"Bonehead" Biden strikes again..

Well you can't argue with Democrats when they believe Biden represents them very well ... ;)

I find it nigh to impossible to understand how someone could be impressed by Donald Trump but think Joe Biden is stupid. Trump couldn't assemble a valid sentence. Every other sentence he ever spoke was wrong or a lie. The man was the absolute paragon of the Dunning-Kerr effect: being so stupid he actually believed he was smarter than everyone else.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your stupid post.

Trump is way smarter than Biden will ever be.

Hell Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a thing.

He gets to win the stolen election and so far he's done nothing but screw everything up. He's made a mess of the border which Trump had pretty well contained. He's added 1.9 trillion to the debt and has we tax payers bussing and flying illegal aliens, who cost we tax payers billions each year, all over our country. Many of whom have the Chinese virus.

Before the oh so convenient Chines virus hit our country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with you "stupid" Trump at the helm. You won't see that with the stuttering fuck you voted for.

Really?

Trump lowered the unemployment rate 1.2%
When the moron got in office it was 4.7%, his lowest month was 3.5%.
Holy crap, 1.2% Trump is a god.

Trump is smart?

Trump stared into an eclipse without eye protection,
Trump wanted to nuke a hurricane.
Inviting athletes to the white house for lunch, not realizing he shut the government down and had to order McDonald's cold food.
Saluted a N. Korean general.
Claimed windmills cause cancer.
Suggest injecting disinfectant.

A SMALL sample.

Well you can't argue with Democrats when they believe Biden represents them very well ... ;)

I find it nigh to impossible to understand how someone could be impressed by Donald Trump but think Joe Biden is stupid. Trump couldn't assemble a valid sentence. Every other sentence he ever spoke was wrong or a lie. The man was the absolute paragon of the Dunning-Kerr effect: being so stupid he actually believed he was smarter than everyone else.

Hell Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a thing.

He gets to win the stolen election and so far he's done nothing but screw everything up. He's made a mess of the border which Trump had pretty well contained. He's added 1.9 trillion to the debt and has we tax payers bussing and flying illegal aliens, who cost we tax payers billions each year, all over our country. Many of whom have the Chinese virus.

Before the oh so convenient Chines virus hit our country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with you "stupid" Trump at the helm. You won't see that with the stuttering fuck you voted for.

Really?

Trump is smart?

Inviting athletes to the white house for lunch, not realizing he shut the government down and had to order McDonald's cold food.

A SMALL sample.

Really?? Keep lying to yourself. You're good at it.

This country was in great shape before the oh so convenient Chinese virus.

Don't like facts?? Don't read them.

Well Now .. this is like a perfect post .. :beer:

although it seems Pokey Smokin & Crick haven't quite caught up with logic, common sense and common courtesy for sure.

Really?

Trump is smart?

A SMALL sample.

I agree with Lady Claudette .. at this point you're hopelessly funny...

A good example of why President Biden was and is an opportunist first and foremost.

It's still is a terrible idea. Having a commission means nothing. Possibly part of negotiations to actually get the GOP to do anything but cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations that own them. Brainwashed functional moron.

Biden's big on wasting taxpayers money, that's obvious and that means something..

You shouldn't take these things so personally btw but thanks, you're always good for a laugh Frankho.

Yes yes conspiracy nut job. Dumb and dumber works great for Republicans as opposed to you poor schnucks the brainwashed.

Oh Franco, you never cease to amaze me, it's like you will never catch on and face reality but .. good luck..

It's still is a terrible idea. Having a commission means nothing. Possibly part of negotiations to actually get the GOP to do anything but cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations that own them. Brainwashed functional moron.

Biden's big on wasting taxpayers money, that's obvious and that means something..

You shouldn't take these things so personally btw but thanks, you're always good for a laugh Frankho.

Yes yes conspiracy nut job. Dumb and dumber works great for Republicans as opposed to you poor schnucks the brainwashed.

Oh Franco, you never cease to amaze me, it's like you will never catch on and face reality but .. good luck..

I'll go with every respected journalist and law enforcement in the world. You go with the high school grad bought off scumbag pundits of Rupert Murdoch and worse. The GOP base is the world's laughing stock and horror. Everything you know is wrong. Everybody knows it but you people......

Forum List

Back