Boehner: There's no GOP Party. There's the Trump Party. Low Energy GOP is taking a nap somewhere

Pretty much Boehner is right.

What remains of the sane Gop is dying and being replaced with a party that wants the 18th century.

Since when does anyone believe a word said by that idiot Boehner?

The Trumpsters have taken over the GOP and the Regressives have taken over the Dems.

Those who are the loudest and angriest tend to end up with the most power and influence.

We need a broad, moderate third party before it's too late. These people are killing us.

This country is falling mac. We can't have a moderate party that does things like in good old times when we hadn't hit the rock bottom and they could push the impending doom back a few years. People have woken up to that fact.

One by one, we have expended every form of capital we have. When things get so bad that you have replace the most important capital - the genetic one... and replace the original population to keep the free shit swindle going... you know you have reached the end.

This country is falling mac. We can't have a moderate party that does things like in good old times when we hadn't hit the rock bottom and they could push the impending doom back a few years. People have woken up to that fact.
If that is true, then I'm not convinced people have woken up to it. I think we've been conditioned, by people who have a vested professional interest in convincing us, to think that it's true.

We could wake up tomorrow and completely change our behaviors if we wanted to. We're choosing to act like this - all or nothing, win or lose, us vs. them. And yeah, ultimately we could fall as a result.

If that is true, then I'm not convinced people have woken up to it. I think we've been conditioned, by people who have a vested professional interest in convincing us, to think that it's true.

We could wake up tomorrow and completely change our behaviors if we wanted to. We're choosing to act like this - all or nothing, win or lose, us vs. them. And yeah, ultimately we could fall as a result.

So you are saying that all the statistics we are receiving, are a lie?

Okay, keep believing that.What I believe is that it's only you that is believing in the lie and living in misinformation.

The "us vs them" is a natural consequence of one of those statistics, namely, we are no longer as majority white. Of course the identity politics results from that, in what world would it not? In a mythical world where human's don't care about their own interests? In the real world us vs them works, your fairy tales don't.

Okay, keep believing that.What I believe is that it's only you that is believing in the lie and living in misinformation.

The "US vs them" is a natural consequence of one of those statistics, namely, we are no longer as majority white. Of course the identity politics results from that, in what world would it not? In a mythical world where human's don't care about their own interests? In the real world us vs them works, your fairy tales don't.
Are you talking about demographics?

The Trumpsters have taken over the GOP and the Regressives have taken over the Dems.

Those who are the loudest and angriest tend to end up with the most power and influence.

We need a broad, moderate third party before it's too late. These people are killing us.

Stormy Mac, there are no "Regressives", there are just Democrats who think pandering to the racial, sexual and religious fears of THIS GUY is a waste of time.

upload_2018-6-1_5-26-0.jpeg

Because he'll keep voting Republican when the Banksters are confiscating his Double Wide.

Stormy Mac, there are no "Regressives", there are just Democrats who think pandering to the racial, sexual and religious fears of THIS GUY is a waste of time.

View attachment 196158

Because he'll keep voting Republican when the Banksters are confiscating his Double Wide.
Oh there are regressives Joey...I suspect many of them, like yourself, don't even know they are regressives.

One by one, we have expended every form of capital we have. When things get so bad that you have replace the most important capital - the genetic one... and replace the original population to keep the free shit swindle going... you know you have reached the end.

Fifty years ago, some racist POS said this kind of shit about the Polish.
100 years ago, some racist POS said this kind of shit about the Germans.
150 years ago, some racist POS said this kind of about the Irish.

The real division isn't between races or sexes or religions. It's between the haves and the have nots. If you sat down with a Hispanic Lesbian, you'd find out that she has all the same worries you have.

Oh there are regressives Joey...I suspect many of them, like yourself, don't even know they are regressives.

Meh, not really.

There just comes a point where trying to reason with the racists and the homophobes becomes a waste of time.

Look how much time the right spends distracting these people with non- issues!

How does it put any more money in your pocket if NFL players don't stand for the national anthem or if some baker has to bake a cake like they promised?

The "US vs them" is a natural consequence of one of those statistics, namely, we are no longer as majority white. Of course the identity politics results from that, in what world would it not? In a mythical world where human's don't care about their own interests? In the real world us vs them works, your fairy tales don't.
Are you talking about demographics?

I am talking about all statistics including demographics. For the past 100 years we have only been interested in free shit at the expense of long term prospects, to an extreme. Natural result of democracy with idiots dominating the population. Only the ones with the policies of thrift get elected. Then the dumbest portion of the population procreates and the problem gets worse and worse (you must know by now that intelligence is estimated to be 80% genetic - we drop every year).

At some point shit hits the fan. I would rather avoid armed conflict, but looking at history.... I can't find one case where it was avoided in the situation we are at. Driving towards the cliff with a party that's acting as if nothing is happening is not the solution.

Meh, not really.

There just comes a point where trying to reason with the racists and the homophobes becomes a waste of time.

Look how much time the right spends distracting these people with non- issues!

How does it put any more money in your pocket if NFL players don't stand for the national anthem or if some baker has to bake a cake like they promised?
You think Americans care about that shit. I don't. A very small segment of Americans are racist and homophobic, but your mind controllers have told you these people are everywhere. Stop the mind control Joey.

Forum List

Back