also don’t make judgements about people I don’t know based on shit the media says about them. Im pretty sure you do the same when there is a political angle you can use.

If I saw a photo of my kid with a crack pipe id be concerned and address it with him. If a cop tried to arrest and indict my kid based on a photo of him with a crack pipe id take serious issue and fight them tooth and nail. I’d assume you’d do the same thing.

See that’s how you answer questions. You taking notes?

My good friend Nostra posted this and then deleted it once I pointed it out.

When I found myself making the decision to have another drink or get on a train [home], I knew I had a problem,” Hunter said.

According to the magazine, Hunter first relapsed in November 2010, after seven years of sobriety, and then again in 2013. He returned to Crossroads after the 2010 relapse and then, after the 2013 relapse, sought out a Mexican clinic that used the psychoactive substance ibogaine as a form of treatment. He also met with an expert in Vedic meditation in Arizona. In the fall of 2014 he went to a 12-step retreat and in 2015 he went to rehab at a center out of the University of Pennsylvania followed by an inpatient program and another program in Washington, D.C., That required a Breathalyzer.
I deleted nothing, you lying Troll.

You really don’t know how stupid you look claiming Crackhead wasn’t a drug addict, do you?

Crackhead describes in his autobiography his drug addiction.

Do you ever get tired of being made the board fool?

Because there are sections in the book when you describe that you would be ensconced for weeks in hotel suites, cooking and doing crack, while your dealers would clear out the minibar, order room service all on your tab. How did you afford that?

Well, I had a successful business beyond Burisma. And the fact of the matter is that addiction hits hard and fast. And if I hadn't of pulled out of my tailspin, I wouldn't have been able to continue. But it wasn't just hotel suites. I spent a lot more time in $39-a-night motel rooms up and down I-95.

I don’t dodge obvious facts. I also don’t make judgements about people I don’t know based on shit the media says about them. Im pretty sure you do the same when there is a political angle you can use.

If I saw a photo of my kid with a crack pipe id be concerned and address it with him. If a cop tried to arrest and indict my kid based on a photo of him with a crack pipe id take serious issue and fight them tooth and nail. I’d assume you’d do the same thing.

See that’s how you answer questions. You taking notes?

It's hilarious listening to you defend a coke head.

It's hilarious listening to you defend a coke head.
I’m glad you’re entertained. Sounds like it should be easy for you to beat my points with logic and smarter ideas… instead you dodge my questions, change the topic and cast empty insults. Why is that? Why not engage in a direct conversation?

I’m glad you’re entertained. Sounds like it should be easy for you to beat my points with logic and smarter ideas… instead you dodge my questions, change the topic and cast empty insults. Why is that? Why not engage in a direct conversation?

Ask me a question that matters and I'll be happy to address it.
Until then STFU.

Ask me a question that matters and I'll be happy to address it.
Until then STFU.
Oh is that the criteria?! You need to judge whether the questions matter?! Haha. Do you think I’m answering your stupid questions because they have some elevated sense of significance?! Stop being a moron. You dodge and you look weak and incapable backing up your words and ideas that’s how it works

Oh is that the criteria?! You need to judge whether the questions matter?! Haha. Do you think I’m answering your stupid questions because they have some elevated sense of significance?! Stop being a moron. You dodge and you look weak and incapable backing up your words and ideas that’s how it works

Yes questions matter.
I refuse to argue with a moron who makes the claim that hunter isnt a drug addict.

Forum List

Back