Boeing crumbles to Trump, let the dominoes fall...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Another example libs when you have a strong leader....

Boeing CEO vows to build new Air Force One for less after Trump complaints
Published December 21, 2016
FoxNews.com

The CEO of Boeing told President-elect Donald Trump Wednesday that his company can build a new Air Force One for less than originally quoted -- after Trump complained about the cost.

So, in the meantime, Trump's family will be staying in Manhatten, one of the most expensive cities in the country and we taxpayers will be shelling out money for the security there and the White House. Maybe your "strong leader" can cut the cost there.

Imagine that! If you have a customer that is savvy, you get a better product at a better price. Obama would have said "Only 4 billion? C'mon folks, can't you pimp my ride any better than that?"

So, in the meantime, Trump's family will be staying in Manhatten, one of the most expensive cities in the country and we taxpayers will be shelling out money for the security there and the White House. Maybe your "strong leader" can cut the cost there.
It won't be as much as security for the many vacations.

Probably won't be as fancy. Too bad we cant find out specifics.

I thought you liberals was about children?

What parent in their right mind would pull a kid out during the middle of a school year?

No wonder why you libs are screwed up your priorities are in the wrong order

Trump is kicking ass and taking names, and he's not even President yet. I am glad I voted for him. Anyone who paid attention knows I was once one of Trump's biggest detractors, but he has won me over.

Probably won't be as fancy. Too bad we cant find out specifics.
Boeing was picking our pockets. They knew it. Trump knew it and called them on it.

I can't wait till he starts not picking over everything In government . That dude won't sleep, he will eat sleep and think about his job 27/7

Some say he's close to that as it is. I've heard that about him 20 years ago. He sleeps 3 hours a night and working is his entertainment.

^^^still butthurt^^^

Yeah, get it down to Hawaiian and Cape Cod levels!

FoxNews.com

The CEO of Boeing told President-elect Donald Trump Wednesday that his company can build a new Air Force One for less than originally quoted -- after Trump complained about the cost.

"We gonna win so much, you're gonna be tired of winning."

Please stop winning, Mr. Trump. :D

FoxNews.com

Donald Trump isn't the first to complain about the price of a presidential air fleet.

Back in 2009, President Obama expressed concerns about cost overruns for a new set of presidential helicopters. At the time, the Pentagon's contract with Lockheed Martin Corp. to develop a new fleet of helicopters, which are dubbed Marine One when the president is aboard and also shuttle other government officials, had reached an estimated $11.2 billion --- nearly twice the original $6.1 billion estimate.

FoxNews.com

Donald Trump isn't the first to complain about the price of a presidential air fleet.

Back in 2009, President Obama expressed concerns about cost overruns for a new set of presidential helicopters. At the time, the Pentagon's contract with Lockheed Martin Corp. to develop a new fleet of helicopters, which are dubbed Marine One when the president is aboard and also shuttle other government officials, had reached an estimated $11.2 billion --- nearly twice the original $6.1 billion estimate.

Yet he let Michelle jet set all over the world on Airforce 2..

Give it up will ya...

Considering that Trump will earn $1 a year as president, protecting him and his family is the least we can do.

So you're telling us the taxpayer will be paying for his home?
And besides,barry and family get taxpayer funded SS protection for life.

Forum List

Back