BOOM. Investigation of 100-Ballot Sample in Arizona Finds 3% of the Ballots Were Deemed Fraudulent in Favor of Joe Biden – Larger Audit Granted

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?

You mean like CNN that is just left wing garbage?

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Nope. Biden won. Get over it.
Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Until the courts weigh in...all of the bitching and moaning you guys are doing is meaningless.
Oh, it's going to the SCOTUS and we're not bitching and moaning.What is puzzling is no lefty is watching OANN or Newsmax where they are showing the committee hearings. CNN, MSDNC and the other Chicom fake news is burying the real news.
Do you ever stop to wonder why so many news sources aren’t sucking Trump’s dick?

Its not hard to figure out, that they are completely in the tank for the left.

Oh look more trump tards fantasy land ... Read my lips no fraud was found !! Never seen so much trumped up shit in my life .. y’all do know Santa is not real ?!?
Yet all they had to do is look at 100 ballots and found fraud. Go figure.
Where has mass voter fraud every been found ? All bullshit so trump could play his little games ..yall are eating it up .

Arizona certified already. All that is left is the never ending stream of republican tears.
Man----it doesn't bother you that the dems committed fraud to steal the election does it. You still think that it is ok..Wow!
Man--it doesn't bother you that no widespread fraud has been uncovered? The only one trying to steal an election is the blob. And you think that is ok...wow!
Hun, just changing the election laws to where signatures don't have match or exist or any other information should be a clear sign for most that election fraud was rampant.

Just like when the dems were demanding that ids not be shown to vote, the only and I do mean the only reason would be for election fraud.

Yet amazingly none of the courts are remotely considering this.
Actually be careful what you wish for-----changing the election laws (not obeying their own state laws for voting) is grounds to toss out the election results. It doesn't have to show fraud-----------just that they didnt follow their own election laws which is what trump is going for hun.

So you're expecting what exactly....PA, WI, MI, GA, AZ and NV won't have a record of having an election in 2020?
I expect that trump is playing on multiple levels and that he is either way ahead of you mentally to the point where you can't even fathom that there are several levels to this game or that you are so dishonest that you can't admit any inkling of this. I suspect both.
Boy, are you going to feel dumber than normal when he is leaving office in about 30 days.

Those states will have records of voting........just that their "fraud" vote tallies or tallies that didn't follow their own state laws won't count.
By Fraud you mean any vote not for Trump...right?

You should cry to for out lost republic

but all you care about is winning

Are you calling for audits in any states that T-Rump won?

If not..fuck off.
Biden free to challenge. How does it become Trump's burden? That doesn't even make sense.

LOL...

The response is to the shrill and clearly facetious cries of "Its not about Trump--it's about our elections!!!!" you guys are making. If you're swearing the entire election apparatus is faulty, you should be calling for every state to have audits, hearings, etc... Somehow...between you guys clutching your pearls and promising to shoot people...you're not doing that.

So again, fuck off.
Who has made claims of cheating where Trump won? You make no sense. Then again with the utter lack of integrity you show that no surprise.

Did you not understand the previous post? Your lack of ability to read English is no surprise.
Your illogical silliness doesn't justify your stupid demands.

Your hilarious argument that your concern is merely about elections and not trying to re-install your blob makes me chuckle.
Go ahead and show anyone in history that's done what you demand. I'll wait. Otherwise you are just a fucking moron.
Do your own research.

"You should cry to for out lost republic"
So you got nothing. Figures, what loser you are.

I pointed out whose crying about the election. You're just a whiny little bitch. Enjoy the next 4 years loser.

So if they find more fraud, you don't think they should recertify? How rampant must the fraud be that they actually found any in 100 ballot sample.

Wow, so the actual results don't even matter to you? Just the results you want. How sad.

Says the man STILL bitching about the results a month after the election was held.

How sad indeed.

Says the whiney bitch that wouldn't shut up for four years. Go pound sand you fucking twat.
Enjoy your sour grapes....you only got 4 years coming.

Oh look more trump tards fantasy land ... Read my lips no fraud was found !! Never seen so much trumped up shit in my life .. y’all do know Santa is not real ?!?

Yup, just like we know Xiden didn't win. Americans aren't that stupid.
Well you trump people call yourselves Americans , I’m seeing tons of Stupid!! Joe Biden is President .

If not..fuck off.
Biden free to challenge. How does it become Trump's burden? That doesn't even make sense.

LOL...

The response is to the shrill and clearly facetious cries of "Its not about Trump--it's about our elections!!!!" you guys are making. If you're swearing the entire election apparatus is faulty, you should be calling for every state to have audits, hearings, etc... Somehow...between you guys clutching your pearls and promising to shoot people...you're not doing that.

So again, fuck off.
Who has made claims of cheating where Trump won? You make no sense. Then again with the utter lack of integrity you show that no surprise.

Did you not understand the previous post? Your lack of ability to read English is no surprise.

Your hilarious argument that your concern is merely about elections and not trying to re-install your blob makes me chuckle.
Go ahead and show anyone in history that's done what you demand. I'll wait. Otherwise you are just a fucking moron.
Do your own research.

I pointed out whose crying about the election. You're just a whiny little bitch. Enjoy the next 4 years loser.

So, does that mean that for the past 4 years you’ve been a “whinny little bitch?”

Well you trump people call yourselves Americans , I’m seeing tons of Stupid!! Joe Biden is President .
The only anti American trash here is you leftist scum that want to tear this country down.

Can you idiots manage to post a source that isn’t rightwing garbage like the Gatewaypundit?
In all seriousness, and sadly, this argument simply does not work any more.

Their separate, closed circuit, alternate universe is now complete and fully functional. Their "news" sources -- AON, Gateway Pundit, Newsmax, Breitbart, Alex Jones, Red State, all of them -- are every bit as legitimate to them as any news source is to you. So your question is simply a non sequitur.

I'm being absolutely literal here. This is no longer funny, and it's not a joke of any kind. This is where we are now, and it has some pretty profound implications.

How is a nation supposed to maintain itself when it's literally operating under two separate realities? I don't know, but we'd better look at this in a serious way pretty soon.

Last edited:

The only anti American trash here is you leftist scum that want to tear this country down.
oh look another trump tard ... trump was a game show host nothing more and you are blindly following his lies say it’s trash like you bringing down the country

AZ was called way too early, by Fox no less. They want Biden in so bad. Wonder why? National lockdown.

If anyone here is not familiar with Gateway Pundit it is a little right-leaning for me, but you get breaking news unlike fake media. Just sayin'.

Fox News called Arizona for Joe Biden on election night while voters were still standing in line.

Fox News calling Arizona for Joe Biden gave cover to the corrupt Democrat machine in Maricopa County to produce enough ballots for Biden to backfill the number votes projected by Fox News.

The GOP filed a lawsuit in Arizona to audit a sample of 100 ballots to prove there was massive voter fraud.

“The audit found: one Trump vote arbitrarily excluded. Another Trump vote struck and then fraudulently added to Biden. Total fraud averaging 3%. Biden margin of fraud less than .05%. Thus if 3% fraud rate remains on larger sample Trump easily wins Arizona,” Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said.
I looked and couldn't find anything from today. Is that why the Facebook entries all say the posts are disputed?

I found it and it is clear as day that they are fishing for evidence with the hope to stop Biden from being elected by the Electoral College...

They have a hearing today which will most likely lead to another dismissal seeing the GOP leader in question was requesting a postponement of the hearing but was denied...

If not..fuck off.

LOL...

So again, fuck off.

Do your own research.

So, does that mean that for the past 4 years you’ve been a “whinny little bitch?”
Not at all....

When I talked about the 2016 election, I pointed out that Trump did collude with Russia. Something the US Senate agrees with me on (the Republican controlled Senate to be precise)
And I mentioned that HRC got more votes than your blob. Which is also a fact.

If not..fuck off.

24 States used Dominion and only certain States are in question while the majority of them are not and why?

Simple, those that voted for Trump still can not believe that Trump lost to Sleepy Joe Biden because they believe large crowds at Political Events mean that Trump should have won but alas illusion to a weak minded fool can convince them that Trump was popular while never realizing that the events were shows and marketing ploys that at times you have to ask how many of those people were paid to go there and how many were people that went state to state that made up those big crowds?

Of course Trump voting base on this board will proclaim that could never happen but reality is Trump and his even organizers would do it to give the illusion that Trump was popular...

As for requesting recounts that Trump won and won with Dominion ran software you and I know they ( Trump voting base ) would never do it because if they did and the recount granted Biden more votes it would kill their illusion Trump was Popular.

No his voting base need to believe that Trump was denied his reelection because of China and Commie Pinko voters that hate Amerika because if they realize that Biden did win and won legitimately then they lose their illusion that Trump is the Messiah they were waiting for.

In the end this nonsense will all be put to bed on December 14th 2020 when the Electoral College States Biden won!

If not..fuck off.

24 States used Dominion and only certain States are in question while the majority of them are not and why?

Simple, those that voted for Trump still can not believe that Trump lost to Sleepy Joe Biden because they believe large crowds at Political Events mean that Trump should have won but alas illusion to a weak minded fool can convince them that Trump was popular while never realizing that the events were shows and marketing ploys that at times you have to ask how many of those people were paid to go there and how many were people that went state to state that made up those big crowds?

Of course Trump voting base on this board will proclaim that could never happen but reality is Trump and his even organizers would do it to give the illusion that Trump was popular...

As for requesting recounts that Trump won and won with Dominion ran software you and I know they ( Trump voting base ) would never do it because if they did and the recount granted Biden more votes it would kill their illusion Trump was Popular.

No his voting base need to believe that Trump was denied his reelection because of China and Commie Pinko voters that hate Amerika because if they realize that Biden did win and won legitimately then they lose their illusion that Trump is the Messiah they were waiting for.

In the end this nonsense will all be put to bed on December 14th 2020 when the Electoral College States Biden won!

The re-counts in Georgia proved that the machines did not get the vote tallies wrong.

As for the rallies, I don't think anyone was paid to go there. I do think a lot of people went just for the sheer spectacle and were not politically active. Just like a lot of people attended the demonstrations and didn't vote.

What the rallies never showed was the largest voting block there was; those who didn't want the blob to have a 2nd term.

He and his supporters acted repulsively for five years. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that they repelled a large number of voters. They earned their crushing defeat.

If not..fuck off.

The re-counts in Georgia proved that the machines did not get the vote tallies wrong.

As for the rallies, I don't think anyone was paid to go there. I do think a lot of people went just for the sheer spectacle and were not politically active. Just like a lot of people attended the demonstrations and didn't vote.

What the rallies never showed was the largest voting block there was; those who didn't want the blob to have a 2nd term.

He and his supporters acted repulsively for five years. It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that they repelled a large number of voters. They earned their crushing defeat.

I actually believe people were paid to go to his rallies because of Trump fragile ego...

Also what Trump and his base can yet to understand is when you get a damn fence sitter like me casting a vote for Biden, well ya know it is truly bad!

I mean I voted for Johnson in 2016 but I was damn if I was voting third party this time even though I knew Texas was going to Trump!

I did vote for John Cronyn, so my ticket was not straight ticket like Trump voting base would have liked and one day hopefully those that believed Trump was the chosen one will realize Lincoln Project and Trump mouth were the two key reasons why I voted against Trump!

How sad indeed.
I take it you haven't watched any of the state legislation hearings in VA, AZ and MI the past few days.You missed a lot of fraud info.

Until the courts weigh in...all of the bitching and moaning you guys are doing is meaningless.
Oh, it's going to the SCOTUS and we're not bitching and moaning.What is puzzling is no lefty is watching OANN or Newsmax where they are showing the committee hearings. CNN, MSDNC and the other Chicom fake news is burying the real news.
And when they rule against your blob...are you going to claim his appointments are deep state plants as well?

And if they rule for Trump, are you to claim they are nothing but Trumpers??

I thought CandyCorn was of the opinion that there is no fraud.

She has nothing to be afraid of, they won't find a damn thing... right?

What's funny is that this is AZ, likely the cleanest of the states.

If not..fuck off.

I actually believe people were paid to go to his rallies because of Trump fragile ego...

Also what Trump and his base can yet to understand is when you get a damn fence sitter like me casting a vote for Biden, well ya know it is truly bad!

I mean I voted for Johnson in 2016 but I was damn if I was voting third party this time even though I knew Texas was going to Trump!

I did vote for John Cronyn, so my ticket was not straight ticket like Trump voting base would have liked and one day hopefully those that believed Trump was the chosen one will realize Lincoln Project and Trump mouth were the two key reasons why I voted against Trump!
Well, I do know that his campaign ran commercials in metro DC as proof that they were doing something...apparently he didn't believe his own staff.

Forum List

Back