Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American’s Communications To Find Right-Wing, ‘Racially Motivated Extremists’

But you're all for them when you want them to investigate Hunter Biden's "laptop", eh? :)
Sorry, but claptrap from your average, run of the mill, homegrown, alt-right media source isn't a reliable source of information. Just scare mongering for the feeble minded masses.
I believe the IG handed down a FISA ruling a while ago that the last guy's DOJ wanted looked into.
While the IG found issues with the "process" of issuing FISA warrants, he didn't have any issues with the "reasons" for the FISA warrants.
Have they investigated Hunter?....no...they even left the hard drive copy of Hunter's laptop at Rudy's office...they were not interested in it at all....yep Biden wins...supposedly...and Rudy gets raided and Hunter gets a job at an elite university....what is he teaching?...how to snort meth and create bastard children....
Yeah fuck the FBI...they need to go....all they have become is the SS.....

Hunter's recreational drug vices and personal problems...are his own. Rudy dug his own grave on this one. All in fealty to a guy who was never going to be loyal to him and after Rudy basically destroyed his own life for him. I don't think Hunter went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump (I mean, you don't need to travel to do that :)).

Bottom line, it was LONG past time for the FBI to take domestic terrorism seriously. As I've said for many years, the rise of the right wing is the greatest threat this country has faced since the Civil War.
Domestic Terrorism---where the republicans dare go after corrupt dems taking bribes and extorting?

No, where we take domestic terrorism seriously so that the events of January 6th, 2021..never happen again.

W
The FBI should be terminated. It has proved that it can't be trusted. The coup it tried to stage against Trump was bad enough.

Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American's Communications To Find Right-Wing, 'Racially Motivated Extremists'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation knowingly violated the Constitution to track down potential ‘racially motivated violent extremists.’ But the FBI didn’t conduct its unconstitutional dragnet following the January 6th Capitol riots, it actually started its probe in November — in the midst of a contested election.
A newly declassified report shows that the FBI pursued extremists in November that would fit the profile of future Capitol rioters by tapping into a National Security Agency database that trawls and records Americans’ communications.
“The FBI’s requests for access to masses of electronic communications harvested by the National Security Agency (NSA) is revealed in a newly declassified report from the United States’ secret surveillance court,” the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
“It shows the FBI has continued to perform warrantless searches through the NSA’s most sensitive databases for routine criminal investigations, despite being told by a federal judge in 2018 and 2019 that such a use was an unconstitutional breach of privacy,” the report continued.
The declassified FISA report makes the legal procedures for targeting an actor for surveillance clear.

Worried now?

The FBI should be terminated. It has proved that it can't be trusted. The coup it tried to stage against Trump was bad enough.

Bombshell Declassified Report Shows FBI Was Spying On American's Communications To Find Right-Wing, 'Racially Motivated Extremists'

The Federal Bureau of Investigation knowingly violated the Constitution to track down potential ‘racially motivated violent extremists.’ But the FBI didn’t conduct its unconstitutional dragnet following the January 6th Capitol riots, it actually started its probe in November — in the midst of a contested election.
A newly declassified report shows that the FBI pursued extremists in November that would fit the profile of future Capitol rioters by tapping into a National Security Agency database that trawls and records Americans’ communications.
“The FBI’s requests for access to masses of electronic communications harvested by the National Security Agency (NSA) is revealed in a newly declassified report from the United States’ secret surveillance court,” the Daily Mail reported on Monday.
“It shows the FBI has continued to perform warrantless searches through the NSA’s most sensitive databases for routine criminal investigations, despite being told by a federal judge in 2018 and 2019 that such a use was an unconstitutional breach of privacy,” the report continued.
The declassified FISA report makes the legal procedures for targeting an actor for surveillance clear.

RW Extremists use the Internet, Social Media, and wireless telecommunications in the pursuit of their criminal conspiracies. It's only right and fitting that the FBI would monitor these communication platforms to track these extremists before a crime is committed or use these platforms to apprehend and prosecute these extremists after a crime is prevented.

Who could possibly be against this other than criminals who want as much anonymity as possible and who hope that privacy laws will somehow be able to shield them from view as they plot their crimes.
It's against the law, you fucking NAZI moron.

Do any of you Democrat Reich minions give a shit about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Have you ever read the 4th Amendment? Tell me how those actions comply with the BOR.

First of all, I've come to completely distrust ALL claims/stories posted by conservatives which link to dubious websites and blogs. I've learned this over a period of not just years, but decades of phony stories, doctored documents, and wild exaggerations.

The misinformation and disinformation has only gotten exponentially worse in the last few years because of the liar-in-chief who occupied the WH for four years and made a mockery of our Constitutional norms.

If that wasn't bad enough, QAnon nutjubs by the hundreds of thousands rose up seemingly out of nowhere and made it seem like their collective psychosis was not just a pathology, but a contagion, as well.

Finally, if a lawyer for these RW extremists can show that the Constitutional rights of the defendants were violated, the evidence can be thrown out of court.

Regardless, I don't expect FBI agents to sit on their hands and do nothing while RW extremists plot against my country that I served when I joined the US Army and took an oath that I would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You see, these RW extremist assholes ARE domestic enemies of the US, and it's an insult to my intelligence when they make the argument that they expect Constitutional protections while they're actually trying to subvert the US Constitution. They can throw themselves on the mercy of the court if they want, but they'll get no mercy from me if I'm on the jury.
I don't trust anything any Democrat Reich minion posts. I didn't even bother to read the rest of your post.

You are fucking scary. Hitler would have been proud to have obedient paranoid minions like you in his service.

W

Worried now?
Yes, I am worried. How long until the FBI starts putting people in prison simply for criticizing Fuhrer Biden?

The misinformation and disinformation has only gotten exponentially worse in the last 5 months because of the liar-in-chief who occupies the WH and makes a mockery of our Constitutional norms.

If that wasn't bad enough, antifa and black flies matter sheep/parrots, by the hundreds of thousands rose up seemingly out of nowhere and made it seem like their collective psychosis was not just a pathology, but a contagion, as well.

Regardless, I expect FBI agents to sit on their hands and do nothing while xiden extremists plot against my country that I served when I joined the US Army and took an oath that I would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You see, these communist/demonRATS ARE domestic enemies of the US, and it's an insult to my intelligence when they make the argument that they expect Constitutional protections while they're actually trying to subvert the US Constitution. They can throw themselves on the mercy of the court if they want, but they'll get no mercy from me if I'm on the jury.

RW Extremists use the Internet, Social Media, and wireless telecommunications in the pursuit of their criminal conspiracies. It's only right and fitting that the FBI would monitor these communication platforms to track these extremists before a crime is committed or use these platforms to apprehend and prosecute these extremists after a crime is prevented.

Who could possibly be against this other than criminals who want as much anonymity as possible and who hope that privacy laws will somehow be able to shield them from view as they plot their crimes.

Do any of you Democrat Reich minions give a shit about the Constitution or the Bill of Rights? Have you ever read the 4th Amendment? Tell me how those actions comply with the BOR.

Yes, we do.

Where was this opposition 20 years ago?
Whack jobs were all for the un'Patriot" act then.
I wasn't. It passed only because most Democrat Reich minions supported it.

and now this---Biden is declaring "White supremacists" have replaced Jihads as the most lethal terrorists in the US....

The FBI aka SS and their thugs are getting ready to round up political enemies under the lie and guise that they are terrorists.

That's only because, they ARE.

January 6th proved that.

Bunch of unhinged nutjobs that think Trump should be the dictator.
Says the NAZI nutjob who defends his Reich Fuhrer Biden.

Biden never stated this.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com › article › us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

So the Trump cult cheers for their fuhrer and a permanent rule.

The misinformation and disinformation has only gotten exponentially worse in the last 5 months because of the liar-in-chief who occupies the WH and makes a mockery of our Constitutional norms.

If that wasn't bad enough, antifa and black flies matter sheep/parrots, by the hundreds of thousands rose up seemingly out of nowhere and made it seem like their collective psychosis was not just a pathology, but a contagion, as well.

Regardless, I expect FBI agents to sit on their hands and do nothing while xiden extremists plot against my country that I served when I joined the US Army and took an oath that I would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You see, these communist/demonRATS ARE domestic enemies of the US, and it's an insult to my intelligence when they make the argument that they expect Constitutional protections while they're actually trying to subvert the US Constitution. They can throw themselves on the mercy of the court if they want, but they'll get no mercy from me if I'm on the jury.
Here's the problem with voting for the candidate who lies the most: Once he gets into office, he continues his lying. Biden was notorious for being the biggest liar in the Senate.

and now this---Biden is declaring "White supremacists" have replaced Jihads as the most lethal terrorists in the US....

The FBI aka SS and their thugs are getting ready to round up political enemies under the lie and guise that they are terrorists.

January 6th proved that.

Biden never stated this.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

I think he was being facetious.

But you're all for them when you want them to investigate Hunter Biden's "laptop", eh? :)
Sorry, but claptrap from your average, run of the mill, homegrown, alt-right media source isn't a reliable source of information. Just scare mongering for the feeble minded masses.
I believe the IG handed down a FISA ruling a while ago that the last guy's DOJ wanted looked into.
While the IG found issues with the "process" of issuing FISA warrants, he didn't have any issues with the "reasons" for the FISA warrants.
Have they investigated Hunter?....no...they even left the hard drive copy of Hunter's laptop at Rudy's office...they were not interested in it at all....yep Biden wins...supposedly...and Rudy gets raided and Hunter gets a job at an elite university....what is he teaching?...how to snort meth and create bastard children....

Hunter's recreational drug vices and personal problems...are his own. Rudy dug his own grave on this one. All in fealty to a guy who was never going to be loyal to him and after Rudy basically destroyed his own life for him. I don't think Hunter went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump (I mean, you don't need to travel to do that :)).

Bottom line, it was LONG past time for the FBI to take domestic terrorism seriously. As I've said for many years, the rise of the right wing is the greatest threat this country has faced since the Civil War.
Domestic Terrorism---where the republicans dare go after corrupt dems taking bribes and extorting?

No, where we take domestic terrorism seriously so that the events of January 6th, 2021..never happen again.
Domestic terrorism--when voters march on the capital to yell at our corrupt politicians? Meanwhile terrrorists at BLM And ANTI-FA get burn, rape, steal, and murder and its only the summer of love for them..

you should be afraid of the PIG-lousi actors...after all, the scum, commie demonRATS paid for that charade....

January 6th proved that.

Biden never stated this.

March 3 2018

Right.
That's what the Trump cult claim every time their dear leader say's something stupid.
Then there was January 6th.

Domestic terrorism--when voters march on the capital to yell at our corrupt politicians? Meanwhile terrrorists at BLM And ANTI-FA get burn, rape, steal, and murder and its only the summer of love for them..

You musta missed the whole storming the Capitol, the breaking and smashing of windows, ransacking Congressional offices, stealing of government property, trying to hunt down members of Congress, yelling to hang the VP..while his family were feet away from the mob. All in the name of interrupting a Constitutional process with the intent on overturning the results of a free and fair election. Why? Because the moron in the WH lost.

But you keep going back to your Antifa!!! and BLM!! standbys that your alt-right media parrots drill into your skulls on a daily basis.
Me? I'll support the FBI finally taking domestic terrorism seriously.

Really?
And you know this, HOW?
Because when far right sources are investigated and spied on we get information like the source piece for
this thread. We have seen NOTHING like that with regard to far left probes.

Because there is nothing apparently to report on. It was only very recently that Christopher Wray even
admitted that antifa was something more than an "ideology" after stating they were only that.
The Boy Scouts and Salvation Army are ideologies. Ideologies that don't go around beating people up
and setting buildings of fire, after barricading people inside.

Clearly there is a bug up the ass at the highest levels of government making boogie men out of
white supremacists, which is not to say they are not dangerous.
But at the same time the FBI is only just now reluctantly admitting that antifa may be more than
just a concept.
Ask Ted Wheeler and Andy Ngo if antifa exists or not in the real world.

January 6th proved that.

Biden never stated this.

March 3 2018

Right.
That's what the Trump cult claim every time their dear leader say's something stupid.
Then there was January 6th.
No one ever believes the leftwing characterization of what Trump says. They've been caught lying too many times to count.

First of all, I've come to completely distrust ALL claims/stories posted by conservatives which link to dubious websites and blogs. I've learned this over a period of not just years, but decades of phony stories, doctored documents, and wild exaggerations.

The misinformation and disinformation has only gotten exponentially worse in the last few years because of the liar-in-chief who occupied the WH for four years and made a mockery of our Constitutional norms.

If that wasn't bad enough, QAnon nutjubs by the hundreds of thousands rose up seemingly out of nowhere and made it seem like their collective psychosis was not just a pathology, but a contagion, as well.

Finally, if a lawyer for these RW extremists can show that the Constitutional rights of the defendants were violated, the evidence can be thrown out of court.

Regardless, I don't expect FBI agents to sit on their hands and do nothing while RW extremists plot against my country that I served when I joined the US Army and took an oath that I would support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

You see, these RW extremist assholes ARE domestic enemies of the US, and it's an insult to my intelligence when they make the argument that they expect Constitutional protections while they're actually trying to subvert the US Constitution. They can throw themselves on the mercy of the court if they want, but they'll get no mercy from me if I'm on the jury.
I don't trust anything any Democrat Reich minion posts. I didn't even bother to read the rest of your post.

You are fucking scary. Hitler would have been proud to have obedient paranoid minions like you in his service.

IF you didn't read it, it's because you're afraid of logic and common sense. Regardless, it makes no difference to me. However, I too rarely read your posts or respond to you because you come across as a troll who's primary interest is nothing more than trying to constantly tweak everyone else with your BS threads. Finally, with 138,000 + posts in only ten years, you can't have much else going on in your life to make you a well-rounded individual.

Me? I'll support the FBI finally taking domestic terrorism seriously.
They (FBI and other Deep State appendages) won't be taking domestic terrorism seriously until they start to
treat domestic terrorism as something other than a thing that only white supremacists engage in.

Right now it's just a scapegoat whenever Muslim or leftist violence flairs up.
And dull minded dolts eat it up with a spoon when that happens...don't they?

Last edited:
You musta missed the whole storming the Capitol, the breaking and smashing of windows, ransacking Congressional offices, stealing of government property, trying to hunt down members of Congress,
Sorry I was too busy watching Portland burn and cops getting beaten and killed in the streets of America by thugs and government buildings being breeched and burned and looted....statues being torn down and churches being burned and by the way no one was "hunting down" anyone at the capitol....that's a damn lie....the only time I seen members of congress being "hunted Down" at the capitol it was in 2016 when the pink pussy hat freaks invaded the capitol with no reprisal what so ever....you are being played fool....

It is the job of the FBI to keep Americans safe. There are people in this country who are threatening the safety of the people in this country. I hope that the FBI, and other law-enforcement officers, find them before they can harm anyone.

Forum List

Back