Diaspora Jews have had enough of Israel and Zio-Barbarism

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Anyone who has looked at these issues, at some point, has hopefully come across Gilad Atzmon. Born in Tel Aviv, he learned quickly of the horror that the zionist regime imposed on Jews and gentiles alike. He is another one of those Jews who is never scared of truth and has worked diligently to expose what he has seen with his own eyes.

He writes:

Attila Somfalvi, a leading Israeli journalist reports on Ynet that American Jews are showing signs of Zio-fatigue. Some prominent leaders of the Jewish American community have openly admitted that in recent years there has been a radical shift in attitudes about Israel. Many Diaspora Jews prefer to stay away from Israel and its Zionist leagues.

According to Somfalvi, many youths active in various Jewish organisations see Israel as "a burden." "Israel is not part of our day to day existence," said students at NYU as well as young members of Gather DC, an organization comprising about six thousand Jews who live in the American capital. "We don’t really understand how Israel is connected to our Jewish identity; Israel is a tough subject so we gave up on it."

The Israeli paper admits, “Yes, in 2017 the state of Israel has become a sort of burden to American Jews. Many don’t feel any connection to it; some believe that Israel makes them look bad vis-à-vis its policies in the territories.“

Continue here: Diaspora Jews have had enough of Israel and Zio-Barbarism

I cannot stress enough to everyone who reads this forum, regardless of 'which side' you believe in, that the zionists do speak for, let alone equate to the Jewish people. And as far as I am concerned, this is a welcomed and long overdue awakening.

• Banned
The message for the Palestinian solidarity enthusiasts is devastatingly simple. You may want to skip the next AIPAC gathering. The Jews are far more effective in destroying themselves than you will ever be.

mess.jpg

Anyone who has looked at these issues, at some point, has hopefully come across Gilad Atzmon. Born in Tel Aviv, he learned quickly of the horror that the zionist regime imposed on Jews and gentiles alike. He is another one of those Jews who is never scared of truth and has worked diligently to expose what he has seen with his own eyes.

He writes:

Attila Somfalvi, a leading Israeli journalist reports on Ynet that American Jews are showing signs of Zio-fatigue. Some prominent leaders of the Jewish American community have openly admitted that in recent years there has been a radical shift in attitudes about Israel. Many Diaspora Jews prefer to stay away from Israel and its Zionist leagues.

According to Somfalvi, many youths active in various Jewish organisations see Israel as "a burden." "Israel is not part of our day to day existence," said students at NYU as well as young members of Gather DC, an organization comprising about six thousand Jews who live in the American capital. "We don’t really understand how Israel is connected to our Jewish identity; Israel is a tough subject so we gave up on it."

The Israeli paper admits, “Yes, in 2017 the state of Israel has become a sort of burden to American Jews. Many don’t feel any connection to it; some believe that Israel makes them look bad vis-à-vis its policies in the territories.“

Continue here: Diaspora Jews have had enough of Israel and Zio-Barbarism

I cannot stress enough to everyone who reads this forum, regardless of 'which side' you believe in, that the zionists do speak for, let alone equate to the Jewish people. And as far as I am concerned, this is a welcomed and long overdue awakening.

Well, yes, if you scour the web you can eventually find someone’s personal Zio-blog that will offer a Zio-opinion you can cut and Zio-paste.

It seems you’re putting a lot of Zio-drama and Zio-fretting in an obscure Zio-blog.

If anyone Zio-cares to look, the Zio-photo at the link is the exact same Zio-photo cut and Zio-pasted by abi, just minus the Zio-photoshop overlay.

I don’t think the Zio-screeches realize that mindlessly cutting and pasting fraudulently altered Zio-photos makes them a Zio-accomplice to fraud.

Two thirds of Americans favor Israel over Palestinians

The message for the Palestinian solidarity enthusiasts is devastatingly simple. You may want to skip the next AIPAC gathering. The Jews are far more effective in destroying themselves than you will ever be.

mess.jpg

Read the Code of the Jewish Law :
"שנים שנשבעו לעשות דבר אחד ועבר אחד מהם על השבועה השני פטור ואינו צריך התרה"

"Two that have sworn to do one thing, and one has breached the promise, the second is exempt from it."

Whom should I quote next by Atzmon...Maimonides, Moses our Rabbi or Rabbi Kook?

Quarter of Jewish students suffer abuse

More than a quarter of Jewish students have received antisemitic abuse, according to a new report.

Nearly half felt that they could not voice their opinions on Israel on campus. More than two thirds felt uncomfortable about their unions’ decisions to boycott Israeli firms and goods.…

mess.jpg

I don't think them there Jews are old enough to have live during the period of the diaspora...I mean we are talking like 2000 years now eh...

More than a quarter of Jewish students have received antisemitic abuse, according to a new report.

Nearly half felt that they could not voice their opinions on Israel on campus. More than two thirds felt uncomfortable about their unions’ decisions to boycott Israeli firms and goods.…
Why do so many people hate Jews?

I blame the zionists for today's antisemitism.

Really, so if there's no Israel, You wouldn't come here spreading old blood libels about Jews?

Do you REALLY think that antisemitism started with Israel?... I don't remember these guys having a huge issue with Israel's politics.

hitler-hulton-getty.jpg

I can't decide which is worse, that you're actually misinformed enough to believe what you posted or you believe other people are stupid enough to believe what you say.

Both possibilities are equally frightening.

Do you REALLY think that antisemitism started with Israel?... I don't remember these guys having a huge issue with Israel's politics.

hitler-hulton-getty.jpg

I can't decide which is worse, that you're actually misinformed enough to believe what you posted or you believe other people are stupid enough to believe what you say.

No, read what you quoted. TODAY'S antisemitism. Big difference, but way to get in the Nazi reference.

Excuses are like assholes. Why did people hate and kill Jews before Israel? Are you looking for reasons to justify your antisemitism?

hitler-hulton-getty.jpg

No, read what you quoted. TODAY'S antisemitism. Big difference, but way to get in the Nazi reference.
Anti Zionism is the new antisemitism, you know what that makes you? Another run of the mill Muslim Jew hater. Or is it just a coincidence that antizionists also happen to be either IslamoNazis or neo Nazis.

Column: Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism

Emmanuel Macron says anti-Zionism is a new type of anti-Semitism

Anti-Zionism is the new anti-Semitism, says Britain's former chief rabbi

Last edited:
Excuses are like assholes.
What excuses are you talking about?

Why did people hate and kill Jews before Israel?
That is a very difficult subject. It is probably not suited for this thread. But, before you get yourself triggered, it certainly is NOT because of the Jewish people.

Are you looking for reasons to justify your antisemitism?
I have none to justify. As an activist, I have worked with both pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian groups to reduce antisemitism on campus and in general.

Anti Zionism is the new antisemitism
It is not. This charge is baseless for countless reasons.

you know what that makes you? Another run of the mill Muslim Jew hater.
Preposterous, and like 60s fan who called me a Nazi, I am betting that you are only saying this because you know I am Jewish, but not a zionist.

Or is it just a coincidence that antizionists also happen to be either IslamoNazis or neo Nazis.
They are also traditional Jews whose families have lived by the Torah, well, since there was a Torah. There are orthodox, conservative and reform Jews who are anti-zionist, but don't hate Jews. There are Jews from countries around the world (including Israel) who are not zionists. Again, this is a baseless charge that you will never be able to support with facts.

And No doubt 100% of Palestinian Students have,you silly Anti-Semitic Nome

Forum List

Back