Bolivia Declares Israel A 'terrorist State'

Yes, well, Bolivia doing that and the U.S. doing it carry very different global implications.

I may be mistaken, but I suspect that few folks outside of Bolivia care much that Bolivia has made such a declaration.

Why is the OP quoting stale old news from 2014, when there is plenty of current news to comment on ?

It all started off with the killing of Israeli teenagers and had Hamas not insisted on firing missiles and committing terrorists attacks against Israel, military action against Gaza would not have been necessary at that time.

In any case, you should know that Bolivia is an extreme left-wing country with close ties to Iran and was one of the first to recognize the imaginary state of Palestine. So what else could you expect from their militant President Morales whose comments are ignored by all sensible people.

Morales and Chavez from Venezuela have a similar styles and tactics and look where that got Venezuela!

I may be mistaken, but I suspect that few folks outside of Bolivia care much that Bolivia has made such a declaration.
Actually, it appears that they do.

Other South American countries, including Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru, have .
Bolivia declares Israel a 'terrorist state'
??? Say what? How do you infer that "recalled their ambassadors from Israel in protest over the fighting in Gaza" is synonymous with or probatively indicative of "caring much that Bolivia has declared Israel a terrorist state?"

Taking an action to make a statement of one's own and taking it on account of someone else's having made their own statement are two very different bases for taking a given action.

Stating the truth

Morales said the Gaza offensive shows "that Israel is not a guarantor of the principles of respect for life and the elementary precepts of rights that govern the peaceful and harmonious coexistence of our international community."

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

Funny, the most terrorism comes from Islamic states.

Bolivia wants to turn Israel over to ISIS.

Other South American countries, including Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru, have .
??? Say what? How do you infer that "recalled their ambassadors from Israel in protest over the fighting in Gaza" is synonymous with or probatively indicative of "caring much that Bolivia has declared Israel a terrorist state?"

Taking an action to make a statement of one's own and taking it on account of someone else's having made their own statement are two very different bases for taking a given action.
If Latin America can wake up, maybe the world can too.

Gaza Crisis: El Salvador Joins Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru to Recall Israel Envoy

If Latin America can wake up, maybe the world can too.

Gaza Crisis: El Salvador Joins Brazil, Chile, Ecuador and Peru to Recall Israel Envoy
Whatever does that have to do with the question I asked you?

Why doesn't Bolivia carry their happy ass over and do something about it?

Israel would kick their ass

Stating the truth

Morales said the Gaza offensive shows "that Israel is not a guarantor of the principles of respect for life and the elementary precepts of rights that govern the peaceful and harmonious coexistence of our international community."

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

Maybe their Commie president wants some of that sweet Muzzie oil money?

RE: Bolivia Declares Israel A 'terrorist State'
※→ Xelor, et al,

(COMMENT)

As arrogant as this sounds, you are very probably right. But as technology and the century moves on, many countries, like Bolivia that have NOT accepted compulsory ICJ jurisdiction, will become a collective choir - and maybe even change the nature of International Law. While right now, Bolivia's voice is not as influential as they would like, many people have their eye on President Evo Morale, the first President from the indigenous population of the native Aymaras. While it means little to US, before he was sworn into office, a tribal ritual at the ancient site of Tiwanaku, attend by thousands of natives representing the indigenous people through-out South American, anointing him first.

Yes, well, Bolivia doing that and the U.S. doing it carry very different global implications.
(COMMENT)

Bolivia want to step-up to the plate, and become a new kind of voice in the international community; bringing new talent and new ideas to the forefront. I'm sure we have all heard the proverb → that "From small beginnings come great things."

Most Respectfully,
R

You are ... no one INSIDE Bolivia give a fetid dingo's kidney either. They got other stuff on their mind.

014-960x714.jpg

RE: Bolivia Declares Israel A 'terrorist State'
※→ Xelor, et al,

(COMMENT)

As arrogant as this sounds, you are very probably right. But as technology and the century moves on, many countries, like Bolivia that have NOT accepted compulsory ICJ jurisdiction, will become a collective choir - and maybe even change the nature of International Law. While right now, Bolivia's voice is not as influential as they would like, many people have their eye on President Evo Morale, the first President from the indigenous population of the native Aymaras. While it means little to US, before he was sworn into office, a tribal ritual at the ancient site of Tiwanaku, attend by thousands of natives representing the indigenous people through-out South American, anointing him first.

(COMMENT)

Bolivia want to step-up to the plate, and become a new kind of voice in the international community; bringing new talent and new ideas to the forefront. I'm sure we have all heard the proverb → that "From small beginnings come great things."

Most Respectfully,
R
Thanks for your remarks. They strike me as well reasoned, well presented, insightful and relevant, which is about all I expect of responses to my posts. I don't know that I concur with your ideas, but neither am I given to taking exception with them. They are both plausible and reasonably enough probable. So, again, TY for offering something intelligent to the discussion.

As you stated, the journey to global prominence must start somewhere. Seen in that context, Bolivia's pronouncement is a good enough place to start and therein is found the significance of their declaration. With that as the context, without question I agree with you.

Last edited:

Or, Bolivia is looking for an old-fashioned, time-tested, and well-proven way to get their people in line ... blame everything on the Jews.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back