Liberal Racist Demand White Male Justice Retire so a Black Woman can sit on the Court

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
They probably would like her to be overweight and a lesbian too.
Who cares what they want? I don't see him going anywhere until he decides on his own and that is fine with me and fine with the white house, according to the article. Much ado about nothing.

Or a Tranny. Maybe fat Pig Stacy Abrams wants it. OINK!

Who cares what they want? I don't see him going anywhere until he decides on his own and that is fine with me and fine with the white house, according to the article. Much ado about nothing.
Why do liberal's push race as an issue with everything? I bet your goddamn liberal fucking media gets behind the idea. If you're white...never vote Democrat.

Or a Tranny. Maybe fat Pig Stacy Abrams wants it. OINK!
They already have a lesbian with Kagan. Just not a black one.

Why do liberal's push race as an issue with everything? I bet your goddamn liberal fucking media gets behind the idea. If you're white...never vote Democrat.
Wait, did you say "If you're white...never vote Democrat"? You are not only pushing racism but you are what the problem is all about. You are a racist, plain and simple. Why would you prove their point on a not only national, but international message board? Are you drinking again?

Wait, did you say "If you're white...never vote Democrat"? You are not only pushing racism but you are what the problem is all about. You are a racist, plain and simple. Why would you prove their point on a not only national, but international message board? Are you drinking again?
I am proud to be called "Racist" by Lib traitors.

He doesnt want to pack the court, so liberals want him gone.

Lefties, do you get tired of always being on the wrong side of history?

I don't know her proclivities, but wouldn't Georgia's governor in exile Stacy Abrams make an excellent Justice for SCOTUS? [/sarcasm]

Well, if the name suits you, so be it. Own it. Live up to it on the streets, in the store, at the job where you work. No skin off my ass. Just don't move to my neighborhood to start trouble.

Well, if the name suits you, so be it. Own it. Live up to it on the streets, in the store, at the job where you work. No skin off my ass. Just don't move to my neighborhood to start trouble.
That means he is not a racist.

Democratic Party is an Anti-White racist hate group. If you're white and vote Democratic then you might as well take a hammer and beat yourself in the fucking head. Democratic Party is all about exacting retribution against the evil whitey's.

I don't know her proclivities, but wouldn't Georgia's governor in exile Stacy Abrams make an excellent Justice for SCOTUS? [/sarcasm]
She needs something because her political career is thrashed.

Why would you vote for a political party that demonizes you because of your race and your success through hard work?

How do you figure? His words.

How do you figure? His words.
When a liberal calls you racist... then you are most likely not. Liberal's are triggered and emotionally fragile and unstable. Fanatics.

Democratic Party is an Anti-White racist hate group. If you're white and vote Democratic then you might as well take a hammer and beat yourself in the fucking head. Democratic Party is all about exacting retribution against the evil whitey's.
No it's not. My own brother is a democrat. He is not a racist and never has been. You ain't right in the head, old guy.

She is on my political "All-Ugly Team."

Forum List

Back