BOOM!! Scamming Sydney loses WI. The Krappen is Dead!

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

EBB3E515-A3CC-4EC4-838A-023DF123E023.png

Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

View attachment 427308

Trump shall be victorious because ya know Newsmax and OAN have said it to be so, so all your fake news about court loses will fall on blinded eyes and I refuse to live in reality when I can live in the imaginary land of Trump as King of the Closet Queens...

( Toro read this he wonders did I get medicated yet, and right about now Nurse Ratchet is chasing me with that Thorazine shot!!! )

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Have you, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the "examples" of "blatant cheating" with which you have been provided were not true?

Last edited:
Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Proof is hard for Trumptards

This won't make a lick of difference to Kraken heads.
they moved on to hoping for scotus. where the attempt at intervention by trump presents some extraordinary whining and "arguments" such as there must have been fraud because no candidate ever won Ohio and florida while losing overall. poor tricky dick. He gets no respect.

they got told. repeatedly.
Ohh who stole the trailer of 280 thousand votes? Ballot harvesting is a legal in Georgia but they’re allowed to have ballot boxes on the sidewalk... Philadelphia they had 120+ percent my husband voter turn out.. Michigan the same thing. You have ballot workers being sent home and then having suitcases roll out I’ll thousands and thousands of ballots.. all in answered for ..

Ohh who stole the trailer of 280 thousand votes? Ballot harvesting is a legal in Georgia but they’re allowed to have ballot boxes on the sidewalk... Philadelphia they had 120+ percent my husband voter turn out.. Michigan the same thing. You have ballot workers being sent home and then having suitcases roll out I’ll thousands and thousands of ballots.. all in answered for ..
who stole it? was it you?

Have you, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the examples of "blatant cheating" with which you have been provided were not true?
280 Thousand ballot sitting in a trailer stolen Stacey Abrams ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law thousands of ballots being processed after the election hundreds of thousands of ballots showing up the next day.. Tabulating machines that are set with fraction numbers.. Way too many questions are not being answered

who stole it? was it you?
I didn’t was it you?

Have you, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the examples of "blatant cheating" with which you have been provided were not true?
280 Thousand ballot sitting in a trailer stolen Stacey Abrams ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law thousands of ballots being processed after the election hundreds of thousands of ballots showing up the next day.. Tabulating machines that are set with fraction numbers.. Way too many questions are not being answered
All you did there was provide what you have been led to believe are examples of cheating.

My question is, do you think it's possible that those who are providing you those examples are not being honest about them?

Is it possible that these people have a vested professional interest in providing you with bad information?

you should get a lawyer and then sue. present your evidence to the court.

Forum List

Back