Bonnie and Clyde of MAGA feel used by trump

They have been talking with the January 6th committee. They thought trump would come up with evidence of voter fraud. He didn't....he just gave the same tired old speech on January 6th.

Now they feel used....SHOCKED!
Waterboarding has been known to make people more cooperative

Last edited:
An Den? An What? You guys have become so predictable that you're pathetic. NONE of this noise is going to derail Trump IF he chooses to run again. Frankly, if I were him I wouldn't be bothered with it but he has this thing about losing, and it's made even worse when he was cheated and KNOWS he was cheated. Your media whores and their counterparts in office in DC spent four solid years slandering, mischaracterizing, straight up LYING and spying on and about him and his every act in office, and you STILL couldn't remove him because, just as the Founders intended, THE PEOPLE are the final judge where our leaders are concerned.

You brought the whole house against him and his support GREW after the second Impeachment. In short, your sleazy, criminal bunch in DC that you genuflect for, many who've been there for decades, couldn't stop the people from choosing an outsider. You get that, right? NO experience. Never ran for office before. Runs for the top elected position in the country and wins. Against a solid wall of media, fawning over the Hildebeast and telling everyone for a year that the Bad Orange Man was a joke, and had no chance at all.

I'll be interested to see if your Commies in the House decide to wrap that little Star Chamber parody up before the majority changes hands. I think they will. If it's still underway then the Republicans will take the reins, with subpoena power and all SORTS of inconvenient questions will be asked and either they'll be answered or those who plead the 5th will be seen for the lying scum they actually are.

The bottom line for you losers is that the clock is ticking and no matter how much BS stays plastered on air by your 5th column, no matter how many "investigations" you can cram into the next 10 months or so, no matter how much wailing and screaming about "treason" and "insurrection", "voter suppression" and other DNC games for fun and profit... IF HE RUNS... YEP... HE WINS. The question is... whatcha gonna do then, Cletus?

If they have to start on hammering Trump three years before the election, they're pretty damned insecure.

He must scare the living bejeebus out of them poor little snowflakes.

An Den? An What? You guys have become so predictable that you're pathetic. NONE of this noise is going to derail Trump IF he chooses to run again. Frankly, if I were him I wouldn't be bothered with it but he has this thing about losing, and it's made even worse when he was cheated and KNOWS he was cheated. Your media whores and their counterparts in office in DC spent four solid years slandering, mischaracterizing, straight up LYING and spying on and about him and his every act in office, and you STILL couldn't remove him because, just as the Founders intended, THE PEOPLE are the final judge where our leaders are concerned.

You brought the whole house against him and his support GREW after the second Impeachment. In short, your sleazy, criminal bunch in DC that you genuflect for, many who've been there for decades, couldn't stop the people from choosing an outsider. You get that, right? NO experience. Never ran for office before. Runs for the top elected position in the country and wins. Against a solid wall of media, fawning over the Hildebeast and telling everyone for a year that the Bad Orange Man was a joke, and had no chance at all.

I'll be interested to see if your Commies in the House decide to wrap that little Star Chamber parody up before the majority changes hands. I think they will. If it's still underway then the Republicans will take the reins, with subpoena power and all SORTS of inconvenient questions will be asked and either they'll be answered or those who plead the 5th will be seen for the lying scum they actually are.

The bottom line for you losers is that the clock is ticking and no matter how much BS stays plastered on air by your 5th column, no matter how many "investigations" you can cram into the next 10 months or so, no matter how much wailing and screaming about "treason" and "insurrection", "voter suppression" and other DNC games for fun and profit... IF HE RUNS... YEP... HE WINS. The question is... whatcha gonna do then, Cletus?
You mad, Bro?

loser said what?

who is they? the white chimp. what needs to be established here is the white chimp aka the lower end white piece of shit has no place in society. the white low end chimp aka the dumb white needs to be eliminated.

I want to prove to you right wing faggots we dont have access to guns. please allow me to prove that, faggot.

I want to prove to you right wing faggots we dont have access to guns. please allow me to prove that, faggot.
internet tough guy.jpg

Forum List

Back