Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American’s Communications To Find Right-Wing, ‘Racially Motivated Extremists’

But you're all for them when you want them to investigate Hunter Biden's "laptop", eh? :)
Sorry, but claptrap from your average, run of the mill, homegrown, alt-right media source isn't a reliable source of information. Just scare mongering for the feeble minded masses.
I believe the IG handed down a FISA ruling a while ago that the last guy's DOJ wanted looked into.
While the IG found issues with the "process" of issuing FISA warrants, he didn't have any issues with the "reasons" for the FISA warrants.
Have they investigated Hunter?....no...they even left the hard drive copy of Hunter's laptop at Rudy's office...they were not interested in it at all....yep Biden wins...supposedly...and Rudy gets raided and Hunter gets a job at an elite university....what is he teaching?...how to snort meth and create bastard children....
Yeah fuck the FBI...they need to go....all they have become is the SS.....

Wasn't Hunter who stated "Trial by combat".
That was the Trump bootlicker RUDY.
:wtf:....:aug08_031:....

RWNJ BS.

Waaa, waa, waa, waa, "What about Hunter"?
I don't know what you are talking about...I'm sure there is a beginners USMB for kids...go spend some time there...get acclimated....

Evidently that's where you need o go, just like the rest of the RWNJ's.

Parroting your dear leader's responses.
You need some MB training sessions....

Not from ANY RWNJ.
First of all the libs here have stopped using (RWNJ) to describe us three years ago....catch up....now we are Trumpsters....and Cheeto lovers....
Not all republicans are in the Trump cult, just the really, really, really stupid ones.

We had just been attacked...in case you forgot....but we always knew it could get out of hand but we never contemplated that the DOJ would fight so hard to corrupt FISA rules and use it on American citizens on American soil....that's still illegal in the books...but who cares about books when we got rid of Trump...right dummy?...who cares about the constitution when we got rid of Trump...bill of rights fuck em we got rid of Trump...you are a sucker...wake up....
I was there MFer, the World Trade Center was my stomping grounds. The left were screaming at the top of our lungs not to do this for the very reasons you now claim to espoused.

I don't want to hear it. Just more partisan lies and garbage from the far right.
We were all there....we all watched it live...the question is who has forgotten and who still remembers....whitewashing history gets us nowhere....

But you're all for them when you want them to investigate Hunter Biden's "laptop", eh? :)
Sorry, but claptrap from your average, run of the mill, homegrown, alt-right media source isn't a reliable source of information. Just scare mongering for the feeble minded masses.
I believe the IG handed down a FISA ruling a while ago that the last guy's DOJ wanted looked into.
While the IG found issues with the "process" of issuing FISA warrants, he didn't have any issues with the "reasons" for the FISA warrants.
Have they investigated Hunter?....no...they even left the hard drive copy of Hunter's laptop at Rudy's office...they were not interested in it at all....yep Biden wins...supposedly...and Rudy gets raided and Hunter gets a job at an elite university....what is he teaching?...how to snort meth and create bastard children....

RWNJ BS.

I don't know what you are talking about...I'm sure there is a beginners USMB for kids...go spend some time there...get acclimated....

Evidently that's where you need o go, just like the rest of the RWNJ's.

Parroting your dear leader's responses.
You need some MB training sessions....

Not from ANY RWNJ.
First of all the libs here have stopped using (RWNJ) to describe us three years ago....catch up....now we are Trumpsters....and Cheeto lovers....
Not all republicans are in the Trump cult, just the really, really, really stupid ones.
I'm so happy to see you say that.....gives me comfort that I'm spot on....

The FBI should be terminated. It has proved that it can't be trusted. The coup it tried to stage against Trump was bad enough.

Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American's Communications To Find Right-Wing, 'Racially Motivated Extremists'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation knowingly violated the Constitution to track down potential ‘racially motivated violent extremists.’ But the FBI didn’t conduct its unconstitutional dragnet following the January 6th Capitol riots, it actually started its probe in November — in the midst of a contested election.
A newly declassified report shows that the FBI pursued extremists in November that would fit the profile of future Capitol rioters by tapping into a National Security Agency database that trawls and records Americans’ communications.
“The FBI’s requests for access to masses of electronic communications harvested by the National Security Agency (NSA) is revealed in a newly declassified report from the United States’ secret surveillance court,” the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
“It shows the FBI has continued to perform warrantless searches through the NSA’s most sensitive databases for routine criminal investigations, despite being told by a federal judge in 2018 and 2019 that such a use was an unconstitutional breach of privacy,” the report continued.
The declassified FISA report makes the legal procedures for targeting an actor for surveillance clear.

RW Extremists use the Internet, Social Media, and wireless telecommunications in the pursuit of their criminal conspiracies. It's only right and fitting that the FBI would monitor these communication platforms to track these extremists before a crime is committed or use these platforms to apprehend and prosecute these extremists after a crime is prevented.

Who could possibly be against this other than criminals who want as much anonymity as possible and who hope that privacy laws will somehow be able to shield them from view as they plot their crimes.
It's against the law, you fucking NAZI moron.

Do any of you Democrat Reich minions give a shit about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Have you ever read the 4th Amendment? Tell me how those actions comply with the BOR.

Yes, we do.

Where was this opposition 20 years ago?
Whack jobs were all for the un'Patriot" act then.

Neither party has totally clean hands, but Dims are in it up to their ears.
Obama used Deep State resources to spy on journalists and political enemies.
And in Obama 2.0, Biden continues the trend,
I can't understand where all of the patriots in the DOJ have gone...its as if a foreign power is in control of our nation...

RWNJ BS.

The surveillance system with the swamp and the Patriot Act and Homeland Security and anything we do not know has crushed our rights. And along the way there are people working in public and private concerns who have violated the rights of many people and have in fact destroyed them. There are people who are supposed to be trained who have destroyed people because they did not like them. And there are people with access to surveillance equipment who mick and mess with people. Some of the mass shootings could be attributed to this. Those who have will one day have it happen to them and they will rue what they did and do.

Yes. Yes. But the point is..who PROPOSED it..and then signed it into law with the support of BOTH parties?...oh yeah..this guy.
You admit both parties have dirty hands, no? Great. Thanks.

Never said they didn't. I was responding to your post where a DEMOCRAT's name was in bold....like you're implying they dreamed it up all on their own. :)

So, if you have nothing to hide, why are you worried?
A quote from 18 years ago by republicans.
Has the FBI done one single thing to address the threat of antifa and other extreme left factions?
No? Of course not.

Really?
And you know this, HOW?

The FBI should be terminated. It has proved that it can't be trusted. The coup it tried to stage against Trump was bad enough.

Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American's Communications To Find Right-Wing, 'Racially Motivated Extremists'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation knowingly violated the Constitution to track down potential ‘racially motivated violent extremists.’ But the FBI didn’t conduct its unconstitutional dragnet following the January 6th Capitol riots, it actually started its probe in November — in the midst of a contested election.
A newly declassified report shows that the FBI pursued extremists in November that would fit the profile of future Capitol rioters by tapping into a National Security Agency database that trawls and records Americans’ communications.
“The FBI’s requests for access to masses of electronic communications harvested by the National Security Agency (NSA) is revealed in a newly declassified report from the United States’ secret surveillance court,” the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
“It shows the FBI has continued to perform warrantless searches through the NSA’s most sensitive databases for routine criminal investigations, despite being told by a federal judge in 2018 and 2019 that such a use was an unconstitutional breach of privacy,” the report continued.
The declassified FISA report makes the legal procedures for targeting an actor for surveillance clear.
and now this---Biden is declaring "White supremacists" have replaced Jihads as the most lethal terrorists in the US....

The FBI aka SS and their thugs are getting ready to round up political enemies under the lie and guise that they are terrorists.

Hunter's recreational drug vices and personal problems...are his own. Rudy dug his own grave on this one. All in fealty to a guy who was never going to be loyal to him and after Rudy basically destroyed his own life for him. I don't think Hunter went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump (I mean, you don't need to travel to do that :)).

Bottom line, it was LONG past time for the FBI to take domestic terrorism seriously. As I've said for many years, the rise of the right wing is the greatest threat this country has faced since the Civil War.
Domestic Terrorism---where the republicans dare go after corrupt dems taking bribes and extorting?

and now this---Biden is declaring "White supremacists" have replaced Jihads as the most lethal terrorists in the US....

The FBI aka SS and their thugs are getting ready to round up political enemies under the lie and guise that they are terrorists.

That's only because, they ARE.

January 6th proved that.

Bunch of unhinged nutjobs that think Trump should be the dictator.

January 6th proved that.

Says the NAZI nutjob who defends his Reich Fuhrer Biden.

We the citizens of the US are so fortunate the FBI prevented Trump's coup attempt against the country.
We the citizens of the US are so screwed..... the FBI enabled xidens (barrag-o) coup against the country.

RW Extremists use the Internet, Social Media, and wireless telecommunications in the pursuit of their criminal conspiracies. It's only right and fitting that the FBI would monitor these communication platforms to track these extremists before a crime is committed or use these platforms to apprehend and prosecute these extremists after a crime is prevented.

Who could possibly be against this other than criminals who want as much anonymity as possible and who hope that privacy laws will somehow be able to shield them from view as they plot their crimes.
It's against the law, you fucking NAZI moron.

Do any of you Democrat Reich minions give a shit about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Have you ever read the 4th Amendment? Tell me how those actions comply with the BOR.

First of all, I've come to completely distrust ALL claims/stories posted by conservatives which link to dubious websites and blogs. I've learned this over a period of not just years, but decades of phony stories, doctored documents, and wild exaggerations.

The misinformation and disinformation has only gotten exponentially worse in the last few years because of the liar-in-chief who occupied the WH for four years and made a mockery of our Constitutional norms.

If that wasn't bad enough, QAnon nutjubs by the hundreds of thousands rose up seemingly out of nowhere and made it seem like their collective psychosis was not just a pathology, but a contagion, as well.

Finally, if a lawyer for these RW extremists can show that the Constitutional rights of the defendants were violated, the evidence can be thrown out of court.

Regardless, I don't expect FBI agents to sit on their hands and do nothing while RW extremists plot against my country that I served when I joined the US Army and took an oath that I would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You see, these RW extremist assholes ARE domestic enemies of the US, and it's an insult to my intelligence when they make the argument that they expect Constitutional protections while they're actually trying to subvert the US Constitution. They can throw themselves on the mercy of the court if they want, but they'll get no mercy from me if I'm on the jury.

January 6th proved that.

Bunch of unhinged sheep that think xiden should be a dictator.

Forum List

Back