BOLTON: Forget GOP letter! We SHOULD be talking about how Obama’s Iran deal is an ACT OF SURRENDER

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
THIS is what you should be pissed about doing negotiations behind OUR BACKS. WAKE up and knock off the nonsense. WHERE is that most Transparent administration? ?

SNIP:
BOLTON: Forget GOP letter! We SHOULD be talking about how Obama’s Iran deal is an ACT OF SURRENDER
Posted by The Right Scoop on Mar 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM in Politics | 29 Comments
By The Right Scoop

John Bolton says if he were in the Senate he would have signed the letter to Iran just like the 47 Senators. Despite that, he says the letter merely states the obvious and is really a sideshow.

Bolton does points out, though, that if the administration is really that concerned this letter could undermine their deal with Iran, then they don’t really have a deal in the first place:

This is not an argument about protocol, about whether Tom Cotton used the salad fork instead of the dinner fork. The real problem is the administration fears that its negotiation posture is so fragile that the whole deal could come apart. The conclusion you ought to draw from that is really, if the deal is that fragile, they don’t have a deal.

Bolton says that we are arguing about the wrong thing here, that what we should be discussing is how Obama’s deal with Iran will legitimize both this terrorist supporting regime and their nuclear weapon’s program.

Bolton says this deal with Iran is an act of surrender and that is what we should really be talking about.

Watch:

VIDEO at the site

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/bolton-forget-gop-letter-we-should-be-talking-about-how-obamas-iran-deal-is-an-act-of-surrender/#ixzz3UBZmoWzI

WAKE up people...do not let the DNC lamestream media drive things anymore. You VOTED in Republicans in Congress. FOR A REASON and put Democrats into MINORITY status...THEY are NOT in Control anymore...

SNIP:

Anatomy Of A Smear: The Media Vs. Republican Senators On Iran Letter

March 11, 2015 By Mollie Hemingway
This week, a group of Republican senators led by Tom Cotton of Arkansas (pictured above, with a kitten, in Iraq) issued a very brief open letter to the leaders of Iran explaining the differences between mere executive agreements and international treaties ratified by the Senate. It’s a fairly basic letter that includes reminders about the Constitutional system under which we operate. I couldn’t begin to speculate why, but the media lost their collective minds over this letter. Along with other Democrats and progressive activists. You can read the breathless, outraged, totally-over-the-top headlines if you’d like to see this melt-down in action.

Now, that’s fine. That’s their business. To be completely honest, and not that you care, I’m not the biggest fan of such letters myself. I mean, they’re not as bad as Nancy Pelosi going to Syria to undermine Bush’s foreign policy, Jimmy Carter helping North Korea get nuclear weapons, Ted Kennedy secretly asking the Soviets to interfere in the 1984 election or any of the many other interjections we’ve seen, but I think it’s generally a good idea to yield to the president on foreign negotiations, even if it’s a really bad president who couldn’t negotiate his way out of a paper bag if the stakes involved, oh I don’t know, going ahead with Iran as a nuclear power

ALL of it here:

WAKE up people...do not let the DNC lamestream media drive things anymore. You VOTED in Republicans in Congress. FOR A REASON and put Democrats into MINORITY status...THEY are NOT in Control anymore...

SNIP:

This week, a group of Republican senators led by Tom Cotton of Arkansas (pictured above, with a kitten, in Iraq) issued a very brief open letter to the leaders of Iran explaining the differences between mere executive agreements and international treaties ratified by the Senate. It’s a fairly basic letter that includes reminders about the Constitutional system under which we operate. I couldn’t begin to speculate why, but the media lost their collective minds over this letter. Along with other Democrats and progressive activists. You can read the breathless, outraged, totally-over-the-top headlines if you’d like to see this melt-down in action.

Now, that’s fine. That’s their business. To be completely honest, and not that you care, I’m not the biggest fan of such letters myself. I mean, they’re not as bad as Nancy Pelosi going to Syria to undermine Bush’s foreign policy, Jimmy Carter helping North Korea get nuclear weapons, Ted Kennedy secretly asking the Soviets to interfere in the 1984 election or any of the many other interjections we’ve seen, but I think it’s generally a good idea to yield to the president on foreign negotiations, even if it’s a really bad president who couldn’t negotiate his way out of a paper bag if the stakes involved, oh I don’t know, going ahead with Iran as a nuclear power

ALL of it here:
Wow a republican lecturing people on smear campaigns when smear campaigns are literally the ONLY thing that republicans have managed to accomplish in the last 6 years. :cool:

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Wow a republican lecturing people on smear campaigns when smear campaigns are literally the ONLY thing that republicans have managed to accomplish in the last 6 years. :cool:

Yabut, Cotton like cats and was in the military.

As usual, Stephanie is throwing spaghetti at the wall in hopes something will stick.

:uhoh3:

chicklittle.jpg

I'm sure those 47 Senators would just love for everyone to forget their idiotic letter.

"Quick, who do we have on call over at the Department of Smoke and Mirrors?"

"John Bolton."

"I celebrate the guy's entire catalog."

517cz4.jpg

It does seem to have backfired on them.

From what I've seen, most Americans are horrified at what they did.

Last edited:
Bolton says this deal with Iran is an act of surrender and that is what we should really be talking about.

I agree. It is an act of surrender......to REASON and LOGIC

The warmongers , American Likudnicks , neocrazies and zionuts disagree - fuck them , they have ulterior motives.

DO NOT ELECT A REPUGNANT TO THE PRESIDENCY.

Sort of on topic, but Tom Friedman pretty much was dead to me after her cheerleading for the Iraq war, and to be sure, I'm still not convinced he isn't an Israel-firster, but he's been critical of Bibi's circus stunt.

Forum List

Back