Again? Why?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
No fraud, right? What is the problem with getting the answers citizens are entitled to? Why won't they help prove election integrity?

The fraud is not going away, not like this. This is fact not conspiracy.

I'm okay with that. Are you okay with the machines being examined?
The bigger question, it will the election machine company be okay with it? Or will the fold?

My guess is they won't because they have sweetheart deals with the left on covering their expenses if they lose.

I'm okay with that. Are you okay with the machines being examined?

Exactly.

What scum the Left is. They wanted a pisoshito and they got it.

1643423587470.png

The bigger question, it will the election machine company be okay with it? Or will the fold?

My guess is they won't because they have sweetheart deals with the left on covering their expenses if they lose.
Refusing to cooperate with the audit sure doesn't sound like they're okay with their machines being examined.

No fraud, right? What is the problem with getting the answers citizens are entitled to? Why won't they help prove election integrity?

We are done as a free republic. The schools have turned out enough dumbasses to make it so we can't stop it. Lock and load. Get ready to be an "estranged unemployed whatever".

You're not entitled to anything.

Really? Citizens certainly are entitled to challenge an election. And entitled to see if it had integrity. The last one did not.
You can challenge all you want. You have. And the Courts slapped you down. But you're not entitled to proprietary information from a private company without showing some sort of proof as to why you need it. Put in terms a simpleton like you can understand...you can't sue to know what the Colonels' 11 secret herbs and spices are or the formula for Classic Coke just because you think you're entitled.

Put another way...find some credible proof of fraud. Don't lie and say you have. You haven't. And take it to court. If you had found some by now, you'd be in front of a judge, not on a message board. And then you can subpoena the voting machines and software.

You can challenge all you want. You have. And the Courts slapped you down. But you're not entitled to proprietary information from a private company without showing some sort of proof as to why you need it. Put in terms a simpleton like you can understand...you can't sue to know what the Colonels' 11 secret herbs and spices are or the formula for Classic Coke just because you think you're entitled.

Put another way...find some credible proof of fraud. Don't lie and say you have. You haven't. And take it to court. If you had found some by now, you'd be in front of a judge, not on a message board. And then you can subpoena the voting machines and software.
Hey, news flash. There was obvious and massive fraud. The courts are corrupt or intimidated, most likely both.

You need to calm down. Dweeb.

We are done as a free republic. The schools have turned out enough dumbasses to make it so we can't stop it. Lock and load. Get ready to be an "estranged unemployed whatever".
Done? Done?

Was it “done” when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Paraphrased from Animal House.

Yawn all you like. It's YOUR ilk that believes a bunch of flag waving selfie takers nearly "overthrew democracy" on 1/6. Imagine what happens when 100x or 1000x does the same... but they actually bring their guns.

Tick tock.
Then they will be shot.
You think your pea shooters are anything against the US military?

I'll take a "selfie" with a Trumptard corpse.

I am absolutely entitled to a trustworthy election system. And if 10s of millions of the American populace believe there's a fault in said election system, you better goddamn well address it lest we get squirrelly. You don't want that.
Believe the moon is made of cheese, all you want, proving it, is a different story.

Forum List

Back