BOLTON: Forget GOP letter! We SHOULD be talking about how Obama’s Iran deal is an ACT OF SURRENDER

No one is going to forget the moronic GOP letter, and they won't buy this failed attempt to deflect.

I would bet the Majority who kicked out Democrats from congress and put in republicans could really care less as you losers would like to make it

but what else do you have to run on...dirt, smears, deflections, dishonesty, no honor

talk about Partisan hacks...just read the reply's

poor things. cant stand any other opinion's

I bet even Boltons kids dont listen to him. Bolton would be like "Now kids, remember to be careful crossing the road because anything can happen."

And his kids say:

"Dad, really? Do we have to bring up Iraq?"

THIS is what you should be pissed about doing negotiations behind OUR BACKS. WAKE up and knock off the nonsense. WHERE is that most Transparent administration? ?

SNIP:
BOLTON: Forget GOP letter! We SHOULD be talking about how Obama’s Iran deal is an ACT OF SURRENDER
Posted by The Right Scoop on Mar 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM in Politics | 29 Comments
By The Right Scoop

John Bolton says if he were in the Senate he would have signed the letter to Iran just like the 47 Senators. Despite that, he says the letter merely states the obvious and is really a sideshow.

Bolton does points out, though, that if the administration is really that concerned this letter could undermine their deal with Iran, then they don’t really have a deal in the first place:

This is not an argument about protocol, about whether Tom Cotton used the salad fork instead of the dinner fork. The real problem is the administration fears that its negotiation posture is so fragile that the whole deal could come apart. The conclusion you ought to draw from that is really, if the deal is that fragile, they don’t have a deal.

Bolton says that we are arguing about the wrong thing here, that what we should be discussing is how Obama’s deal with Iran will legitimize both this terrorist supporting regime and their nuclear weapon’s program.

Bolton says this deal with Iran is an act of surrender and that is what we should really be talking about.

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/bolton-forget-gop-letter-we-should-be-talking-about-how-obamas-iran-deal-is-an-act-of-surrender/#ixzz3UBZmoWzI
What do you want to do pull Iran into the jihad bush started?

here ya go Clay. Shows how they have forgotten it already. that's gotta burst some bubbles:badgrin:

SNIP:
The Spectacle Blog

Petition to Charge Sen. Tom Cotton With Treason Gets Fewer Signatures than “Deport Justin Bieber”
By Emily Zanotti on 3.11.15 | 2:01PM

I've heard more about the Logan Act from armchair political science scholars in my Facebook feed in two days than I heard in actual political science classes.

This is all because, apparently, a bunch of Senators who wrote a letter confirming that the Obama Administration couldn't unilaterly approve a nuclear technology treaty with Iran without first consulting Congress. Suddenly, they're "siding with hardliners" (as though there is anything but in Iran) and undermining the authority of the President (to do, what, exactly?), even though John Kerry himself admits that nothing hammered out with Iran is final or legally biding. As fantastic as the letter has been for Obama's standup comedy career, it does drive home the point that any agreement reached is temporary, at best.

But Facebook civics being as it is, a whopping 140,000 people, more or less, have signed a We the People Petition asking the White House to formally charge everyone who signed Sen. Tom Cotton's letter - including Tom Cotton himself, with treason. Because this offense against Barack Obama's lasting legacy of...something...will not stand!

ALL of it here:
Petition to Charge Sen. Tom Cotton With Treason Gets Fewer Signatures than Deport Justin Bieber The American Spectator

No one is going to forget the moronic GOP letter, and they won't buy this failed attempt to deflect.

I would bet the Majority who kicked out Democrats from congress and put in republicans could really care less as you losers would like to make it

but what else do you have to run on...dirt, smears, deflections, dishonesty, no honor

Last fall's election had the lowest voter turnout in 72 years. That said, the GOP garnered less than 24% of all eligible voters votes. The GOP always does better in elections when there is low voter turnout, where as the Dems usually do better when there is high voter turnout.
The low voter turnout coincides with the total apathy America has for Congress.

hey a cut and paste

And Stephanie used American Spectator a far right opinion resource. If I remember right, Steph is one of those who always complains when lefties use their favorite left wing opinion resources.
Has Stephanie turned over a new leaf and now it's OK to use hyper-partisan resources in one's posts? :confused-84:

Steph does everything she complains about the left doing. Which she does on purpose. Thats her angle on here, to be a hyper partisan and claim the left are evil and the right are victims. she is just a stupid person who just spews out what she is told to spew out.

John Bolton for SecState under President Walker.
Yes, it'll happen. And he wont use his own fucking private email server either.

hey a cut and paste

And Stephanie used American Spectator a far right opinion resource. If I remember right, Steph is one of those who always complains when lefties use their favorite left wing opinion resources.
Has Stephanie turned over a new leaf and now it's OK to use hyper-partisan resources in one's posts? :confused-84:
Needs graph.
I am certain you can easily debunk the wrong info in the hyperpartisan source she cited. Go ahead.

47 Republicans guaranteed they won't have to deal with a primary at any point in their careers! Unless some lying Democrat changes his/her/its registration in an(other) attempt to defraud......

THIS is what you should be pissed about doing negotiations behind OUR BACKS. WAKE up and knock off the nonsense. WHERE is that most Transparent administration? ?

SNIP:
By The Right Scoop

John Bolton says if he were in the Senate he would have signed the letter to Iran just like the 47 Senators. Despite that, he says the letter merely states the obvious and is really a sideshow.

Bolton does points out, though, that if the administration is really that concerned this letter could undermine their deal with Iran, then they don’t really have a deal in the first place:

This is not an argument about protocol, about whether Tom Cotton used the salad fork instead of the dinner fork. The real problem is the administration fears that its negotiation posture is so fragile that the whole deal could come apart. The conclusion you ought to draw from that is really, if the deal is that fragile, they don’t have a deal.

Bolton says that we are arguing about the wrong thing here, that what we should be discussing is how Obama’s deal with Iran will legitimize both this terrorist supporting regime and their nuclear weapon’s program.

Bolton says this deal with Iran is an act of surrender and that is what we should really be talking about.

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/bolton-forget-gop-letter-we-should-be-talking-about-how-obamas-iran-deal-is-an-act-of-surrender/#ixzz3UBZmoWzI

Bolton is a putz.

He's a joke in D.C.

Only Fox News idiots take him seriously.

SNIP:
By The Right Scoop

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Bolton is a putz.

He's a joke in D.C.

Only Fox News idiots take him seriously.
Did Rachel Maddow tell you to say that?

WAKE up people...do not let the DNC lamestream media drive things anymore. You VOTED in Republicans in Congress. FOR A REASON and put Democrats into MINORITY status...THEY are NOT in Control anymore...

SNIP:

Anatomy Of A Smear: The Media Vs. Republican Senators On Iran Letter

March 11, 2015 By Mollie Hemingway
This week, a group of Republican senators led by Tom Cotton of Arkansas (pictured above, with a kitten, in Iraq) issued a very brief open letter to the leaders of Iran explaining the differences between mere executive agreements and international treaties ratified by the Senate. It’s a fairly basic letter that includes reminders about the Constitutional system under which we operate. I couldn’t begin to speculate why, but the media lost their collective minds over this letter. Along with other Democrats and progressive activists. You can read the breathless, outraged, totally-over-the-top headlines if you’d like to see this melt-down in action.

Now, that’s fine. That’s their business. To be completely honest, and not that you care, I’m not the biggest fan of such letters myself. I mean, they’re not as bad as Nancy Pelosi going to Syria to undermine Bush’s foreign policy, Jimmy Carter helping North Korea get nuclear weapons, Ted Kennedy secretly asking the Soviets to interfere in the 1984 election or any of the many other interjections we’ve seen, but I think it’s generally a good idea to yield to the president on foreign negotiations, even if it’s a really bad president who couldn’t negotiate his way out of a paper bag if the stakes involved, oh I don’t know, going ahead with Iran as a nuclear power

ALL of it here:

Senator Tom Cotton is right because............this kitten.

Forum List

Back