Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

Good, we are in agreement.

Throw the sonofabitch in jail.

However it is the Potatohead's administration that won't charge him. See the problem?
Read the rest of what I wrote smart guy. You can’t prove he lied therefore how do you charge him?

No i wouldn’t give two shits. I’d let the legal system play out and not waste time paying attention to the story
Bullshit!

You stupid Moon Bats are always bitching about gun laws not being stringent enough . Especially background checks.

Bullshit!

You stupid Moon Bats are always bitching about gun laws not being stringent enough . Especially background checks.
You’re generalizing again. Show one post where I’ve harped about stupid shit like this…. You cant

Hunter Biden is a known drug abuser. That is a fact. His Navy record substantiates that if nothing else.
Ok let’s look at this… so would you say that any sailor busted for drugs is banned from owning a firearm for life? If not then at what point are they legal to purchase a firearm?

Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having

Surprised I am not.

They won't because of his criminal connections to his criminal son. Taking money from a foreign government is considered a crime by morally correct people.
This is a lie.

There are no ‘criminal connections.’

What the voters will do is reelect President Biden because they’re sick of the ridiculous lies propagated by the right.

Crimes… ya know… crimes

He’s a Dem so there MUST be some crimes

He’s GUILTY!!!! Of ya know… crimes
Trump, his family, and Trump’s businesses are embroiled in all manner of crimes, misdemeanors, and reckless, irresponsible unethical behavior – it’s a legal Trumpster fire.

Lying about Hunter Biden and ‘crimes’ committed by the Biden family is a lame, pathetic, and failed effort by the partisan right to deflect from Trump’s legal woes.

Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having

Do you have a REAL report of this or just more lies from Judicial Watch and Breitbart, neither of which are credible?

You missed my point. He's the son of a DEMOCRAT president. Nothing will come of it.

Nor should it since no one ever gets prosecuted for being a drug addict. This dogged pursuit of a troubled man simply because his name is Biden makes Republicans look sick and petty and is costing you votes.

Work on inflation and immigration - the things Republicans ran on fixing.

Ok let’s look at this… so would you say that any sailor busted for drugs is banned from owning a firearm for life? If not then at what point are they legal to purchase a firearm?
Actually under the Fed Regs if he is busted for drug abuse like Hunter was and then lies on the ATF Form 4473 then he has committed a Federal felony.

If it is illegal for a E-3 Sailor to lie on the Form then why isn't it Illegal for the President's son?

If it was up to me we would do away with all background checks. They are a waste of time as we see with Hunter. They are also a violation of Constitutional rights. You shouldn't have to get permission from the government to enjoy a right protected in the Constitution.

However, it is not up to me. It is up to the Feds and Hunter clearly violated the law.

If the Feds are not going to prosecute him for violation of gun laws then under equal protection then they shouldn't prosecute anybody, right?

Or do you believe that being President Potatohead's son carries immunity from the law, like in a Royal family?

This Hunter Biden is a world class scumbag, just like his father. He has got away with massive corruption with influence peddling. He has got rich from corruption with the Chinese, Ukrainians, Russian and only god knows who else. He will never be prosecuted for those crimes but he is guilty of the firearm violation crime. It is blatant.

Justice needs to be served. He ain't special under the law.

However, it is not up to me. It is up to the Feds and Hunter clearly violated the law.
I’ll ask you again. How much time legally needs to go by following a drug charge to be able to buy a gun or are all ex drug users banned for life?

Forum List

Back