BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
You should cry to for out lost republic

but all you care about is winning

Are you calling for audits in any states that T-Rump won?

If not..fuck off.
Biden free to challenge. How does it become Trump's burden? That doesn't even make sense.

LOL...

The response is to the shrill and clearly facetious cries of "Its not about Trump--it's about our elections!!!!" you guys are making. If you're swearing the entire election apparatus is faulty, you should be calling for every state to have audits, hearings, etc... Somehow...between you guys clutching your pearls and promising to shoot people...you're not doing that.

So again, fuck off.
Who has made claims of cheating where Trump won? You make no sense. Then again with the utter lack of integrity you show that no surprise.

Did you not understand the previous post? Your lack of ability to read English is no surprise.
Your illogical silliness doesn't justify your stupid demands.

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.

If not..fuck off.
Biden free to challenge. How does it become Trump's burden? That doesn't even make sense.

LOL...

The response is to the shrill and clearly facetious cries of "Its not about Trump--it's about our elections!!!!" you guys are making. If you're swearing the entire election apparatus is faulty, you should be calling for every state to have audits, hearings, etc... Somehow...between you guys clutching your pearls and promising to shoot people...you're not doing that.

So again, fuck off.
Who has made claims of cheating where Trump won? You make no sense. Then again with the utter lack of integrity you show that no surprise.

Did you not understand the previous post? Your lack of ability to read English is no surprise.

Your hilarious argument that your concern is merely about elections and not trying to re-install your blob makes me chuckle.

The republic is just fine.
The republic is not fine
if the dems get away with this every election from now on will e soviet-style farce
That is why he thinks it is fine; his side always winning every election.

Didn't the GOP gain seats in the House? Amazing how those contests (on the same machines) weren't rigged.
Those that were filling out fake ballots didn't have the time to mark anything other than that of the presidential side......DUH? Yet another "tale of the tape".....
BULLSHIT!

If not..fuck off.

LOL...

So again, fuck off.

Your hilarious argument that your concern is merely about elections and not trying to re-install your blob makes me chuckle.
Go ahead and show anyone in history that's done what you demand. I'll wait. Otherwise you are just a fucking moron.

Man----it doesn't bother you that the dems committed fraud to steal the election does it. You still think that it is ok..Wow!
Man--it doesn't bother you that no widespread fraud has been uncovered? The only one trying to steal an election is the blob. And you think that is ok...wow!
Hun, just changing the election laws to where signatures don't have match or exist or any other information should be a clear sign for most that election fraud was rampant.

Just like when the dems were demanding that ids not be shown to vote, the only and I do mean the only reason would be for election fraud.

If not..fuck off.

LOL...

So again, fuck off.

Go ahead and show anyone in history that's done what you demand. I'll wait. Otherwise you are just a fucking moron.
Do your own research.

"You should cry to for out lost republic"

Man----it doesn't bother you that the dems committed fraud to steal the election does it. You still think that it is ok..Wow!
Man--it doesn't bother you that no widespread fraud has been uncovered? The only one trying to steal an election is the blob. And you think that is ok...wow!
Hun, just changing the election laws to where signatures don't have match or exist or any other information should be a clear sign for most that election fraud was rampant.

Just like when the dems were demanding that ids not be shown to vote, the only and I do mean the only reason would be for election fraud.

Yet amazingly none of the courts are remotely considering this.

I'm glad they're looking into this. If that 2% error rate grows to 40%, it would have serious consequences on Arizona's election result.

According to the Arizona GOP, their initial finding discovered only 2% of duplicated ballots where the presidential contest did not match the vote on the original ballot.​
According to Maricopa County, a total of 27,859 ballots were duplicated for the 2020 election. Two percent of that number would only amount to about 560 votes, far less than what would be needed for the results of Arizona's vote to change.​

Governor Ducey sued over election results (abc15.com)

Actually be careful what you wish for-----changing the election laws (not obeying their own state laws for voting) is grounds to toss out the election results. It doesn't have to show fraud-----------just that they didnt follow their own election laws which is what trump is going for hun.

Actually be careful what you wish for-----changing the election laws (not obeying their own state laws for voting) is grounds to toss out the election results. It doesn't have to show fraud-----------just that they didnt follow their own election laws which is what trump is going for hun.

So you're expecting what exactly....PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ and NV won't have a record of having an election in 2020?

Entire election is the biggest sham in the history of all elections !!
Just more proof
Have you read some of these hundreds of sworn statements ??

So you're expecting what exactly....PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ and NV won't have a record of having an election in 2020?
I expect that trump is playing on multiple levels and that he is either way ahead of you mentally to the point where you can't even fathom that there are several levels to this game or that you are so dishonest that you can't admit any inkling of this. I suspect both.

Those states will have records of voting........just that their "fraud" vote tallies or tallies that didn't follow their own state laws won't count.

So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Nope. Biden won. Get over it.
Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Yup all 0% of it!!
MAGA

So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Nope. Biden won. Get over it.
Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.

Says the whiney bitch that wouldn't shut up for four years. Go pound sand you fucking twat.

If not..fuck off.

LOL...

So again, fuck off.

Do your own research.

"You should cry to for out lost republic"
So you got nothing. Figures, what loser you are.

Oh look more trump tards fantasy land ... Read my lips no fraud was found !! Never seen so much trumped up shit in my life .. y’all do know Santa is not real ?!?

Forum List

Back