"Bonehead" Biden strikes again..

Well you can't argue with Democrats when they believe Biden represents them very well ... ;)

It's still is a terrible idea. Having a commission means nothing. Possibly part of negotiations to actually get the GOP to do anything but cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations that own them. Brainwashed functional moron.

Well you can't argue with Democrats when they believe Biden represents them very well ... ;)

It's still is a terrible idea. Having a commission means nothing. Possibly part of negotiations to actually get the GOP to do anything but cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations that own them. Brainwashed functional moron.

Biden's big on wasting taxpayers money, that's obvious and that means something..

You shouldn't take these things so personally btw but thanks, you're always good for a laugh Frankho.

I wish SassyIrishLass would post so I could be nice to her.. say hello, you know, stuff like that... :4_13_65:

I find it nigh to impossible to understand how someone could be impressed by Donald Trump but think Joe Biden is stupid. Trump couldn't assemble a valid sentence. Every other sentence he ever spoke was wrong or a lie. The man was the absolute paragon of the Dunning-Kerr effect: being so stupid he actually believed he was smarter than everyone else.

I find it nigh to impossible to understand how someone could be impressed by Donald Trump but think Joe Biden is stupid. Trump couldn't assemble a valid sentence. Every other sentence he ever spoke was wrong or a lie. The man was the absolute paragon of the Dunning-Kerr effect: being so stupid he actually believed he was smarter than everyone else.

Well .. at least we agree on Biden...

Biden's big on wasting taxpayers money, that's obvious and that means something..

You shouldn't take these things so personally btw but thanks, you're always good for a laugh Frankho.

Yes yes conspiracy nut job. Dumb and dumber works great for Republicans as opposed to you poor schnucks the brainwashed.

You can't fix stupid, but you can appoint them President.

It's still quite a mystery to me that 81 million + votes went to Biden .. legally

It's seems impossible actually.. :disbelief:
Outta the park's Mr. Lumpy.

It's hard to believe that A guy whose campaign draw was frequently less than 100 people, many of whom were secret service agents, that he could get a million votes nationwide without the fanfare of videos showing heinous fraud into the hundreds after 3 am when the Republicans got sent out with the lie all that was left to do was lockup and go home and following the las Republican's exit doors were quickly and votes all going to Biden were taken out of suitcases, boxes, etc. and major replications up to 3x and Biden went from losing his shirt to a massive win with every type of deception employed except for failure to know they were being videotaped as they continued their
el switch o change o maneuvers went on through the early hours.

And that's not all. Corruption thy name is former Vice President Biden associated with mobsters Pelosi, good ol' Chuckie Schumer, and Maxine "Stalk 'em" Waters' and AOC. America been had.

You can't fix stupid, but you can appoint them President.

It's still quite a mystery to me that 81 million + votes went to Biden .. legally

It's seems impossible actually.. :disbelief:
Outta the park's Mr. Lumpy.

It's hard to believe that A guy whose campaign draw was frequently less than 100 people, many of whom were secret service agents, that he could get a million votes nationwide without the fanfare of videos showing heinous fraud into the hundreds after 3 am when the Republicans got sent out with the lie all that was left to do was lockup and go home and following the las Republican's exit doors were quickly and votes all going to Biden were taken out of suitcases, boxes, etc. and major replications up to 3x and Biden went from losing his shirt to a massive win with every type of deception employed except for failure to know they were being videotaped as they continued their
el switch o change o maneuvers went on through the early hours.

And that's not all. Corruption thy name is former Vice President Biden associated with mobsters Pelosi, good ol' Chuckie Schumer, and Maxine "Stalk 'em" Waters' and AOC. America been had.

Yup, that's pretty well how I see it as well.. What's bothering me the most now is Democrats going along with the negativity parade and failing in all hope for America.

Hugs Lady Beautress and all the best to you... :smiliehug:

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your stupid post.

Trump is way smarter than Biden will ever be.

Hell Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for 50 years and never accomplished a thing.

He gets to win the stolen election and so far he's done nothing but screw everything up. He's made a mess of the border which Trump had pretty well contained. He's added 1.9 trillion to the debt and has we tax payers bussing and flying illegal aliens, who cost we tax payers billions each year, all over our country. Many of whom have the Chinese virus.

Before the oh so convenient Chines virus hit our country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy. All with you "stupid" Trump at the helm. You won't see that with the stuttering fuck you voted for.

Forum List

Back