Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

Hunter Biden?
Assorted family members?

What does that have to do with our President?
When are you going to post something our President actually did?
Hunter and Joe shared bank accounts… so he’s involved in whatever money goes in and out

In that case, this will be the coping mechanism to make right-wingers feel good about being incompetent...
You can always believe Biden is guilty of selling influence forever -- no charges needed...

However, you should never in your fucking life get your panties in a bunch when people point out how Jared received 2 billion from the Saudis and hundreds of millions from the Qataris -- AFTER HIS DADDY -N-LAW got elected...that is documented on more than someone's laptop

Oh yea, how much did Ukraine pay Biden again?? I am sure you have the numbers

Once you answer that, tell me why your cult leader was too much of a bitch to do anything about it but whine
Nice try at deflection Moon Bat.

However, Jared didn't lie on an ATF Form 4473, which is a criminal act. Hunter Biden did and the ATF knew it and did nothing, which is obstruction of justice by the Potatohead administration.

The very fact that he was kicked out of the Navy for being a Cokehead is all the proof that is needed (despite all the other evidence) that he lied and is subject to prosecution.

The question is……Are you an unlawful user?
Not…..have you ever used?

Is there any proof that Hunter Biden was using drugs when he filled out that application?

Same goes for addiction.
Is there any proof Hunter was an addict at the time he filled out the application?
Entering a rehab after you filled out the form is not proof.

What evidence do you plan to use to prosecute?

Crimes… ya know… crimes

He’s a Dem so there MUST be some crimes

He’s GUILTY!!!! Of ya know… crimes

Its all over the RW internet about Biden Crime Family
So there must be crimes

Crimes… ya know… crimes

He’s a Dem so there MUST be some crimes

He’s GUILTY!!!! Of ya know… crimes
This is a pretty blatant crime. He is a cokehead. He was kicked out of the Navy for being one so it is an established fact. Use of an illegal drug. It is on record. Established fact.

He lied about it in a Federal document. That is also an established fact.

The ATF under the Potatohead Administration covered it up, which is obstruction of justice.

Some pretty serious crimes here.

Of course you filthy ass Moon Bats will deny it, just like you always deny Democrat corruption.

Nice try at deflection Moon Bat.

However, Jared didn't lie on an ATF Form 4473, which is a criminal act. Hunter Biden did and the ATF knew it and did nothing, which is obstruction of justice by the Potatohead administration.

That’s a hard case to prosecute and thousands never are.

But fine. Go for it.

Still has nothing to do with Joe

This is a pretty blatant crime. He is a cokehead. He was kicked out of the Navy for being one so it is an established fact. Use of an illegal drug. It is on record. Established fact.

He lied about it in a Federal document. That is also an established fact.

The ATF under the Potatohead Administration covered it up, which is obstruction of justice.

Some pretty serious crimes here.

Of course you filthy ass Moon Bats will deny it, just like you always deny Democrat corruption.

You have yet to prove Hunter lied on his firearm application

Do you have any proof he was using drugs when he checked NO?

This Hunter Biden obsession is really starting to concern me. Are you feeling ok?
So it is OK for him to be in violation of Federal gun laws because he is Potatohead's son?

If I (or any other Conservative) violated Federal gun laws by lying to the Federal government about being addicted to drugs then you filthy Moon Bats would be screaming for me to be sent to prison, wouldn't you?

Or maybe you just think that it is OK for drug abusers to to be able to purchase firearms. Is that it?

You have any evidence of our President actually receiving money from a foreign government or actually providing special favors?
The evidence is there. I don't personally have it in hand as I'm not on the investigation team, but your attempt to parse your way out of your current embarrassment won't' work.

The question is, how much will Garland play wingman for Biden in order to not prosecute him.

Time will tell.

Dismissed.

So it is OK for him to be in violation of Federal gun laws because he is Potatohead's son?

If I (or any other Conservative) violated Federal gun laws by lying to the Federal government about being addicted to drugs then you filthy Moon Bats would be screaming for me to be sent to prison, wouldn't you?

Or maybe you just think that it is OK for drug abusers to to be able to purchase firearms. Is that it?

The odds of being prosecuted for lying on that form are "virtually nonexistent"

And Hunter could make a very good case that if he were...that it was BECAUSE he's the President's son

You're barking up the wrong tree retards

Proves nothing
Just that Joe did not trust Hunter with his own account
With joint bank accounts and revealed conversations of corrupt kickbacks going to Joe.. to deny any wrongdoing is just a political temper tantrum on your part. It deserves to be aggressively investigated

If he broke a gun law then charge him, I don’t see why anybody really cares or why it needs to be national news. He obviously has a history of substance abuse. If he had sobered up before he bought the gun then he didn’t lie on the form. I don’t see how you can prove he was still using at the time he filled out the form. How are you going to prove that?

The odds of being prosecuted for lying on that form are "virtually nonexistent"

And Hunter could make a very good case that if he were...that it was BECAUSE he's the President's son

You're barking up the wrong tree retards
The ATF prosecutes people all the time for violation of Federal firearms laws, including presenting false information on a Form 4473.

You Moon Bats are always bitching about how you want to keep firearms out of the hands of people that shouldn't have them. Like drug abusers. Are you changing your mind now? Or is it that if the drug abuser is the son of President Potatohead then it is OK?

Hunter Biden is a known drug abuser. That is a fact. His Navy record substantiates that if nothing else.

Since he bought the gun from a FFL then he would have had to lie on the 4473 Form, which is a felony. If he didn't lie then he would have been turned down for the purchase. He got the firearm by giving false information.

Why are you Moon Bats trying to protect the sonofabitch?

With joint bank accounts and revealed conversations of corrupt kickbacks going to Joe.. to deny any wrongdoing is just a political temper tantrum on your part. It deserves to be aggressively investigated

You have zero proof of any actual kickbacks
No proof of Biden ever participating in these transactions

More RW fantasies

Last edited:
This is like you Progs already had an answer to the crimes committed.

No i wouldn’t give two shits. I’d let the legal system play out and not waste time paying attention to the story

I don’t think our background check system is adequately set up to screen for that but would be happy to see it beefed up. If the only safeguard to preventing drug abusers from purchasing firearms is a vague question on a form then I wouldn’t consider that an effective safeguard

Forum List

Back