Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American’s Communications To Find Right-Wing, ‘Racially Motivated Extremists’

Newt Gingrich et al thought they had a GOP permanent majority, then Clinton and the Democratic Party burned their house to the ground.

Well, Gingrich ended up being his own worst enemy in the end..however, the seed was a planted. His time in the House oversaw the slow, downhill ride into crazy that the Republican party turned into.
Steadfastly clinging to their iteration of "conservatism", Gingrich and his clan paved the way for Hastert, Boehner, and finally, the cancer known as McConnell. The politics of compromise..gone. The
politics of civility..gone. Getting ANYTHING accomplished..gone.

Until Joe Biden comes along with a slim majority in both chambers..and finally, Republicans..have no answer. :)
But, that's about par for the course for them. They've had no answer since the night Reagan was elected.

Good for the FBI.
Yaay! Good for secret domestic surveillance against the people.
Just like the Stassi and secret police in Germany and Soviet Union. Right?
It never hurt any of them, did it?

As soon as we all realize the left is carrying on a low level war against the American populace the sooner we can deal with the Cold War at home.

As republicans CRY about the bill they passed into law, allowing them to do it.

Karma coming back to bite morons in the ass.

But you're all for them when you want them to investigate Hunter Biden's "laptop", eh? :)
Sorry, but claptrap from your average, run of the mill, homegrown, alt-right media source isn't a reliable source of information. Just scare mongering for the feeble minded masses.
I believe the IG handed down a FISA ruling a while ago that the last guy's DOJ wanted looked into.
While the IG found issues with the "process" of issuing FISA warrants, he didn't have any issues with the "reasons" for the FISA warrants.
Have they investigated Hunter?....no...they even left the hard drive copy of Hunter's laptop at Rudy's office...they were not interested in it at all....yep Biden wins...supposedly...and Rudy gets raided and Hunter gets a job at an elite university....what is he teaching?...how to snort meth and create bastard children....
Yeah fuck the FBI...they need to go....all they have become is the SS.....

Wasn't Hunter who stated "Trial by combat".
That was the Trump bootlicker RUDY.
:wtf:....:aug08_031:....

RWNJ BS.

Waaa, waa, waa, waa, "What about Hunter"?
I don't know what you are talking about...I'm sure there is a beginners USMB for kids...go spend some time there...get acclimated....

As soon as we all realize the left is carrying on a low level war against the American populace the sooner we can deal with the Cold War at home.
I really wish you far rightwing bastards had this energy during the Bush II regime. Alas, you were too busy cheering on government power and spying.

I will never forget.

So.

Wasn't it republicans who created, passed and signed into law, the un"Patriot" act.

Now, republicans cry about a bill, THEY enacted.

"If you see something say something".
"If you aren't doing anything wrong, why are you worried"?
On March 10, 2020, Jerry Nadler proposed a bill to reauthorize the Patriot Act, and it was then approved by the majority of US House of Representatives after 152 Democrats joined the GOP in supporting the extension.

It must feel just great to pretend we can blame the republicans for all the evils of the Patriot Act, as if
they alone are responsible for everything about the law we don't like.

Only a really dishonest shitbag would be that blind and partisan however. Who would
would ever be that much of a liar and a creep?

But you're all for them when you want them to investigate Hunter Biden's "laptop", eh? :)
Sorry, but claptrap from your average, run of the mill, homegrown, alt-right media source isn't a reliable source of information. Just scare mongering for the feeble minded masses.
I believe the IG handed down a FISA ruling a while ago that the last guy's DOJ wanted looked into.
While the IG found issues with the "process" of issuing FISA warrants, he didn't have any issues with the "reasons" for the FISA warrants.
Have they investigated Hunter?....no...they even left the hard drive copy of Hunter's laptop at Rudy's office...they were not interested in it at all....yep Biden wins...supposedly...and Rudy gets raided and Hunter gets a job at an elite university....what is he teaching?...how to snort meth and create bastard children....

RWNJ BS.

I don't know what you are talking about...I'm sure there is a beginners USMB for kids...go spend some time there...get acclimated....

Evidently that's where you need o go, just like the rest of the RWNJ's.

Parroting your dear leader's responses.

The FBI should be terminated. It has proved that it can't be trusted. The coup it tried to stage against Trump was bad enough.

Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American's Communications To Find Right-Wing, 'Racially Motivated Extremists'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation knowingly violated the Constitution to track down potential ‘racially motivated violent extremists.’ But the FBI didn’t conduct its unconstitutional dragnet following the January 6th Capitol riots, it actually started its probe in November — in the midst of a contested election.
A newly declassified report shows that the FBI pursued extremists in November that would fit the profile of future Capitol rioters by tapping into a National Security Agency database that trawls and records Americans’ communications.
“The FBI’s requests for access to masses of electronic communications harvested by the National Security Agency (NSA) is revealed in a newly declassified report from the United States’ secret surveillance court,” the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
“It shows the FBI has continued to perform warrantless searches through the NSA’s most sensitive databases for routine criminal investigations, despite being told by a federal judge in 2018 and 2019 that such a use was an unconstitutional breach of privacy,” the report continued.
The declassified FISA report makes the legal procedures for targeting an actor for surveillance clear.

RW Extremists use the Internet, Social Media, and wireless telecommunications in the pursuit of their criminal conspiracies. It's only right and fitting that the FBI would monitor these communication platforms to track these extremists before a crime is committed or use these platforms to apprehend and prosecute these extremists after a crime is committed.

Who could possibly be against this other than criminals who want as much anonymity as possible and who hope that privacy laws will somehow be able to shield them from view as they plot their crimes.

Last edited:

I really wish you far rightwing bastards had this energy during the Bush II regime. Alas, you were too busy cheering on government power and spying.

I will never forget.
We had just been attacked...in case you forgot....but we always knew it could get out of hand but we never contemplated that the DOJ would fight so hard to corrupt FISA rules and use it on American citizens on American soil....that's still illegal in the books...but who cares about books when we got rid of Trump...right dummy?...who cares about the constitution when we got rid of Trump...bill of rights fuck em we got rid of Trump...you are a sucker...wake up....

RWNJ BS.

You need some MB training sessions....

The FBI should be terminated. It has proved that it can't be trusted. The coup it tried to stage against Trump was bad enough.

Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American's Communications To Find Right-Wing, 'Racially Motivated Extremists'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation knowingly violated the Constitution to track down potential ‘racially motivated violent extremists.’ But the FBI didn’t conduct its unconstitutional dragnet following the January 6th Capitol riots, it actually started its probe in November — in the midst of a contested election.
A newly declassified report shows that the FBI pursued extremists in November that would fit the profile of future Capitol rioters by tapping into a National Security Agency database that trawls and records Americans’ communications.
“The FBI’s requests for access to masses of electronic communications harvested by the National Security Agency (NSA) is revealed in a newly declassified report from the United States’ secret surveillance court,” the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
“It shows the FBI has continued to perform warrantless searches through the NSA’s most sensitive databases for routine criminal investigations, despite being told by a federal judge in 2018 and 2019 that such a use was an unconstitutional breach of privacy,” the report continued.
The declassified FISA report makes the legal procedures for targeting an actor for surveillance clear.

Trump should have had the US Marshalls clear out the FBI leadership

What a fucking mistake
I can't believe Trump allowed that patsy Christopher Wray stay in place. We needed someone to clean out the stables, not protect all the perps.

They may have threatened Trump and his family. Remember the laser pointers at Christmas?

Comey belonged in front of a military tribunal. I said they were all "guilty as sin and free as birds" and they remain so to this day.

There needs to be a great correction to change things

I can't believe that Trump appointed Barr AFTER Session fucked him

So.

Wasn't it republicans who created, passed and signed into law, the un"Patriot" act.

On March 10, 2020, Jerry Nadler proposed a bill to reauthorize the Patriot Act, and it was then approved by the majority of US House of Representatives after 152 Democrats joined the GOP in supporting the extension.

It must feel just great to pretend we can blame the republicans for all the evils of the Patriot Act, as if

Only a really dishonest shitbag would be that blind and partisan however. Who would

Republicans created the damned thing, now trying to shift the blame to democrats.
Just like the Iraq invasion.

RWNJ BS.

Not from ANY RWNJ.

So.

Yes. Yes. But the point is..who PROPOSED it..and then signed it into law with the support of BOTH parties?...oh yeah..this guy.

Go in to the first link in the article for the DECLASSIFIED REPORT...

IT says nothing of the kind, or even resembling, the Op FAKE NEWS.

The report says all the agencies are following the NEW procedures in place that follow the strict guidelines of meeting the 4th amendment Privacy Rights.

RWNJ BS.

Not from ANY RWNJ.
First of all the libs here have stopped using (RWNJ) to describe us three years ago....catch up....now we are Trumpsters....and Cheeto lovers....

So.

Republicans created the damned thing, now trying to shift the blame to democrats.
Neither party has totally clean hands, but Dims are in it up to their ears.

I will never forget.
Post #25 was posted not exclusively for you (Smokin' OP shares in your delusions) but for disingenuous partisan pricks like you. I hope you enjoy it.

And ironically it's not the right wing who is using domestic spying and Cold War techniques to end
opposition to their authoritarian ways so IF the right was entirely responsible for the Patriot Act and
spying on the populace it's the left wing now (the Obama wing) who has used the law to put civilian
surveillance on steroids (NSA, FBI, IRS, the Postal Service, for God's sake etc!).

As much as you want to run away from this Stassi like behavior by our own government by blaming
the people you hate you can't. Obama spied on journalists and political enemies.
You holier than thou clowns make me sick!

So.

Every dem still in office today voted for that war...everyone but Trump was in favor of it....one of the big reasons Trump won in 2016...

We had just been attacked...in case you forgot....but we always knew it could get out of hand but we never contemplated that the DOJ would fight so hard to corrupt FISA rules and use it on American citizens on American soil....that's still illegal in the books...but who cares about books when we got rid of Trump...right dummy?...who cares about the constitution when we got rid of Trump...bill of rights fuck em we got rid of Trump...you are a sucker...wake up....
I was there MFer, the World Trade Center was a part of my stomping grounds. The left were screaming at the top of our lungs not to do this for the very reasons you now claim to espouse.

I don't want to hear it. Just more partisan lies and garbage from the far right.

RW Extremists use the Internet, Social Media, and wireless telecommunications in the pursuit of their criminal conspiracies. It's only right and fitting that the FBI would monitor these communication platforms to track these extremists before a crime is committed or use these platforms to apprehend and prosecute these extremists after a crime is prevented.

Who could possibly be against this other than criminals who want as much anonymity as possible and who hope that privacy laws will somehow be able to shield them from view as they plot their crimes.
It's against the law, you fucking NAZI moron.

Do any of you Democrat Reich minions give a shit about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Have you ever read the 4th Amendment? Tell me how those actions comply with the BOR.

Forum List

Back